Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1044245 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 3:45am On Feb 15, 2016
pristine88:
Any heads up on a place to buy Nigerian food in sydney.....I am slowly dying
Check DF Hunny at Seven Hills or African Heritage at Liverpool close to the station. You can google the addreses.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by FutureDon(m): 3:47am On Feb 15, 2016
Congrats guys, good on you. Welcome to Brissy 2posh.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pristine88: 4:31am On Feb 15, 2016
NNBB2012:

Check DF Hunny at Seven Hills or African Heritage at Liverpool close to the station. You can google the addreses.

Liverpool street?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 5:07am On Feb 15, 2016
pristine88:

Liverpool street?
Liverpool Suburb.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ikuyinminu(m): 5:47am On Feb 15, 2016
Hey guys.. its officially a week in Perth. What's up? Hope no worries with everyone down here.

Actually... I didn't get to comment on this trend all thru my visa application time and when I finally got the visa.. I was seriously working on my faith and positivity. Thank God it all worked out. I am not here to give a sermon. I am here for a forward living which involves getting information.

I am studying Mgt Information Systems M.Sc at Edith Cowan. Already got a TFN and d banks settled. But oh wow accomodation is expensive. Literally like 6k/day in the ECU village here.. well it looks like I am on banana island. If there is anyone that needs heads up. . Hey don't hesitate I am always here.

I need to know what u need to get a job i mean from anyone that's been in australia for like a while now.. hey guys.. no worries. Hit me up.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Franzeez(m): 6:49am On Feb 15, 2016
Hello guys,

Sad news for me,

I finally got a response from the case officer saying she has received the the documents and that my application is undergoing further checks and that she cannot give a timeline to this but they hope to get it sorted out soon.

Dear friends with that mail I finally give up, I have also an offer in the California State University so I guess that will be it. I can't be wanting to spend my money to go to school and still bullied around for no just reason. Who knows how long useless checks will take and have me waste my time for nothing.

Thanks Nairalanders for all, I won't withdraw my application but rather I will just forget it as if no application was ever made.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jorgan(m): 7:24am On Feb 15, 2016
Adetoi01:
Nope, not compulsory. I did mine without any English test and I'm in Australia now. The only thing is some locals find my accent funny! grin grin

Great, thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Stanleych007: 7:52am On Feb 15, 2016
What subclass did u apply for?
Franzeez:
Hello guys,

Sad news for me,

I finally got a response from the case officer saying she has received the the documents and that my application is undergoing further checks and that she cannot give a timeline to this but they hope to get it sorted out soon.

Dear friends with that mail I finally give up, I have also an offer in the California State University so I guess that will be it. I can't be wanting to spend my money to go to school and still bullied around for no just reason. Who knows how long useless checks will take and have me waste my time for nothing.

Thanks Nairalanders for all, I won't withdraw my application but rather I will just forget it as if no application was ever made.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pristine88: 9:08am On Feb 15, 2016
NNBB2012:

Liverpool Suburb.

One hr to liverpool liverpool they are closed
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Stanleych007: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2016
Goodmornin my people, this is anoda faithful week, we look forward to more testimonies this week, God has already answered our grants, we only await Pretoria to inform us formally IJN..Amen
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cremeuc: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2016
Good morning people,
Please im asking for my friend travelling this month.
He wants to use Emirate Airline but it seems really expensive. so how good is South African Airline because that is way cheaper.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cremeuc: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2016
hahahahahahahahaha.... sorry dear
pristine88:
Any heads up on a place to buy Nigerian food in sydney.....I am slowly dying
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2016
Hi People,
I just learnt that IOM has ceased to process flight booking for students who patronize them for reduced rate, that they will only process students on scholarship from any government organization dey hv agreement with e.g british council....nawa ooo
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2016
cremeuc:
Good morning people,
Please im asking for my friend travelling this month.
He wants to use Emirate Airline but it seems really expensive. so how good is South African Airline because that is way cheaper.
they are very ok, my friend traveled with dem nd didn't complain about dia services
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cremeuc: 10:37am On Feb 15, 2016
ok. Thank you
enyinna4:

they are very ok, my friend traveled with dem nd didn't complain about dia services
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
ikuyinminu:
Hey guys.. its officially a week in Perth. What's up? Hope no worries with everyone down here.

Actually... I didn't get to comment on this trend all thru my visa application time and when I finally got the visa.. I was seriously working on my faith and positivity. Thank God it all worked out. I am not here to give a sermon. I am here for a forward living which involves getting information.

I am studying Mgt Information Systems M.Sc at Edith Cowan. Already got a TFN and d banks settled. But oh wow accomodation is expensive. Literally like 6k/day in the ECU village here.. well it looks like I am on banana island. If there is anyone that needs heads up. . Hey don't hesitate I am always here.

I need to know what u need to get a job i mean from anyone that's been in australia for like a while now.. hey guys.. no worries. Hit me up.

joining you soon. Semester 2, ECU M.ENG

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
FutureDon:
Congrats guys, good on you. Welcome to Brissy 2posh.

Thanks FutureDon smiley
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Stanleych007: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
Where did u get this information, can u refer me to the site so I can get the info properly, can I get a sponsored letter from my state govt showing scholarship?
enyinna4:
Hi People,
I just learnt that IOM has ceased to process flight booking for students who patronize them for reduced rate, that they will only process students on scholarship from any government organization dey hv agreement with e.g british council....nawa ooo
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
enyinna4:
Hi People,
Lie mohammed where d u get dis info frm? Cant see sure on their website wait sef d u knw d meaning of IOM? Abi der fuctions ? You tink only cheap fare is der work ? grin tongue embarassed undecided
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cremeuc: 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
did you write IELTS before applying?
Cottyekundayo:

joining you soon. Semester 2, ECU M.ENG
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abekeade1: 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hello my e-house, pls can anyone give me description to how I can get to the Teleperformance place. When I get to ikeja under bridge, what bus Wud I enter and what busstop wil I get down pls??

Thank you and may we all have an everlasting happiness and good news at d. End. Amen.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cremeuc: 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
how cheap is this school?
cremeuc:
did you write IELTS before applying?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Swimgood: 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
abekeade1:
Hello my e-house, pls can anyone give me description to how I can get to the Teleperformance place. When I get to ikeja under bridge, what bus Wud I enter and what busstop wil I get down pls??

Thank you and may we all have an everlasting happiness and good news at d. End. Amen.
from underbridge get a bus to Maryland highlight at onigbagbo...or better still ask for etiebets place
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
Solitin40:

Lie mohammed where d u get dis info frm? Cant see sure on their website wait sef d u knw d meaning of IOM? Abi der fuctions ? You tink only cheap fare is der work ? grin tongue embarassed undecided
@mpop tried to book her flight tru dem (iom) and this was the reply she got..you can mail them and confirm yourself...next time, verify an information properly and be sure of yourself before calling someone a liar.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jayooh: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hello mate, pls what's d range of tuition fees for masters student at ECU? The website haven't been of much help
Thanks in anticipation, wish u d best in ur studies.

ikuyinminu:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
Stanleych007:
Where did u get this information, can u refer me to the site so I can get the info properly, can I get a sponsored letter from my state govt showing scholarship?
send dem a mail nd here directly from them..iomlagosops@iom.int....nd yes, u will need to bring proof of your scholarship before they can attend to you...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mPop(f): 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
iom is no longer helping students travel anylonger except ure on a scholarship frm a govt body or something and with proof. wt kind of nonsense is ds one now. said it ended Lastweek.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cremeuc: 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
what is iom
mPop:
iom is no longer helping students travel anylonger except ure on a scholarship frm a govt body or something and with proof. wt kind of nonsense is ds one now. said it ended Lastweek.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
Solitin40:

.mr momodu dele... Na only u get access to news/info.!!! What ar u gonno do huh? And pls tell us d meaning of iom sir!!!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnHadey: 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
Franzeez:
Hello guys,

Sad news for me,

sad news kwa?
be hopeful, its good not to bother ur mind with it, but dont give up...most of the time, its always good news..

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kennethagada(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
it is not a false info. I was to use them before i book with Emirate.
Dear Kenneth,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We were expecting feedback from IOM Accra.

Unfortunately we have been instructed to cease to providing tickets to students who are turning to IOM for reduced airfares.
Student beneficiaries must be “scholars” i.e. referred or sponsored by a governmental organization with which IOM has an agreement or understanding, such as British Council.

Kindly let me know if you meet the above criteria and send the proof.

Regards,
Onyinye

Solitin40:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Franzeez(m): 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
Franzeez:
Hello guys,

Sad news for me,

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.