Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1047912 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
laminaria:
God indeed is wonderful, PRETORIA that made me cried on june 5th now put smile on my face. with great pleasure i announce my visa grant today,
i want to appreciate everyone who was and is there for me during d difficult time
iriferi, tonibox, lilspicey, dav6 & my personal person mrnilobrwan.
@futuredon...am glad u came in for me. and everyone who posted some useful hint here n there
tank u all God bless.

Congrats my Brother... Did you apply via SVP route... and if you didn't use a Bank Statement please check out my enquiries;

I will soon be applying under SVP 573

Please i want to know; what kind of Financial ability letter would I use (without a bank statement)

Suggestions: I thought of submitting a letter of Sponsorship and affidavit from my dad OR i just write a Personal Financial declaration letter(stating i can cater for myself and notarised at the High Court)

...Please help me with any other suggestions as well, its kinda confusing
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lawland: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
deleyi20:

Congrats my Brother... Did you apply via SVP route... and if you didn't use a Bank Statement please check out my enquiries;

Please i want to know; what kind of Financial ability letter would I use (without a bank statement)

Suggestions: I thought of submitting a letter of Sponsorship and affidavit from my dad OR i just write a Personal Financial declaration letter(stating i can cater for myself and notarised at the High Court)

I suggest you stick to what is on your checklist. ...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
lawland:
I suggest you stick to what is on your checklist. ...

Please what checklist are you referring to?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by laminaria(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
deleyi20:

Suggestions: I thought of submitting a letter of Sponsorship and affidavit from my dad OR i just write a Personal Finan
cial declaration letter(stating i can cater for myself and notarised at the High Court)

like lawland said...u dont need to worry ursef on that so far is svp route...u will only tick that on ur visa application. ..just make sure ur sop really strong and make sure u use anything time that can suggest ur coming bak to naija as home tie
yes my application is svp..and no bank statements required.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lawland: 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
deleyi20:

Please what checklist are you referring to?
Really?? Are you applying by yourself or using an Agent? Check DIBP website for student visa checklist and select the one relevant to you. I think Pretoria's website has similar checklist.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
lawland:
Really?? Are you applying by yourself or using an Agent? Check DIBP website for student visa checklist and select the one relevant to you. I think Pretoria's website has similar checklist.

Im doing it myself... Is this what you're referring to?

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
laminaria:

like lawland said...u dont need to worry ursef on that so far is svp route...u will only tick that on ur visa application. ..just make sure ur sop really strong and make sure u use anything time that can suggest ur coming bak to naija as home tie
yes my application is svp..and no bank statements required.

Thanks a lot for this... I guess I'm just overly anxious. I want to get everything right one time and allow God to perfect His work in my life. Thanks for your timely response. I appreciate you and Lawland.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
@Laminaira,

Congratsss on ur grant. May the lord favour you more. wink

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by misfab(f): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Good afternoon good people.
please did any body write d literacy and numeracy online test for master of nursing programme university of sydney australia??
please letme hear frm u. Shalom!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by laminaria(m): 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
erictack203:
@Laminaira,

Congratsss on ur grant. May the lord favour you more. wink
tanks bro....am wit u too i saw all post since...was denied on my first application too that was june5 this yr and i applied again on August7th...one tin i like abt Pretoria is that they will analyse ur faults...so use that to ur advantage bro..ur good news is around d corner.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by blueprint2015(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
laminaria:
God indeed is wonderful, PRETORIA that made me cried on june 5th now put smile on my face. with great pleasure i announce my visa grant today,
i want to appreciate everyone who was and is there for me during d difficult time
@futuredon...am glad u came in for me. and everyone who posted some useful hint here n there
tank u all God bless.

broda congrats i was also rejected and now i am preparing for a re-application please i would need allot of advice from you congrats again

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
Laminaria I PMed you, please reply, I have some questions especially as regards filling the form 157A, The form is straight forward but there are some Tricky aspect i need you to help me clear my doubts... Please i'll appreciate your response cos i may share some personal info too

Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
congrats!!! happy for u. didnt even know u have reapplied smiley
laminaria:
tank u all God bless.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bb64(f): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
lawland:
If you are here for masters, your spouse will have unlimited working hours while you will be restricted to 40hrs per fortnight, but if you are here for Bsc or Diploma, the 40hrs per fortnight rule will apply to both of you.

I will advise you to have enough money for Cert. training especially in aged care or disability, your spouse can do the same but if he is not the care or hospital type, he can do a security training or get a forklift license and white card. It will help both of you secure a job quicker.

Yes, you can bring African food with you but make sure they are neat and well packed, insects free as well.
You can pack extra food if you want something to sell, some African shops can buy them from you.

Hope i answered your questions? You can stand up now.... grin

forty hrs for my spouse too cant there be some under the table works for him too outside d 40hrs??
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by veryconcluded: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
deleyi20:

Congrats My Brother; Your case was very veryconcluded by God...

please did you submit Bank Statement and how did you declare your financial ability?

Thanks. The bank wrote a letter of reference which indicated when my account was opened and how well I have operated it including the bank balance. No bank statements
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by veryconcluded: 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
laminaria:
tank u all God bless.

Congratulobia

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by laminaria(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
@chuckdee13 : was on low key jare bro but do read every post here..tanx too, @veryconcluded: tanx bro, @lawland :tanx baba.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
honestly I do read every post...dunno how I missed it if u talked about it. but all in all I'm happy for u smiley
laminaria:
@chuckdee13 : was on low key jare bro but do read every post here..tanx too, @veryconcluded: tanx bro, @lawland :tanx baba.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by laminaria(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
chuckdee13:
honestly I do read every post...dunno how I missed it if u talked about it. but all in all I'm happy for u smiley
yes i didn't mentioned d date i applied again but d house was aware that i got admission via svp route. all in all tanx for concern.
whats good bro?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
ok...I must have missed it. still bidding my time to kick start my process,going thru the PR route
laminaria:

yes i didn't mentioned d date i applied again but d house was aware that i got admission via svp route. all in all tanx for concern.
whats good bro?

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
Thanks a lot Laminara,

Did you changed course? I understand that you initially applied for a non SVP program and now SVP. Did you changed course? I intend changing from Nursing to Logistics since I have more business prospects in Logistics than Nursing back home in Nigeria. Do you think they will frown on my changing course?

laminaria:

tanks bro....am wit u too i saw all post since...was denied on my first application too that was june5 this yr and i applied again on August7th...one tin i like abt Pretoria is that they will analyse ur faults...so use that to ur advantage bro..ur good news is around d corner.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
You stay in PH? That na Akas terms ooooh. Akas Baba.

veryconcluded:

Congratulobia
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hello House,

Can a Graduate in Business Admin and 8yrs Exp in the Banking Industry access her qualification for Human Recourse Mgr? You know banks don't put your designation in your appointment Letter.

Also,

Can someone with HND access qualification with Vetasess on PR route?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lilspiceyy(f): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
laminaria:
tank u all God bless.
Dancing Azonto....congrats laminaria grin. Come live the dream.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BKings: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
erictack203:
My fellow brothers and sisters in the house, pretoria was happy to reject me Visa today. Reason was that Employer was not verified and that no Letter of Future Employment, subclass-573,(SVP) paid AuS13,700 and has saved about AuS7,450 for complete 1yrs fees. Total: AuS21,000. I added my landed property docs, marriage certificates, house plan, children birth certs, employment histories, first aid certificates, IELTS and PTE blast them over.

So guys tell me, what else does pretoria needs? My MD of my Company was mad at this, they didn't call any1 or even me, he even wanted to use his lawyers to write them, I told him not to bother, every1 must not travel, some are meant to help others to succeed here and do stuffs. Australia should understand that we are not Hungry in Nigeria. I will keep up with my business and clap for people who gets their grants. Happy New Month. smiley
Chai! So sorry bro
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by laminaria(m): 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
erictack203:
Thanks a lot Laminara,

Did you changed course? I understand that you initially applied for a non SVP program and now SVP. Did you changed course? I intend changing from Nursing to Logistics since I have more business prospects in Logistics than Nursing back home in Nigeria. Do you think they will frown on my changing course?

just a twist of course name...my first application was aged care+nursing and it was rejected bot only because am on level3 but my sop wasn't really strong n no home tie on my application.
so i switched to disability course now whc is almost d same so to say...yea svp now and strong sop wit home tie.
I guess u can change so far u av documents and necessary stuff to bak it up...am telling ur refusal was still somehow to me cos they are not supose to say anything abiut disparity between d two countries thats ezcuse for non -svp.
repackage ur application and try to fill all d void back it up wit prayer....U are next to jubilate bro!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Onaolorundun: 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
Good evening to everyone in the house. Pls I need some clarifications. My spouse got his aussie visa about a month ago it was when he got there that he knew that I could depend on his visa..... Now the issues is that he has to provide financial evidence that he can support me during my arrival in aussie and currently he has no money in his new aussie bank account. My question is
1) Can i provide my own statement of account instead of his own?
2) Like how much can I have in my account? Which will convince the v.o that we are financially fit
3) how frequent do applicant get Visa through this route?
Thanks, I await your replies....
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hello everyone,
You guys are all doing a fine job here.
pls I'm new to dis thread. I was introduced by a friend n I honestly wish I knew abt dis earlier.
Pls I just payed for a Bsc course in holmesglen TAFE, I'm awaiting my eCOE.
My course starts Feb and I really want to travel in November, can I apply for my visa this Sept.
Also, my brother in-law is my sponsor so I hope I wont have issues.

One other thing is dat when applying to the school I mistakenly wrote dat I haven't travelled b4. now I dnt knw wat to fill in my visa form cos I have travelled to Togo twice with my old passport.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lawland: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Onaolorundun:
Good evening to everyone in the house. Pls I need some clarifications. My spouse got his aussie visa about a month ago it was when he got there that he knew that I could depend on his visa..... Now the issues is that he has to provide financial evidence that he can support me during my arrival in aussie and currently he has no money in his new aussie bank account. My question is
1) Can i provide my own statement of account instead of his own?
2) Like how much can I have in my account? Which will convince the v.o that we are financially fit
3) how frequent do applicant get Visa through this route?
Thanks, I await your replies....
Yes, people get visas through this route.
It doesn't matter whose account as long as you both are married, you can also transfer the money to his account or joint account if you wish to. Check the student visa financial requirements page at DIBP website, they estimated financial requirement for spouse there.

Did he declare that he is married in his visa application and did he mention your name?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lawland: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
chi50:
Hello everyone,
You guys are all doing a fine job here.
pls I'm new to dis thread. I was introduced by a friend n I honestly wish I knew abt dis earlier.
Pls I just payed for a Bsc course in holmesglen TAFE, I'm awaiting my eCOE.
My course starts Feb and I really want to travel in November, can I apply for my visa this Sept.
Also, my brother in-law is my sponsor so I hope I wont have issues.

One other thing is dat when applying to the school I mistakenly wrote dat I haven't travelled b4. now I dnt knw wat to fill in my visa form cos I have travelled to Togo twice with my old passport.
If you are in assessment level 3, your brother inlaw will not be eligible to be your sponsor but your blood sibling can, so suggest he transfer the money to your sisters account or their joint account.
I don't think Togo matters so you need not worry about it .
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
tnks @lawland.
I'm applying under SVP though I'm a Nigerian.
Also I hope It's not too early to apply now.

My birth certificate is also the one I had from birth and i also have an affidavit of age declaration.
My name was misspelt in the NPC certificate, so I've been using the affidavit.

Also I'm open to suggestions and helpful info from the house regarding my visa application.

God help us all
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrnilobrawn: 1:00am On Sep 16, 2015
laminaria:
tank u all God bless.
Waiting for you here bro......smiles

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.