Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046716 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 06, 2017
please i want to ask oo does Australian Immigration grant visa for Graduate Diploma programs irregardless of age?

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by CJFLEX: 8:31am On Feb 06, 2017
Ilias2:

Yes but specify it by typing the name on the folder..
@ the passport. .scan the full long page...
Thanks Alot. what do i need for medicals and biometrics. because i was sent a IMMI s257A (s40) Requirement to Provide PIDs for biometrics immediately after my application submission. should i go with this for medicals and biometrics? or do i need a different reference letter for medicals? please enlighten me. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by CJFLEX: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2017
wittyshey:
Grant received today 30.01.2017. I want to thank the Almighty God who made this possible and the good people on this forum that has assisted in one way or the other.
Application submitted 22.12.216
Biometrics 29.12.2016
Medicals requested by case officer 23.01.2017
Medicals 24.01.2017
VISA granted 30.01.2017
Thank y'all
[quote author=Ilias2 post=53455311]
congrats. what do i need for medicals and biometrics. because i was sent a IMMI s257A (s40) Requirement to Provide PIDs for biometrics immediately after my application submission. should i go with this for medicals and biometrics? or do i need a different reference letter for medicals? please enlighten me on how you did yours. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ilias2: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2017
Medical form is diff from that of biometrics. .... after u fill ur medical form which they will ask u some question.u can pront it...there is a number that will generate on the print out... however use iom since it is cheaper and faster than others.....take with u the yellow fever card when going for medicals and u can book online and pay at standard bank. ...they have an hotline which u can make further enquires.. the list of accredited medical center is on the aussie immigration website. ..
Biometric is the last state ..aftwr making payment online ...u can go for your biometric. . A print out form would be sent to ur mail....
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Wanimi: 11:03am On Feb 06, 2017
Please who has Australia dollar I can give the person the equivalent in naira.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by gogedda: 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
BADNEAT:
read from page 1 to this point ....not easy but worth it ...

any way ,the below schools got some cover under the SSVF ,no bank statement or financial proof for visa application..

1.    Australian National University

2.    Bond University

3.    Carnegie Mellon University

4.    Deakin University

5.    Macquarie University

6.    Monash University

7.    Queensland University of Technology

8.    The University of Adelaide

9.    The University of Melbourne

10.   The University of New England

11.   The University of New South Wales

12.   The University of Notre Dame Australia

13.   The University of Queensland

14.   The University of Sydney

15.   The University of Western Australia

16.   Torrens University Australia Limited

17.   University of South Australia

18.   University of Technology Sydney

19.   Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology

Hello house, Pls is any of the above school in Brisbane or does anyone of the above school have campus in Brisbane.. God bless you all as you help me.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by FutureDon(m): 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
gogedda:

Hello house, Pls is any of the above school in Brisbane or does anyone of the above school have campus in Brisbane.. God bless you all as you help me.

Numbers 7 and 13 for sure.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mjlbabajide(m): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
Has anybody been successful with buying dollars through Travelex in recent times?

Lets say as recent as this year.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Titobabe: 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, please i will need your afvice on this issue.

I studied Agric(Animal production and health science ), please what course can i study that will Suite the primary aim of applying for a pr in no distance time. I thought about studying Agricultural science since its on the Sol list but someone is advicing i should go for public health which i think it might not be a good choice and also a reason for denial since it isnt that related to my course of study. Please i will like to hear your view
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by goodguygonebad: 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
I am still asking, where's the PhD candidates here?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by CJFLEX: 7:10am On Feb 07, 2017
[quote author=wittyshey post=53452067]
Good day, please how much did you pay for medical and biometrics, pls also enlighten me on the documents i need for biometrics and medicals. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by CJFLEX: 7:13am On Feb 07, 2017
Good day, please how much did you pay for medical and biometrics, pls also enlighten me on the documents i need for biometrics and medicals. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mzjennypher(f): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2017
Good day house pls what school in australia accepts general ielts for admission?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bblessed: 11:56am On Feb 07, 2017
Please i want to comfirm,can someone use the same statement of account sumbmitted to school for admission processing for visa processing again if its within two weeks.tnks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seyo99: 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
Please can anyone advise me it it's reasonable to make use of Pfl.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
seyo99:
Please can anyone advise me it it's reasonable to make use of Pfl.

Yes bro. bsc or MSC ?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by peteredo: 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Please who studying @ edith cowan uni
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seyo99: 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
foreverkind1:

Yes bro. bsc or MSC ?

Msc
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cuteannie02: 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
Titobabe:

Hello Nairalanders, please i will need your afvice on this issue.

I studied Agric(Animal production and health science ), please what course can i study that will Suite the primary aim of applying for a pr in no distance time.

Do you mean u want to go via masters study route and then apply for pr while in Australia or u want to apply for pr using ur BSc?,
If you are looking at applying for pr now with ur BSc, go ahead and choose Agric consultant, I studied the same cos and I got positive assessment with the above profession, so far u have work experience in the field cos getting positive assessment requires u to have work experience in the field.
Hope this helps
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Titobabe: 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
Thanks alot cuteannie02, im thinking of going through masters study. The problem is i dont have work experience in the field. My experience has been as a sales representative since i finished bsc
quote author=cuteannie02 post=53505608]

[/color][color=#006600]Do you mean u want to go via masters study route and then apply for pr while in Australia or u want to apply for pr using ur BSc?,
If you are looking at applying for pr now with ur BSc, go ahead and choose Agric consultant, I studied the same cos and I got positive assessment with the above profession, so far u have work experience in the field cos getting positive assessment requires u to have work experience in the field.
Hope this helps [/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by penitential(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
Yes they do, unlike Canada.
michV:
please i want to ask oo does Australian Immigration grant visa for Graduate Diploma programs irregardless of age?

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by steamaje: 6:02am On Feb 08, 2017
hit me up
Wanimi:
Please who has Australia dollar I can give the person the equivalent in naira.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by steamaje: 6:02am On Feb 08, 2017
?
goodguygonebad:
I am still asking, where's the PhD candidates here?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missymii: 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
My visa isn't out yet but I want to be proactive as orientation begins Feb 20th. I have been trying to check for ticket bookings. Figured d best bet is to leave on or before 17th but as it is d rate is so high. Please is there anyone in Darwin that can tell of the best route to take. that is pocket friendly,convinient,minimal delays and good baggage allowance. If I can get good heads up as to accommodation will be lovely.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by goodguygonebad: 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
steamaje:
?

I mean, are there people applying for PhD and not MSc?

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yemzy26: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
hello house,please how much can the estimated cost of attendance one pays to a tafe school be
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lusen(m): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
missymii:
My visa isn't out yet but I want to be proactive as orientation begins Feb 20th. I have been trying to check for ticket bookings. Figured d best bet is to leave on or before 17th but as it is d rate is so high. Please is there anyone in Darwin that can tell of the best route to take. that is pocket friendly,convinient,minimal delays and good baggage allowance. If I can get good heads up as to accommodation will be lovely.

we are in the same shoes. my visa isn't out and orientation starts on the 20th of Feb. I don't want to miss the orientation. I submitted my application three weeks ago and I can't wait for my visa to come out so I can book for my flight asap. I'm going to Melbourne. deakin university.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cuteannie02: 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
Titobabe:
Thanks alot cuteannie02, im thinking of going through masters study. The problem is i dont have work experience in the field. My experience has been as a sales representative since i finished bs]

I see, in that case you can't use Agric for pr except u get some experience during or after MSC,provided you want to study a related course.I will advise you should follow ur heart (preferred cos of study) keeping in mind Sol list, as well as if you would require work experience for positive assessment, Goodluck
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
missymii:
. Are you going to Charles Darwin university??
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missymii: 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
Topet124:
. Are you going to Charles Darwin university??
Yes I am
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 09, 2017
missymii:
Yes I am
I have a keen intrest in the school too did you apply by yourself or you used an agent

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.