Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046218 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by guadete: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
hello
which school did u apply to and did they allow u to apply without the help of an agent

teahigh:

PTE Result
COE
Sponsors Acct Details and a letter stating he's my sponsor with his company's letter headed paper.
GTE
Insurance- Policy Cert.
Birth Cert.
Sch Fees Payment Details.
My employment Letter from where I worked.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by guadete: 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
hello
would love to know wch institute as well have sent @nurseafrica a pm on this equally. .....bro help me or direct me to one

egbabiekperemo1:

Have sent u a couple of pms to find out which training institute still accepts international students for aged care training in sydney but u have chosen to ignore. Is it deliberate or u just didn't see it? By d way i have been in sydney approximately 2yrs, so its not like am sending you a pm from nigeria
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bykeman01(m): 7:19am On Dec 29, 2016
teahigh:

Yes I do. My brother stood for me.

Please must your sponsor bear the same surname as you? Or can the company you work for sponsor you not minding whether you are related to the CEO or not. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by onlyme07(m): 7:24am On Dec 29, 2016
bykeman01:

Please must your sponsor bear the same surname as you? Or can the company you work for sponsor you not minding whether you are related to the CEO or not. Thanks

To be on the safest side,having the the same surname with your sponsor backed with a letter is still the best to avoid stories.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bykeman01(m): 7:43am On Dec 29, 2016
ohizzyy7:

Please assist me with the material,thanks. osamedeohirein@gmail.com

Please also help me with the PTE materials. Bykeman01@gmail.com
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bykeman01(m): 7:46am On Dec 29, 2016
onlyme07:

To be on the safest side,having the the same surname with your sponsor backed with a letter is still the best to avoid stories.

Does that mean the company you work for for can't sponsor you?. The thing is that the owner of the company is just a family friend.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bykeman01(m): 7:58am On Dec 29, 2016
FutureDon:

[color=#550000

2. For a favorable outcome, you would need to answer the same name as your sponsor or be ready to provide some documents that establish relationship between you both. I am not too sure about this, hope you get some inputs from other forum members.[/color]

Cc: oga West Africa, Bellong, all the gurus in the house.

Please how do I go about this sponsorship issue. The company that wants to sponsor me is owned by a family friend and we do not share the same surname. Please what should I do or even if it's possible for him to sponsor me. What documents am i expected to upload during visa application. Thanks boss
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 8:59am On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=guchi120 post=52327316][/quote]
Thanks too bros. Wetin i see for wollongong i no wan make u experience am. Infact all 9ja guys don run and the akpo within too much.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 9:07am On Dec 29, 2016
guadete:
hello
would love to know wch institute as well have sent @nurseafrica a pm on this equally. .....bro help me or direct me to one

Sure i will. The surest one does a straight cert iv called FERNADALE GARDENS. But i dont know much about them. THEN the 2nd one you need a referal from An RN and a JP. Or their existing staff. Mail me
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2016
bykeman01:

Your company can sponsor you if you are going for a study in line with the company's business.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bykeman01(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
bellong:

Your company can sponsor you if you are going for a study in line with the company's business.

@WestAfrica, bellong and gurus in the house.

what documents am I suppose to submit during visa application. I want to go for information technology though the company in quote is a construction firm but I work in the IT department. Is there any years of experience that I must attain before the company can sponsor me. Your response will be appreciated.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aaffluent: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
I need tips on how to pass driving test in ACT. Can you share you idea ? Thanks.
WestAfrican:
If you need tips on passing your drivers test let me know.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aaffluent: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
I have been trying to apply for my dependents but I do not get how the Online application is done. I'm in ACT already but how did you lodge the online application. I would appreciate a step-by-step process on the immi account created. Thanks.
oobidike:
Is a child of 3 suppose to pay full flight ticket. Thought it was half or so
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by beautisop: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hello Bro, welcome to a World of possibilities, for cheap Schs, check with Australian Catholic University(www.acu.edu.au), they have 6 Campuses, Charles Darwin University, NT(www.cdu.edu.au), University of Tasmania, Tasmania(www.utas.edu.au), Edith Cowen University,(www.ecu.edu.au), Grifften University,All are SVP. pls be patient with the last spelling.

The tuition fees ranges from AUS18,000 to AUS24,000 among these Schools, you will pay 50% and OSHC is 1,212 to 1,620 for 18-24months Masters.

Please note that the Schools will normally transfer you to their Agents, it's a normal process. If you ask me, I will advice you focus on CDU, their fees are crazily cheap. And use EFINT Consulting if you are directed. Their service is superb and they don't charge much. Though CDU will ask of bank statement of like 6.5m.

Please don't forget to prepare a CV of any working experience of what you have been doing since 2010(to satisfy GTE, both in your Admission application and Visa application), also start preparing payslips incase of your work exp(6 months payslips) and CVs etc, ACU will not ask of bank statement, UTAS will ask your bank to write telling them that you have enough money to support yourself, Utas agents are handled by GOAJO agency.

I will kip advising you. Wish you luck.
please, i came across this post , and i want to apply for student visa for a masters programme ,kindly guide me on step by step on how to get university , neccessary doc etc. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by onlyme07(m): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
bykeman01:

Does that mean the company you work for for can't sponsor you?. The thing is that the owner of the company is just a family friend.
WestAfrican can put you through
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dmickdx: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
ideamaster:

https://www.border.gov.au/about/corporate/information/fact-sheets/52b-nfc#visasnostay

Visitors on the tourist visa subclass 600 would most like have a no further stay condition imposed on the visa because of GTE issues. The chances of converting your tourist visa to a student visa within 3 - 6 months is very slim. It would probably be possible if he has gotten admission, paid fees and gotten COE before hand. Then he can make the application in Australia and be placed on a bridging visa.

thanks again...

please If I should apply for study visa could it be out as I'm giving my tourist application some 2months to work?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
erictack203:
Merry Christmas to All of you!!!
Bros longest time. Where have you been. I really want to appreciate all your help to me when i was here. You are God sent..i remember my days in my room at obigbo POrt harcourt. It was your guild and comment that kept my sanity intact. Thanks brother

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by egbabiekperemo1: 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
Anybody who is an international student in sydney and wants to undergo aged care training in sydney should indicate. Information is free n shouldnt be hoarded unlike someone here who just got to Australia some months ago and feels too pompous to reply a common pm.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by teahigh(m): 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
guadete:
hello
which school did u apply to and did they allow u to apply without the help of an agent

Australian Centre of Further Education, and I used an agent.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dmickdx: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2016
please help me.. after one year of processing a job visa to Australia my agent came up with visitors visa application which I've done the verification after he promised a change of status upon arrival.. I've waited for the purported 50 working days for the visitors visa but it has passed 70working days.. well I believe it will soon be out but now he's asking me to apply for study visa while I wait for the visa... cos it's faster and better...

my question is. .. now I believe in 2weeks time the visitors visa could be out..

1). how long could it take to get the study visa

2). should I continue as he told me?

3) and I'm not that buoyant to pay for tuition fees...but is there a way out to paying it?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2016
dmickdx:

my question is. .. now I believe in 2weeks time the visitors visa could be out..

Let me answer you as sincere as possible.

1. Converting visitor's visa to a work visa on arrival is not always realistic. In fact, most times it is impossible.

2. Your visitor's visa has been refused a lonnnng time ago.

3. Cross check with your agent the details that was filled in the application form. See that it is what you would really want DIBP to have in record as the REAL you. If not, you have to change it in your new student application. If possible, ask for your application ID or TRN (if you don't have it already)
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dmickdx: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2016
SegunWamiri:

Let me answer you as sincere as possible.

1. Converting visitor's visa to a work visa on arrival is not always realistic. In fact, most times it is impossible.

2. Your visitor's visa has been refused a lonnnng time ago.

3. Cross check with your agent the details that was filled in the application form. See that it is what you would really want DIBP to have in record as the REAL you. If not, you have to change it in your new student application. If possible, ask for your application ID or TRN (if you don't have it already)

thanks segun

please how long should visitors visa application stay before release...

how long could the study visa stay before release

should I go on to apply for study visa while I wait for visiting visa?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dokkitaa(m): 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
Good evening house.

Help a friend: How much is 1 AUD in naira now and how does he exchange it

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iriferi(m): 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
dokkitaa:
Good evening house.

Help a friend: How much is 1 AUD in naira now and how does he exchange it

You can't exchange Naira to AUD. The way it works is Naira - USD - AUD(Naira to USD, USD to AUD)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Raymondeji(m): 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
Happy new year in advance to you guys. I pray this new year brings you joy and happiness. See you guys in Melbourne in February

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Franksuccess: 9:01am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year to every one in this house. May this year bring us new successes IJN.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year nairalanders, pls anybody living in Canberra just want to ask how the place is, are works readily available in Canberra for international students ?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Franksuccess: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
My dear fellow nairaland. Plz any Nairalander in Brisbane a brother needs an advice. Thanks happy 2017
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by teahigh(m): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Franksuccess:
Happy new year to every one in this house. May this year bring us new successes IJN.

Happy new year.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by teahigh(m): 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
Raymondeji:
Happy new year in advance to you guys. I pray this new year brings you joy and happiness. See you guys in Melbourne in February

Happy new year bro.

See you in Melbourne.

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa