Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1044333 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Moseed: 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
Demi10:
Latest advice, 22 June 2016
The Australian High Commission is temporarily closed on the advice of local authorities due to violent demonstrations in Pretoria. You should avoid large gatherings and demonstrations and monitor the media and other local information sources for updates. (see Safety and Security). The level of this advice has not changed. We continue to advise Australians to exercise a high degree of caution in South Africa.
Copied from their website.

Oook, they are just waiting for late applications, Our God is Good! If you are yet to apply, Apply!! Apply!! Apply now. They are waiting for you!.He is forever faithful! A shout of victory awaits all expecting their Grants!.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Feb26soldier: 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
Doesnt matter, I didn't frontload myself. Just keep an eye on your email, trust me the moment they ask you to go for medical be sure a decision has been made. I got my grant a week after i was asked to go for medicals.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nwankz: 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
Toche1:
Going through the thread,
I found this
Hope it helps ur curiousity
Thank u sooo much tochi.....I'm really grateful
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nwankz: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
AlvinKem:

Bro u jxt dy fear abi u gt skeletons? Hehe well dy hrdly call xcpt it's too obvious dat dy nid clarity on a doc of urs dt dy doubt because fr nw ur docs and application is all dy access... Bt none d less master ur sop wella and hv readily strng back up fr d docs u submitted. God go rain our grants soonest, no calls no hassles for that is d confidence I hv in my God o!!!

Lolzzzzzz......Bros no skeletons o. I want to be sure.

Thank you very much my guy
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
Is it possible to apply for Australia tourist visa online? I am just thinking in between US and Australia. I have applied for US visa before but was refused.

Please help out if you have information about this.

Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Demi10: 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
Bambizzle4k4556:

I cant see this. I searched no show

It under this caption after the picture of the commissioner

HE Mr Adam McCarthy – Australian High Commissioner

Welcome to the website of the Australian High Commission in Pretoria, South Africa.

The Australian High Commission is accredited to seven countries in Southern Africa – Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa and Swaziland – as well as the Southern African Development Community (SADC).

South Africa is Australia’s largest export market on the continent, our partner in important forums such as the G20 and Indian Ocean Rim Association, as well as our co-host of the ground-breaking Square Kilometre Array telescope.

Australia is proud of its strong historical opposition to the apartheid regime in South Africa and our bilateral relationship has flourished in the democratic era, today spanning trade, investment, education, the arts, science and tourism – not to mention our friendly rivalry on the sporting field.

Australia’s links with the broader region are also substantial and growing, particularly through increasing commercial ties, as well as through programs such as our long-standing Australia Awards scholarships.

We share an interest in a peaceful and prosperous region and are committed to working with the countries of Southern Africa as a friend and partner.

I strongly urge Australian citizens and permanent residents in Southern Africa to register with the Australian Government through www.smartraveller.gov.au. Registration has many advantages but most importantly it will help us to locate and assist you in an emergency and helps make it so much quicker for us to provide reassurance to your relatives in Australia should an event happen.

It may also be used to pass other information to you such as new travel advisories, notice of elections, and important information relevant to travellers and expatriates.

The South African Government implemented new immigration regulations effective 1 June 2015.
Click here for more information.

**IMPORTANT NOTICE: As at 14:30 on Tuesday 21 June 2016, the High Commission is closed due to security concerns. In-person voting for the 2016 Australian Federal Election has been temporarily suspended. Information will be posted here to advise when we will re-open, including for voting**
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Demi10: 7:58am On Jun 22, 2016
Good news the embassy is open.

**IMPORTANT NOTICE: The High Commission is open. Australian citizens wishing to vote in-person for the 2016 Federal Election may do so (see below).
2016 AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL ELECTION
An Australian federal election will be held on Saturday 2 July 2016. You can find information relating to voting while overseas on the Australian Electoral Commission’s (AEC) website: http://www.aec.gov.au/Voting/Ways_to_vote/overseas.htm

Early (in-person) voting will be offered at the High Commission (292 Orient Street, Arcadia, Pretoria, South Africa).

Further information: http://southafrica.embassy.gov.au/pret/ConsElections.html
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AlvinKem: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2016
Bambizzle4k4556:
Applied on may 27th, 573 yet to hear from them o

Is it svp
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oluwatobi94: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2016
Hi guys
Do you Guys know about the new immigration law that will start from July. Please I need more information about it.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sexybaykay: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
oluwatobi94:
Hi guys
Do you Guys know about the new immigration law that will start from July. Please I need more information about it.
google it na...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Abbey1987: 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dontee5star:

Go for 2 yrs bro, am sure you would wanna apply for post study visa after your studies , you won't be legible for post study visa with 1.5 yr course ... you dig ?

Thanks a lot bro
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shinerpoly: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dear all,

I'm happy to inform you that my golden mail has arrived just now.

And I thank u all for your advice and your contribution on this platform.

Full details of the journey will be posted later ( Time frame and documents submitted with visa application)

4 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sen2paco: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
shinerpoly:
Dear all,

Full detail will be posted later ( Time frame and documents submitted with visa application)
congrats bro. So happy for u.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toche1: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congratulations bro wink[left][/left]
shinerpoly:
Dear all,

Full detail will be posted later ( Time frame and documents submitted with visa application)
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by spacee: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
shinerpoly:
Dear all,

Congratulations...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AlvinKem: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
shinerpoly:
Dear all,

Finally bro u made it, congz plenty!!!!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shinerpoly: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
AlvinKem:

Finally bro u made it, congz plenty!!!!
thank u bro
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
shinerpoly:
Dear all,

Dear shinerpoly, whenever I log in to NL and I see your name as the most recent post., I usually expect that it's the news of visa Grant.
Just when I was assuming we aren't getting any grant news this week... yours came in
I patiently await the details of the journey, starting from admission o(LOL)
Hearty Cheers Brother
Regards
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
shinerpoly:
Dear all,

Full details of the journey will be posted later ( Time frame and documents submitted with visa application)
Congratulations
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JewelStone(f): 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
shinerpoly:
Dear all,

Congrats shinerpoly, I'm very happy for you.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Moseed: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
shinerpoly:
Dear all,

Congratulations my brother what a Great news
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

Dear shinerpoly, whenever I log in to NL and I see your name as the most recent post., I usually expect that it's the news of visa Grant.
Just when I was assuming we aren't getting any grant news this week... yours came in
I patiently await the details of the journey, starting from admission o(LOL)
Hearty Cheers Brother
Regards
Yours is next
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JewelStone(f): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
grabeconnie:
Is it possible to apply for Australia tourist visa online? I am just thinking in between US and Australia. I have applied for US visa before but was refused.

Please help out if you have information about this.

Thanks.

I don't think you can apply for Australian visa online from Nigeria, you have to apply at Teleperformance either in Lagos or Abuja.

Sorry about your US visa refusal. Personally, I think that US visa is the easiest visa to get if you do your homework properly. You can reapply if your circumstance has changed.

You have to google the Australian tourist visa requirements by yourself and come back if you have specific questions.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JewelStone(f): 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
oobidike:

Yours is next

Mine too ooo
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nell2: 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
PLS HOUSE I WANT TO APPLY FOR TOURIST VISA . WHO HAS GOTTEN ONE . I NEED THE PROCESS PLS .WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS,FEES AND HOW TO GO ABT IT. PLS VERY URGENT
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sen2paco: 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
oobidike:

Yours is next
amen..I claim mine too
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Paulfem(m): 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
yes.... nice contributions cum posts from everyone, i am perfunctorily interested in applying, i will appreciate if i can be connected to a reliable agent who can help to fast track the application process. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bambizzle4k4556: 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
AlvinKem:

Is it svp

Yep
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AlvinKem: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
JewelStone:

Mine too ooo

Mine too ooo!! Lol
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AlvinKem: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bambizzle4k4556:

Yep

Ok bro, all d best
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
oobidike:

Yours is next
Gracias. Surely, the grant is here
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bambizzle4k4556:
Applied on may 27th, 573 yet to hear from them o

Keep calm, it will surely come. When is your program start date and orientation

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.