Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Can You Finance A LPO? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can You Finance A LPO? (1746 Views)

In Need Of 5M Loan To Finance A Record Label / A Partner Or Investor Needed To Finance A Profitable Medical Diagnostic Centre / Closed - I Need A Business Partner To Finance A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Finance A LPO? by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 26, 2015
Hello,

I'm in search for a person, group of persons or organisation to finance a LPO of up to a million naira from a reputable packaging solutions company.

If you are capable and interested please leave a message and I will contact you.

Please note, the LPO is in my company name and your take away interest will be 15% over a 2 month period.

time wasters and scam artists save it. You will be sniffed out quicker than the speed of light.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Can You Finance A LPO? by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 26, 2015
Hi, any takers??
Re: Can You Finance A LPO? by Nobody: 9:26am On May 27, 2015
Good morning guys. Offer is still open
Re: Can You Finance A LPO? by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 27, 2015
Bump bump bump

I'm sure there's a capable person or group of people
Re: Can You Finance A LPO? by focus7: 9:29am On May 28, 2015
You know why you will never find a sponsor? Your conditions are awkward, selfish and unrealistic. As a business man, I don't know you anywhere but on NL, you got and LPO you can't finance in your company's name and you need me to part away with my 1m without a security and you put on a condition of 15% for using my money for 2months, putting at your mercy. I don't need you, you are the one that needs me, without LPO m money can survive on more viable businesses with less risk. If you are ready at 70% interest rate in my favour and domiciliary payment to my account, contact me.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Finance A LPO? by saibuhari(m): 8:15pm On May 28, 2015
I will finance your LPO and we share proceed 40:60 ( I take 40% while you take 60%).
Re: Can You Finance A LPO? by Debesther: 12:35pm On May 29, 2015
I will finance at 50 50 sharing rate
It will be done on my company's name
Re: Can You Finance A LPO? by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 29, 2015
saibuhari:
I will finance your LPO and we share proceed 40:60 ( I take 40% while you take 60%).

40% is rather steep but I'm sure we can reach a compromise. Can you leave a contact?
Re: Can You Finance A LPO? by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 29, 2015
Debesther:
I will finance at 50 50 sharing rate
It will be done on my company's name
Thanks for your interest. LPO is already out and details are in my name.

You can see my last response. If you are interested and can compromise then leave your contact
Re: Can You Finance A LPO? by Heleex: 5:50pm On May 29, 2015
Mexense:
Hello,

I'm in search for a person, group of persons or organisation to finance a LPO of up to a million naira from a reputable packaging solutions company.

If you are capable and interested please leave a message and I will contact you.

Please note, the LPO is in my company name and your take away interest will be 15% over a 2 month period.

time wasters and scam artists save it. You will be sniffed out quicker than the speed of light.

Thanks.

Contract should be mutually beneficial to both parties involved and not one sided as your post suggests. Also have it at the back of your mind that you're the party searching for an investor and not the other way round.
Re: Can You Finance A LPO? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 29, 2015
Heleex:

Contract should be mutually beneficial to both parties involved and not one sided as your post suggests. Also have it at the back of your mind that you're the party searching for an investor and not the other way road.
Let me use this opportunity to squash whatever thought and misgiving anyone may have about my initial comment.

This is business. As such it is only natural that I'd be on the look out for my gains. If my offering has put anyone off then it is most unfortunate. Clearly, that would be defeating the object.

So guys, the take away percentage isn't set on stone. We can still do some haggling.
Re: Can You Finance A LPO? by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 30, 2015
Potential investors, please note that I am in Lagos.
Re: Can You Finance A LPO? by OCTAVO: 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mexense:

Let me use this opportunity to squash whatever thought and misgiving anyone may have about my initial comment.

This is business. As such it is only natural that I'd be on the look out for my gains. If my offering has put anyone off then it is most unfortunate. Clearly, that would be defeating the object.

So guys, the take away percentage isn't set on stone. We can still do some haggling.

You are not ready for business.
Re: Can You Finance A LPO? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
OCTAVO:

You are not ready for business.

How am I not ready for business when I came here for business??

Octavo, let's makes this happen. Cmon
Re: Can You Finance A LPO? by Dollarboom: 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
Let your money work for you.

If you have investable #1M and above and you're OK with 10% and you're don't have unnecessary phobia for forex biz. You can talk to me right now on: 08162868544
Re: Can You Finance A LPO? by obua: 8:27am On Jun 07, 2015
Have an LPO worth 4.5 m to finance for cocacola. Need approx N2.9m. I build portable acoomodation..check www.rapidcabin.com.

(1) (Reply)

Help My Money Has Disappeared From MMM / IQ Option / Postgogo: Another Alternative To Topbuzz. Register And Earn $5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.