Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046912 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chopgarri(f): 7:29am On Mar 04, 2017
anyifentysneh:
Good day everyone, if you are in brisbane link me up on my email
Hi,@anyifentysneh, PMed you.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DEINDIK(m): 8:21am On Mar 04, 2017
mzjennypher:
@DEINDIK congrats, pls did ur wife study social works during her undergraduate? or does she have experience related to that filed and what was the deposit made.
No she didn't study social work at undergrad level. She studied Sociology. Deposit was AUD7,000
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kingbukaz: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2017
DEINDIK:

No she didn't study social work at undergrad level. She studied Sociology. Deposit was AUD7,000
. Please which school did she apply to?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oloribabs(f): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
Please has anyone come across uni that does not require IELTS or that can waive the test. I'm planning to apply for July admission.
I've searched throughout.
Help me
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by CJFLEX: 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
chopgarri:

Hi,@anyifentysneh, PMed you.
I AM IN BRISBANE

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by CJFLEX: 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
THANK GOD FOR A SAFE FLIGHT

8 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Titobabe: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hello peeps , pls is agric a good course to study though agric consultant is on the sol list, what about getting a job after msc please reply.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Zehava: 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hello people. I'm a newbie.
I'm a graduate who wish to move to Australia. I want to use study route (TAFE Diploma in Laboratory Technology, Pathology Testing) since I don't have enough money for PGD/MSc and experience in my field (MLS, less than a year experience). Abeg, I need suggestions on how to go about the journey. Any similar situations and breakthrough?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Noblepreneur: 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hope you don't mind mentioning Universities with fair fees?
JewelStone:

Yeah it's doable but you have to work really hard and smart and it may not be easy. It also depends on the city you're studying and the job opportunities available. Bigger cities obviously have more opportunities. Avoid unis like Macquarie, UNSW, Uni Sydney, RMIT etc cos their school fees na die.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nwokeomajayb: 3:05am On Mar 05, 2017
Hello guys
I'm in need of Naira now incase if anyone wants to pay sch fees. I need it like this week.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 4:50am On Mar 05, 2017
anyifentysneh:
Good day everyone, if you are in brisbane link me up on my email
Hi i just pmed you.
Kindly accept me.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JewelStone(f): 6:13am On Mar 05, 2017
IHate9ja1:
https://www.nairaland.com/jewelstone
Thanks for the reply, I just submitted my inquiry form today @ western sydney university to know if I am eligible to apply for the Graduate diploma program in health sciences with my HND. Do you have any info on wsu, I trust the tuition isn't hefty like the earlier universities you mentioned? Lastly, can my mums elder broth sponsor me?
Has WSU responded to your inquiry? Why not apply for a Masters course at once? WSU's tuition ranges from about $22k-$32k per annum depending on the course. If you have a social science background, Master of Social Work might be a better option than health sciences(in terms of PR and post-graduate job opportunities). Yeah, your uncle can sponsor you. Be sure to include strong ties if you don't have the same surname.

ellitexas:
@JewelStone, Pls i need ur assistance in tweeking my cv to accelerate gettin a job. Am in Brisbane though and in serious need of a job asap. Dis is my whatsup number 08055617679 pls chat me up so i can send the cv to you for necessary assistance please.
What kind of jobs are you looking for? I can only help with resume for Disability jobs

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cchuks27(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2017
oloribabs:
Please has anyone come across uni that does not require IELTS or that can waive the test. I'm planning to apply for July admission.
Help me

Its a compulsory requirement ... IELTS or PTE
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by feguson123: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2017
Peeps I am new here can some tell me the processing time for a australia study permit?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ugomnaanny: 9:08am On Mar 05, 2017
oloribabs:
Help me
check Griffith university Brisbane
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ugomnaanny: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2017
Please house , where can I book for a hotel n flight online without paying? Since am not sure of the visa yet.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 9:14am On Mar 05, 2017
Hi all. Anyone coming to goldcoast soon pls pm me.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=JewelStone post=54282894]
They haven't! I studied environmental health wanted to apply for occupational health a safety before, I was thinking they won't admit me for masters directly. Thanks for your advice the world needs more people like you

https://www.nairaland.com/jewelstone
Looking @ getting PR and employment after studies won't my preferred course Occupational and environmental health fly?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by feguson123: 11:06am On Mar 05, 2017
I have BSc in mechanical engineering and I want to apply for advance diploma in computer technology in melbourne polytecnic would my visa fly? With dis profile of mine?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jeffery23: 11:08am On Mar 05, 2017
Good day great gurus in the house, am confused, i have a bsc in accounting 3.45cgpa in a Nigeria university, i want to know the skul/city I can apply to for msc still affordable/cheap atleast, cost wise and which also entails oppurtunities for work along schooling there, all my docs re set, it is jst for me to apply, using PFL, jst decided to come here because I know I can get true source here so can tell them where to work on. thanks and God bless you all #onelove
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seyo99: 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
please is there any one currently studying at Bond University or anyone who knows a lot about the uni?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missymii: 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
Congrats to all who've received their grants in recent times. Trying to settle down...,..d hustle just start.
Please anyone coming to northern territory in a week or 2 abeg inbox me. If not NT , Sydney or Perth will b ok. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jeffery23: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
Good afternoon my people, please I need option on best skuls option can I apply to in Perth in terms of job oppurtunities nd cost of living and d likes, i have my docs ready, jst need to apply , thanks

God bless you all for ur replies
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
jeffery23:
Good afternoon my people, please I need option on best skuls option can I apply to in Perth in terms of job oppurtunities nd cost of living and d likes, i have my docs ready, jst need to apply , thanks

God bless you all for ur replies
Don't be afraid of Google. com and please try to read the thread from the beginning it will help you a long way
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
jeffery23:
Good day great gurus in the house, am confused, i
have a bsc in accounting 3.45cgpa in a Nigeria
university, i want to know the skul/city I can apply to
for msc still affordable/cheap atleast, cost wise and
which also entails oppurtunities for work along
schooling there, all my docs re set, it is jst for me to
apply, using PFL, jst decided to come here because I
know I can get true source here so can tell them
where to work on.
thanks and God bless you all #onelove
Reading the thread from the beginning will help you because your questions have been answered please do not hesitate to visit page 0 to last ok?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
feguson123:
I have BSc in mechanical engineering and I want to apply for advance diploma in computer technology in melbourne polytecnic would my visa fly? With dis profile of mine?
Answer this questions
1.Why computer technology ?
2.Why Tafe(poly)?
3.Why advanced diploma and not Msc?
4.Why Australia and not Nigeria

If you can answer these questions correctly with evidence then you have probability of getting the visa
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
ugomnaanny:
Please house , where can I book for a hotel n flight online without paying? Since am not sure of the visa yet.
And why must you book now?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
feguson123:
Peeps I am new here can some tell me the processing time for a australia study permit?
Two weeks to 3months
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nwokeomajayb:
Hello guys
I'm in need of Naira now incase if anyone wants to pay sch fees. I need it like this week.
what's your rate? and can you provide 12000AUD at once?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Zehava:
Hello people. I'm a newbie.
I'm a graduate who wish to move to Australia. I want to use study route (TAFE Diploma in Laboratory Technology, Pathology Testing) since I don't have enough money for PGD/MSc and experience in my field (MLS, less than a year experience). Abeg, I need suggestions on how to go about the journey. Any similar situations and breakthrough?

clearly obvious for the Visa Officer that you want to use the study route to get PR anyway have you checked the permanent resident thread? if NO please kindly do and before asking a question there read from page 0 to last it will help you

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.