Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046431 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
pingu2k5:
@NNBB2012:
The syllabus must cover the following knowledge areas for ICAA to give a positive assessment:
Accounting Systems and Processes
Financial Accounting & Reporting
Management Accounting
Finance
Audit & Assurance
Business Law
Economics
Quantitative Methods

http://www.charteredaccountants.com.au/The-Institute/Migration-assessment/Recognised-accounting-qualifications.aspx

Thanks a lot. I will pass it on to her.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
Seems like if u quote something with inverted comas u will get banned. my 24hr ban just expired...at least now I know and pls no one should do the same to avoid such
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by deesmom(f): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
Good day Good people. Please is there any code an English graduate can squeeze in to qualify for a b189. I have been in banking for the past 7 years. Please help a sister
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Otunba4eva: 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
Yes I know but despite you are lodging an application for Svp just have the statement of account at hand should incase they request for it. it's not expected but just make provisions for it.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by rolaesh: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
Otunba4eva:

Yes I know but despite you are lodging an application for Svp just have the statement of account at hand should incase they request for it. it's not expected but just make provisions for it.

ok . thanks alot for the info. Anyone with qualities of good statement of account.

the duration? the amount? and etc
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shodur(f): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hi fam, being following this trend for awhile now. And I truly appreciate all the info gotten from here. Just want to find out if anyone on here has applied to uwa ( university of Western Australia) Perth?.need to ask basic questions. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shodur(f): 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hello nairalanders. So I got my acceptance letter from uwa Perth in June and just recently paid my fees through telegraphic transfer beginning of this month. They sent me an email saying my first down payment had a short fall, I think it was because of service charge by their bank in Australia. Anyway they said I cld pay the balance using my credit card which I did last week Tuesday 20th of oct.I have filled the form stating my credit card details, scanned the form n sent it back to the school together with my signed acceptance letter and refund policy forms. But up until now, they have not gotten back to me indicating if I'm supposed to complete the transaction by paying through a portal or something like that. Sent an email to them about my concerns but still nothing. Please nairalanders, any suggestions as to what step to take?. Please I'm very bothered at this point. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
Greetings e-fam, please any idea on how to get the Yellow Card in Abuja. Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by udemski(m): 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
Adetoi01:
Greetings e-fam, please any idea on how to get the Yellow Card in Abuja. Thanks.

Go to Federal Ministry of Health abuja, at Federal Secretariat, it's just 1k. Wish you the best

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mPop(f): 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
good evening .please who has experienced a declined form A transaction before. wht does it mean
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shodur(f): 12:21am On Oct 29, 2015
chi50:

Dnt exceed 2 pages to avoid being boring. remember they said "short statement "

@chi50...congrats on your grant. I want to use you as a point of contact for me. I also want to apply under svp 573. Still waiting for my Coe from uwa Perth though. Please i don't know if I can send you an email concerning SOP?. I need an idea on what to write. God bless you as you reply. Amen
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 8:25am On Oct 29, 2015
Shodur:

@chi50...congrats on your grant. I want to use you as a point of contact for me. I also want to apply under svp 573. Still waiting for my Coe from uwa Perth though. Please i don't know if I can send you an email concerning SOP?. I need an idea on what to write. God bless you as you reply. Amen
Thanks dear, I can already see u testifying soon on this thread. you can always give ur school a call if u think they are taking too long to respond. on the SOP matter, u can pm me and I'll reply as soon as I can..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tonyl4345: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2015
Good Morning Everybody,Please i will like to go for my master in Australia.Please i need a very very cheap school either college or a university.And what are the documents i need to send please .
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by FutureDon(m): 10:18am On Oct 29, 2015
tonyl4345:
Good Morning Everybody,Please i will like to go for my master in Australia.Please i need a very very cheap school either college or a university.And what are the documents i need to send please .

There is no "very very cheap school" to study a Masters degree in Australia. You need to have that in mind so as not be disappointed when you start seeing the fees.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by FutureDon(m): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2015
Shodur: I hope you did send the scanned documents to the right email address. If you did, I am going to advise that you call them just as chi50 suggested. Please consider time difference when making this call. Morning (Australian time) is always the best time to call.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
NNBB2012 and scrollmeout

Please while looking through the document checklist for EA I came across this Registration certificate under the relevant licensing authority where applicable Please explain whats required here.

Thanks a lot
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Thank God!!!
I just got my 573 visa grant(SVP) ‎

Omo, the awaiting-visa phase is not for kids!‎!! The anxiety/suspense is out of this world. Whew! ‎I'm mighty glad the waiting and wondering is finally over. Help me thank God ooo

Timeline :‎‎
Submission of application - Friday the 9th of Oct. 2015. Teleperformance said the application would get to Pretoria the following Monday(12th) and so I should expect the outcome in 2 weeks starting from that day. But according to the Visa grant letter, my application was actually received at Pretoria on Wednesday the 14th of October. Go figure...

‎Visa grant - Today : Thurs‎day the 29th of Oct. 2015 . There was no phone interview or email requesting any additional information or document from me before the grant.

Thanks everyone for the support.‎

@Chi50, my personal lab-rat grin grin grin You know how we roll: go first and prepare the way like John the Baptist. Lol! See you down-under‎ *hugs*

PS :-‎
‎Medicals were preloaded. Evidence of polio vaccination was included in application packet.

I did not include Transcripts in my Visa application but I included my Degree Certificate(certified copy).
I did not submit bank statements or funding/sponsorship letter and did not show any evidence of home ties like land ownership, waiting job offer etc but my SOP was 3 solid typewritten pages!(including citations/references that took up half of the last page). I had a lot of explaining to do. No be small thing! ‎
***If you are writing a similarly lengthy SOP depending on your situation, as someone previously said, make sure it's NOT boring!***‎

Also, I did not state any salary figure in the application form. (As a sales person, I get paid a basic salary + commission so it's hard to pin down a particular figure as salary since it varies based on performance). So, what I did was to write junior/mid/senior level as applicable, and then I included copies of my offer letters, promotion letters and pay-slips to show my earnings.

I did not mention any of this before(for those that asked), for fear of misleading someone but now that it seems to have worked, I hope it helps someone that may be in a similar position. However, be sure to tread with caution and back everything up with serious prayers(and fasting if you can)...or whatever works for you.‎

Regards‎

7 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Donobelu: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
Congrats 2posh this month will be a month of grant galore!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
2posh:
Thank God!!!

Omo, the awaiting-visa phase is not for kids!‎!! The anxiety/suspense is out of this world. Whew! ‎I'm mighty glad the waiting and wondering is finally over. Help me thank God ooo

Timeline :‎‎
Submission of application - Friday the 9th of Oct. 2015. Teleperformance said the application would get to Pretoria the following Monday(12th) and so I should expect the outcome in 2 weeks starting from that day. But according to the Visa grant letter, my application was actually received at Pretoria on Wednesday the 14th of October. Go figure...

‎Visa grant - Today : Thurs‎day the 29th of Oct. 2015 . There was no phone interview or email requesting any additional information or document from me before the grant.

Thanks everyone for the support.‎

@Chi50, my personal lab-rat grin grin grin You know how we roll: go first and prepare the way like John the Baptist. Lol! See you down-under‎ *hugs*

‎PS :-‎
‎Medicals were preloaded. Evidence of polio vaccination was included in application packet.
ur
Regards‎
my darling, big Congratulations to u dear. It was a pleasure being ur lab-rat. lol. we've got more experiments ahead. Na IOM things now. We go see everly.....

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
chuckdee13:
NNBB2012 and scrollmeout

Please while looking through the document checklist for EA I came across this Registration certificate under the relevant licensing authority where applicable Please explain whats required here.

Thanks a lot
It means if you have your COREN registration etc. you can add it.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
Thanks guys grin cheesy
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pmiller1: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=2posh post=39484512]Thank God!!!

Congrats bro... The wait no be here... We dey come for ur back... Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
I was just secretly hoping it wasn't compulsory...thank u for the if
Thanks for clearing my doubt
NNBB2012:

It means if you have your COREN registration etc. you can add it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.