Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046294 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
Edandy:

Yes oo, I am seriously considering it
I got an admission with them but am stalling because there are no jobs in armidale

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by peteredo: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
pleas who stays at geelong victoria
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by guadete: 9:24am On Apr 10, 2017
Do Australian Institutions accept Neco result I need an urgent information on this.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakola: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2017
Pls who knows where I can collect the yellow fever and polio vaccines in Abuja. Really urgent. God bless you all
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iriferi(m): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2017
lakola:
Pls who knows where I can collect the yellow fever and polio vaccines in Abuja. Really urgent. God bless you all
Go to ministry of health. It's at federal Secretariat, beside ministry of education. And opposite ministry of foreign affairs
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chopgarri(f): 10:59am On Apr 10, 2017
guadete:
Not yet am still in Naija oooo but the way this thread keep saying that age care is not longer allowed for international student dey fear me......moreover I added the age care due to the fact that I cant find a a diploma in nursing program above 1.5 years

thanks

Try TasTAFE. They have diploma of nursing two years but the next the next intake is next year March.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obie101: 11:56am On Apr 10, 2017
Biometrics in the 27th of March
Visa granted on the 7th of April
Am grateful to God and I thank everyone in this forum who has been giving out info...it really helped.
Heading to Sydney next month...

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Abbey1987: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2017
Obie101:
Am grateful to God and I thank everyone in this forum who has been giving out info...it really helped.
Congrats bro... Which school?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Palla: 11:59am On Apr 10, 2017
guadete:
Do Australian Institutions accept Neco result I need an urgent information on this.
yes
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obie101: 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
University of new south wales

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obie101: 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
Pls can someone in New south wales give me info on temporary Drivers licence cos am yet to receive the permanent one or can I used the international drivers...am leaving next month and don't know if the permanent one will be issued before I leave...can i use the temporary one or the international one issued here in Nigeria...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakola: 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
iriferi:
Go to ministry of health. It's at federal Secretariat, beside ministry of education. And opposite ministry of foreign affairs
thank you . Done already
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by amebostudent: 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
does it have any infect if i apply for student visa from Uganda? i currently hold a Uganda work permit
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by guadete: 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
plz I sent you a PM can u apply reply....I want to ask u sth about Dipolma.

teahigh:

I've only spent a month in Melbourne, but here is what i have to say.

Melbourne is great.....thats why it has always been voted the most liveable city in the world for a while now.
The diversity, the road network(Train, Bus, Tram), people, foods, jobs.
I would count myself as one of the lucky ones, i got a job in my 1st 2weeks, a car wash job actually. Most people don't have that luck. Its good to mingle and ask questions so one dont miss way. After my back nearly scattered i stopped, cos it wasn't easy at all but had to do it,had to stand for up to 8hrs with little pay. Then left for a housekeeping job which had been ok so far.
Lots of jobs opportunities in Melbourne, but most of them involves standing, long hours standing. But if you can work hard, you wont have much problems. Part from sch, get extra moni for a course in Individaul Support (Aged Care, Disability). They'll take about 5months to get you prepared. Its the best paying job for stdnts.
Classes are nice, people are ready to help.
Learn to drive, cars are essential here. 80% of jobs come with cars, no cars no jobs. Get 9ja licence.
The weather here is sumtin else....today its very cold, tomorrow its very hot, prepare for anything.
Overall Melbourne is a nice place to be. Sydney I've heard to be a nice place too, but standard of living is quite expensive to that of Melbourne.

Always praying for those preparing to come down here and those expecting grants.

And God would surely bless the ladies and gentlemen trying their best in this forum answering questions and always trying to help out.

You are the real MVPs
#WehdoneSirs

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by guadete: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
Chopgarri I saw a school in Sydney IHNA that offer diploma of Nursing in 2 years. The next intake is in july I sent you a pm plz I need to ask u something.

chopgarri:

Try TasTAFE. They have diploma of nursing two years but the next the next intake is next year March.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by crest2j(m): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
I Thank God for u, am next in line for Grant.
Obie101:
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Vickglam: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hello, my program starts 17july, when can I leave for Melbourne? Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DonFAASHY: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
Please, is there anyone currently studying at UNE Armidale? Want to make some enquiries. Please help a brother. Thanks

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by weldonextreme: 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
@obie, could you share the process on how you got the temporary international drivers license. Also which is the best travel route to Sydney.
Obie101:
Pls can someone in New south wales give me info on temporary Drivers licence cos am yet to receive the permanent one or can I used the international drivers...am leaving next month and don't know if the permanent one will be issued before I leave...can i use the temporary one or the international one issued here in Nigeria...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jackson2dye4: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
Obie101:

Congratulations bro... Can u please share with us the documents you uploaded
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obie101: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
@welldonextreme...it's very easy to get your international drivers license (not temporary pls.) provided you have the Local drivers license(permanent or temporary).They will request for Local one or a copy of it for processing...it takes about 3days to be ready...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Khalla: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
Obie101:

please bro! when is your course commencement date??

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obie101: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
@Jackson...
I Certified photocopy of all my documents except CoE
Attached documents;
1)My passport data page. included my previous Visa page (where applicable )to show your travel history.

2) Passport data page of your siblings, mother, and father and dependants (where applicable) to show you have a family.

3)Change of name for your spouse(news paper publication)

4)Health cover certificate

5) letter of intent

6) Most recent CV...showing your educational history and employment history with position.showing contact phone number of your employer respectively.

7) Employment letter...no pay slip or account statement cos it's not required for my school.

coolFamily book like family picture....

9)marriage certificate

10) birth certificate or Attestation....

11) Transcript,Nysc,waec Certificate, Degree statement of result; all certified copy.

12)NPC National identity card ( if you have it fine else...)

13)Oral pollio certificate or yellow card cert.

I think that's all....

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obie101: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
@Kallah..24th July
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 11, 2017
Obie101:
@Kallah..24th July
get to Sydney as soon as possible and get a job ...no delay one bit ...if you have nothing keeping u in Nigeria...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakola: 10:09am On Apr 11, 2017
Good morning house, pls I want to book an appointment for my medicals but I don't know how to get my hap id on my immi account. Pls help
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Asoasoaso: 10:33am On Apr 11, 2017
lakola:

Go to federal secretariat
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sleekytee: 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
Glory be to God almighty my visa grant just came in today

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by amebostudent: 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
which school
sleekytee:
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by egbabiekperemo1: 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
Any nairalander in darwin?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Asoasoaso: 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
sleekytee:

Happy for U

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa