Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1045773 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pinoralia: 12:50pm On May 01, 2016
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by greenstonecomp: 12:56pm On May 01, 2016
Sent

yemzy26:
pls i need pte A too,my email is whytee26@yahoo.com

tnks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adim02: 12:59pm On May 01, 2016
greenstonecomp:

Kai, Speaking messed the result up. sorry bro
which materials were u using for preparation earlier?
there are some rules to be followed strictly in PTE speaking test as u are likely to be assessed by the computer alone.
Drop ur e-mail address. i will send u a short material. i hope it will be helpful.
i m planning to write PTE in 2wks time too.

@greenstonecomp please I be happy if you can send me PTE material you use. thanks.my email. frankkyabua@gmail.com.thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by greenstonecomp: 1:06pm On May 01, 2016
It s been sent.
It is not a comprehensive material passe. They are tips.

adim02:

@greenstonecomp please I be happy if you can send me PTE material you use. thanks.my email. frankkyabua@gmail.com.thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by careerwoman(f): 4:46pm On May 01, 2016
nasilas:

Depends on the city. Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane won't cost a fortune...
thanks for the reply. Are you currently on an elective study or do you know someone who is? I have checked the websites of various hospitals and it looks like australia is really expensive. Most medical schools request for tuition fee during electives which is free in majority of UK hospitals. Adelaide seems reasonable and affordable although I haven't checked other places like newcastle and perth. Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane are no-go areas.
I hope I finally find somewhere soon.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tunai(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2016
greenstonecomp:

there are some rules to be followed strictly in PTE speaking test as u are likely to be assessed by the computer alone.
Drop ur e-mail address. i will send u a short material. i hope it will be helpful.

I used some videos on YouTube and did some mock test on practicepte.com.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 01, 2016
greenstonecomp:

kindly help with some materials too....xxxx thanks again
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 11:45pm On May 01, 2016
For the young man not to have a reject record in Pretoria, he should apply for Masters in Agric or soil science or environmental science or Botany.

Else he will waste his time and his money. There is no long thing about it.

Solitin40:

29yrs old going for college lipsrsealed embarassed if you can convince the school and the visa officer what u ve been doing for the past yrs and the reason you want to go for an under grate program and how the program will affect NIGERIA and reasons for not want to study here I will advise you to start thinking ooo but sir if I may ask why underG also I you using an agent

Gurus in the house over to you oooh!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 11:47pm On May 01, 2016
Best is to apply for a packaged offer from PGD to Masters, you may pay for the PGD and your OSCH to qualify for your CoEs.

Goodluck!

uckennety:

Pls I nid advice
Am a graduate of mass comm I graduated in 2011 and served 2013!i want to do a 1yr post graduate diploma of information technology!so I can proceed to masters of info tech in australia!pls it possible?will I be allowed to pursue my masters dia and won't b deported?can I gt a visa?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Boladam45: 1:24am On May 02, 2016
Please is there anyone currently attending a program at university of Newcastle(city precinct campus)
I will be coming in by Nxt week.
Your contact is needed for a hook up.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uckennety(m): 1:36am On May 02, 2016
erictack203:
Best is to apply for a packaged offer from PGD to Masters, you may pay for the PGD and your OSCH to qualify for your CoEs.

Goodluck!

Tnx
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jasmine1147: 2:49am On May 02, 2016
Solitin40:

29yrs old going for college lipsrsealed embarassed if you can convince the school and the visa officer what u ve been doing for the past yrs and the reason you want to go for an under grate program and how the program will affect NIGERIA and reasons for not want to study here I will advise you to start thinking ooo but sir if I may ask why underG also I you using an agent

Gurus in the house over to you oooh!

He can apply- all he have to do is apply with uni certificate to get admitted to Tafe or whatever college and he should do thesame while applying for his visa.
Thats how i got here
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sammywemmy: 4:39am On May 02, 2016
Dear nnbb2012, I am a chemical engineer (oau, ile ife), and currently writing my car. Can u link me up with ur colleague who graduated from uniben, chemical engineering, so I can glean info from him regarding d cdr. Thanks.
NNBB2012:

Yes, it is 4years in Australia which is most times equivalent to 5years overseas except if you graduated from countries that have accord with them. I will advise you should use Professional Engineers template. They might ask you to put it in Engineering Technologist template rather than given you negative outcome. I know two different Engineers; one Mechanical (Unilag) and the other Chemical Engineer (Uni Ben)that were given Engineering Technologist. They applied for Professional Engineer Engineer but were given that.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 4:59am On May 02, 2016
Boladam45:
Please is there anyone currently attending a program at university of Newcastle(city precinct campus)
I will be coming in by Nxt week.
Your contact is needed for a hook up.
Cheers.
Lol, bro hookup means something else here oh. Just to be sure you know what you mean

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by matand: 8:52am On May 02, 2016
Hello my pals, I am presently in Newcastle with my family for some days now, I have been looking for a house to rent to no avail. I will not mind some help........ even if it is a shared apartment/accommodation........ Australia is indeed a swell place I cant believe my eyes........ I need a job too oooo.......
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:38am On May 02, 2016
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:39am On May 02, 2016
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:51am On May 02, 2016
Hello house..

Please is there any Med. Lab. Scientist that migrated through the 189 visa?

Any Pharmacist in the house already in Australia?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sammywemmy: 9:53am On May 02, 2016
Dear Johnsontade. I did an eor for ielts which I wrote b4 Pte and got my desired scores .9/8.5/8/8. So, unto d next phase. I need ur help regarding my cdr. Can I send it to you for review? Thanks.
johnsontade:

I didnt adjust the mic both times i wrote it. You should have called the invigilator immediately you discovered it wasn't loud enough. I don't think holding it close to your mouth was the right thing to do because the chances are high that it would record your breath which may affect the your recording.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Boladam45: 10:52am On May 02, 2016
Mikey:

Lol, bro hookup means something else here oh. Just to be sure you know what you mean
Pals to relate with.
@Mikey...u funny tho
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Sammybbb: 10:56am On May 02, 2016
Hello House...pls anyone knows if Australian schools/immigration accept NECO Results
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nasilas(m): 2:15pm On May 02, 2016
careerwoman:

thanks for the reply. Are you currently on an elective study or do you know someone who is? I have checked the websites of various hospitals and it looks like australia is really expensive. Most medical schools request for tuition fee during electives which is free in majority of UK hospitals. Adelaide seems reasonable and affordable although I haven't checked other places like newcastle and perth. Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane are no-go areas.
I hope I finally find somewhere soon.
No I don't know anyone currently undertaking medical elective study. But have a look at this website: http://medicine.unimelb.edu.au/study/clinical-electives it has the contact info for all hospital offering medical elective study in Melbourne. I can vouch for Melbourne to be cheaper to live and easier to find accommodation than any other city in Australia.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pristine88: 3:42pm On May 02, 2016
Is there anyone Resident in Perth I would love to hear your Experience as I intend to leave sydney for somewhere else?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GodsClan(m): 4:25pm On May 02, 2016
Why do you want to leave Sydney?
pristine88:
Is there anyone Resident in Perth I would love to hear your Experience as I intend to leave sydney for somewhere else?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AlvinKem: 5:06pm On May 02, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

UBA,
visit the branch you want to make payment from. they will tell you all you need. but I remember, when I visited UBA asaba, they said I should include nysc certificate, in Abuja (after service) they said I shouldn't worry about it.. but I used it finally. those asaba guys just cause this delay, I should have paid since March, but God knows bestest. at UBA abuja, the staff that attended to me mentioned as much as 4 weeks before confirmation of fees

For all dose stock with Form A issues, pls luk for anyone with domiciliary acct, transfer ur funds to oz within jxt 3 working days, I ope it hlps All d best to all IJN

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JewelStone(f): 6:18pm On May 02, 2016
pristine88:

Could you please share why you are leaving Sydney? I am really interested.

I have the option of going to either Western Sydney Uni or a top Uni in Paris for my Msc. I have admissions in both schools and the program in Paris is less expensive.

My heart is leaning towards Paris cos its closer to home, in a better and central location and its my favourite city in the world. But I'm worried about the current situation in the EU, plus the prospect of getting a job after studies as well as integrating.

Australia holds better prospects for integrating, at least on paper, but the distance is a whole lot and I'm seriously wondering if their degrees are worth the heavy price tags. Cost of living in Sydney is also significantly higher. I cringe when I see the price of rentals there.

Please all the experienced gurus in the house, I need your informed advice. If you were in my shoes, would you choose France or Australia?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 6:28pm On May 02, 2016
Sammybbb:
Hello House...pls anyone knows if Australian schools/immigration accept NECO Results
Yes schools accept
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Jbond(m): 7:19pm On May 02, 2016
JewelStone:

Could you please share why you are leaving Sydney? I am really interested.

I have the option of going to either Western Sydney Uni or a top Uni in Paris for my Msc. I have admissions in both schools and the program in Paris is less expensive.

My heart is leaning towards Paris cos its closer to home, in a better and central location and its my favourite city in the world. But I'm worried about the current situation in the EU, plus the prospect of getting a job after studies as well as integrating.

Australia holds better prospects for integrating, at least on paper, but the distance is a whole lot and I'm seriously wondering if their degrees are worth the heavy price tags. Cost of living in Sydney is also significantly higher. I cringe when I see the price of rentals there.

Please all the experienced gurus in the house, I need your informed advice. If you were in my shoes, would you choose France or Australia?
If you are looking for a country where you can easily get a job, stay back after your MSc and also for permanent residence ish, Australia is the bomb, but it you want to come back to Nigeria after your MSc, and you're not keen on staying back or getting a job or permanent residence ish, then Paris should be your choice.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Sammybbb: 9:54pm On May 02, 2016
Solitin40:
Yes schools accept
Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 10:12am On May 03, 2016
pristine88:
Depends on what you want to know, I can say that cost of living in both cities are high and almost similar but I reckon Sydney might be slightly higher, it's tight getting jobs here without training now and I'm saying this cos amongst my fellow countrymen in my uni, I'm the only one currently working without training(Luck). You'll be asked about your access to a reliable car on most job interviews.. I can't really tell what you want to hear but if you narrow down your query, I might be able to assist.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by enabs20: 11:55pm On May 03, 2016
latunde1905:
Hello guyz,

I have been a silent follower of this group( thnks to google). I joined nairaland today to specifically thank you guyz for your update and discussions that have helped a lot of pple in and outside this group. I got my visa(573)svp this morning.
Timeline: medicals 31/03 , submission 01/04, Grant 29/04. July resumption, Griffith.
No SOA,No future employment letter.

Thanks Guyz.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by enabs20: 12:07am On May 04, 2016
AlvinKem:

For all dose stock with Form A issues, pls luk for anyone with domiciliary acct, transfer ur funds to oz within jxt 3 working days, I ope it hlps All d best to all IJN

Hi. Pls can you explain further on this method. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.