Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

An Iroko Has Fallen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Iroko Has Fallen (1717 Views)

Akure Residents Scoop Fuel From A Fallen Tanker (photos) / More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun / People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Iroko Has Fallen by Ikpewe: 3:23pm On May 26, 2015
With tears in my eyes I announce to you the sudden demise of an icon, a father, a mentor and a friend of the poor Dr Imeh Umanah. He died yesterday on his way back from court, there is or should I say there was a court case of terrorism instituted against him by Emperor Akpabio the Adolf hitler of our time spanning 5 years now. Akpabio did promised him that the case will continue so long he (Akpabio) is still breathing but now he is dead will the Emperor continue with the case? Akwa Ibom people are in mourning because we have lost a great voice who stood by his people till dead against the evil emperor.

Re: An Iroko Has Fallen by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 26, 2015
stop wearing him image of a humble man...this man was a thorn in governor's flesh...always granting hate interviews to criticise the governor..he hated the former governor so bad..he contested against him but failed... Akpabio came in and he placed the same hatred on him despite the fact that Akpabio is from the same ethnic group with him(Annang)..he was a confused politician!
Re: An Iroko Has Fallen by AhmedMustapha(m): 3:33pm On May 26, 2015
Ikpewe:
With tears in my eyes I announce to you the sudden demise of an icon, a father, a mentor and a friend of the poor Dr Imeh Umanah. He died yesterday on his way back from court, there is or should I say there was a court case of terrorism instituted against him by Emperor Akpabio the Adolf hitler of our time spanning 5 years now. Akpabio did promised him that the case will continue so long he (Akpabio) is still breathing but now he is dead will the Emperor continue with the case? Akwa Ibom people are in mourning because we have lost a great voice who stood by his people till dead against the evil emperor.
source
Re: An Iroko Has Fallen by Ikpewe: 3:36pm On May 26, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
source
its all over the news
Re: An Iroko Has Fallen by doublewisdom: 3:38pm On May 26, 2015
Africa magic!
Re: An Iroko Has Fallen by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ikpewe:
ete abadie na? Wait. Is this not ime umana that wanted to contest governor during attah's regime? So shocked. Wetin kil am
Re: An Iroko Has Fallen by juman(m): 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
Eeyah, condolence to his family and people generally. I did not know him.

Great voices should always be remembered.

I also remember Ahmed Fouad Negm (an egyptian poet), was a man of the people.
Re: An Iroko Has Fallen by Ikpewe: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
ete abadie na? Wait. Is this not ime umana that wanted to contest governor during attah's regime? So shocked. Wetin kil am
$y bro na accident oo

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Secretary Of State John Kerry Flown To Hospital By Helicopter. / Buhari Set To Fight Corruption With 5 Special Laws. / I Say, Scrap The Ministers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.