Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,909 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Man Treks From Jama'are To Bauchi, And No One Was There To Welcome Him (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Treks From Jama'are To Bauchi, And No One Was There To Welcome Him (PHOTOS) (859 Views)

Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) / Korede Bello: 4 Reasons Why Everybody Is Crushing On Him (photos) / Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Treks From Jama'are To Bauchi, And No One Was There To Welcome Him (PHOTOS) by love2nicee: 4:00pm On May 26, 2015
The 35 year old trekker Isa Kwarawanga of Zubo village in Shiraz LGA who trekked from Jama'are to Bauchi to congratulate the victory of the state governor-elect Barrister Mohammed Abubakar reached his destination yesterday but found no one there to welcome him. Lol. I'm sorry for laughing but this is hilarious. Mallam Isa trekked for five days and had informed the APC in Jama'are that he was trekking to Bauchi and had expected the APC in Bauchi to welcome him...but there was no one there. At least someone should give him transport fare to take a bus back home..lol

http://sabi9ja..com/#sthash.qKbvS4Ou.dpuf

Re: Man Treks From Jama'are To Bauchi, And No One Was There To Welcome Him (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 26, 2015
Hahahaha,,,ahbeg ma chest dey pain me abeeg..
Re: Man Treks From Jama'are To Bauchi, And No One Was There To Welcome Him (PHOTOS) by naijaboiy: 5:09pm On May 26, 2015
[size=17pt]ROTFL!!! gringringrin[/size]

Abeg make una no kill me with laugh this evening abeg gringringrin

Lalasticlala how you see this thread? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Jama'are To Bauchi, And No One Was There To Welcome Him (PHOTOS) by lalasticlala(m): 5:18pm On May 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
[size=17pt]ROTFL!!! gringringrin[/size]

Abeg make una no kill me with laugh this evening abeg gringringrin

Lalasticlala how you see this thread? grin

I laugh tire in this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2337702/photos-man-trekked-jamaare-bauchi

(1)

Kim K And Kanye Shops For Baby Clothings After Announcing Baby Number Two / Angry Fan Tells Banky W To Get Married *screenshot* / Ricky Rozay Arrested For Second Time In Two Weeks… See What He Did This Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.