Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Used Your Last Fuel To... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Used Your Last Fuel To... (752 Views)

When Your Village People Used Your Brain To Appease The gods / A Friend Used My Number On Facebook And This Happened (pics) / "Hilarious Pic" You Found Out Your Grandfather used your toothbrush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Used Your Last Fuel To... by presh247(m): 4:14pm On May 26, 2015
what will you do if your best friend used your last fuel to burn the bush near your house?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Used Your Last Fuel To... by olaniyanibukun(m): 4:18pm On May 26, 2015
Who is Buahri?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Used Your Last Fuel To... by Obinovictor(m): 4:28pm On May 26, 2015
olaniyanibukun:
Who is Buahri?
What are you saying?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Used Your Last Fuel To... by zinachidi(m): 4:39pm On May 26, 2015
Obinovictor:
What are you saying?
ask am o bros.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Used Your Last Fuel To... by Swegzfreak: 4:46pm On May 26, 2015
Come. To my aint ooo I just dey sh!t since morning... Abeg beans dey purge?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Used Your Last Fuel To... by presh247(m): 11:10pm On May 26, 2015
Swegzfreak:
Come. To my aint ooo I just dey sh!t since morning... Abeg beans dey purge?
lolz
Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Used Your Last Fuel To... by presh247(m): 11:11pm On May 26, 2015
how is the fuel scarcity in your area?

(1) (Reply)

I Got A Miss Call / When You Get A Degree In The Wrong Course / Michael Chukwuma: The Strongest Teeth In Africa [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.