Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

In Need Of 5M Loan To Finance A Record Label - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / In Need Of 5M Loan To Finance A Record Label (460 Views)

Pls I Need 1.5m Loan For My Business / Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? / Loan To Finance Your Investment Without Collateral At Low Interest Rate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of 5M Loan To Finance A Record Label by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 24, 2016
Hello nairalanders, please i urgently need like a loan of 3m - 5m to finance a record label. apparently, this loan will be acquired with your terms. i just dont know what else to say but if helped shall be glad. and if you cant give it out as a loan then you can invest it in the label. it is an already registered music record label. for any info and questions. i'd be willing to answer them here, or still 07057413248. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Still Paying / 2 Foreign Banks To Manage Fg’s $1bn Eurobond / Fund Pooling: It Doesn't Matter How Much Capital You Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.