Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1047093 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babajigga(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2017
Loverquin:

Yea, also heard Melbourne city is also preferable bt d question is, is it possible to work and earn something substantial to pay for once tuition fees

Somebody should please answer this question please
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Titobabe: 6:07pm On May 04, 2017
Hello, please how do I convert Aud to naira, knowing the exact money to be paid. Google is bringing out different conversion rate. I was told the money will be first converted to usd.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hardinno: 7:04pm On May 04, 2017
Titobabe:
Hello, please how do I convert Aud to naira, knowing the exact money to be paid. Google is bringing out different conversion rate. I was told the money will be first converted to usd.
You will need to convert aud to usd first on either google or xe.com then usd to naira at the rate of 360 .
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babajigga(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2017
Hardinno:

You will need to convert aud to usd first on either google or xe.com then usd to naira at the rate of 360 .

Are u likely to be given visa if u apply for graduate diploma in Australia and also how many years visa is normal given for graduate diploma
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seyo99: 8:17am On May 05, 2017
Eruru:

Thank you.

I gained admission into Flinders University to study Master of Business, my offer of admission came in four days after applying. I got my CEO after my tuition fees was paid as well as my OSHC. I applied for my visa on the 6th of April, my visa grant was issued on the 24th of April. Meanwhile, I also took PTE Exams, the result came the next day.

Please bro what was your experience with Pte exam. How long did it take you to prepare? How easy was it ? Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by MrFuckallday: 7:00pm On May 05, 2017
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NosoChic: 7:21pm On May 05, 2017
seyo99:

Please bro what was your experience with Pte exam. How long did it take you to prepare? How easy was it ? Thanks

I found PTE easier than IELTS. ...Go online and prepare with materials for PTE Academic ...
so many videos on YouTube sef. I prepared for it while working. I prepared in 2 weeks. and had an overall score of 86 out of 90. You can also search for the PTE Thread on Nairaland.
I forgot to add that your centre you decide to write the exam is really important. Be careful to make sure it's has the required tools you'll need.

5 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by MrsCB: 3:47pm On May 06, 2017
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by MrsCB: 3:54pm On May 06, 2017
Eruru:
Good morning everyone... my name is Joy, i am new here. I recently got my Student Visa, am to resume my studies in July at Flinders University, I need advice on how to go about searching for accommodations close to Flinders University. i would really appreciate your advice. Thank you.

U can check for price range of rooms on gumtree.com.au. Then limit search to adelaide region. The affordable ones are shared apartments. I think you cannot get accomodation until u are in Adelaide. When are u coming to adelaide? Dont Forget your drivers license and also police clearance.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seyo99: 6:04pm On May 06, 2017
NosoChic:

I found PTE easier than IELTS. ...Go online and prepare with materials for PTE Academic ...
so many videos on YouTube sef. I prepared for it while working. I prepared in 2 weeks. and had an overall score of 86 out of 90. You can also search for the PTE Thread on Nairaland.
I forgot to add that your centre you decide to write the exam is really important. Be careful to make sure it's has the required tools you'll need.
Thanks for the reply ......... But is PTE acceptable for PR application and engineer Australia accessment, after studies. Someone told they don't accept PTE. How true is this. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NosoChic: 6:17pm On May 06, 2017
http://pearsonpte.com/australian-visas/

@Seyo99 Yes it is...I just checked it on the Pearson website.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seyo99: 2:06am On May 07, 2017
NosoChic:
http://pearsonpte.com/australian-visas/

@Seyo99 Yes it is...I just checked it on the Pearson website.

@Nosochick Engineer Australia wouldn't accept PTE https://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/For-Migrants/Migration-Frequently-Asked-Questions check "before you apply"
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babajigga(m): 7:26am On May 07, 2017
seyo99:

Thanks for the reply ......... But is PTE acceptable for PR application and engineer Australia accessment, after studies. Someone told they don't accept PTE. How true is this. Thanks

Please I already have a bachelors degree but I want to apply for another one in Information technology in Australia..do U think if I get the admission that I would be denied visa because I already have a first degree and I really hate my first degree it can't do anything for me.someone please help
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2017
babajigga:

Please I already have a bachelors degree but I want to apply for another one in Information technology in Australia..do U think if I get the admission that I would be denied visa because I already have a first degree and I really hate my first degree it can't do anything for me.someone please help

Bro, what course did you study in your first degree?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 10:48am On May 07, 2017
Please is there anyone in Darwin on here?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 11:39am On May 07, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Any nairalander in darwin?
are you in darwin?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 11:40am On May 07, 2017
missymii:

Bsc nursing. First year
are you in darwin?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by egbabiekperemo1: 11:56am On May 07, 2017
tobe4real:
are you in darwin?

Yep
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 12:18pm On May 07, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Yep
pls bro/sis can we talk privately?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by egbabiekperemo1: 12:44pm On May 07, 2017
tobe4real:
pls bro/sis can we talk privately?

R u in darwin?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

R u in darwin?
no...hopefully soon tho,i just want to enquire about some things
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babajigga(m): 2:56pm On May 07, 2017
foreverkind1:

Bro, what course did you study in your first degree?

Public administration
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ayomikunkco: 4:00pm On May 07, 2017
MrsCB:

Please how about job opportunities for women at Adelaide I.e health assistance and aged care jobs for students residing not too far(let's say 2hrs train drive) to Flinders. Ideas about job opportunities for myself and husband is all I want to know. Thanks
U can check for price range of rooms on gumtree.com.au. Then limit search to adelaide region. The affordable ones are shared apartments. I think you cannot get accomodation until u are in Adelaide. When are u coming to adelaide? Dont Forget your drivers license and also police clearance.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seyo99: 6:43pm On May 07, 2017
babajigga:

I don't think you have a problem...I would also like gurus In the house to respond to this... To the best of my knowledge you're good to go if you can provide all requirements and a well detailed SOP would be fine.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babajigga(m): 7:11pm On May 07, 2017
seyo99:

I don't think you have a problem...I would also like gurus In the house to respond to this... To the best of my knowledge you're good to go if you can provide all requirements and a well detailed SOP would be fine.

Please what is the benefit of a school being in the AL1 category?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 7:25pm On May 07, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

R u in darwin?
habba see as u just ignored me smh
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babajigga(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2017
Loverquin:

Yea, also heard Melbourne city is also preferable bt d question is, is it possible to work and earn something substantial to pay for once tuition fees

Yes u can I contacted a friend in Australia..and he recommended Melbourne and Darwin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:06am On May 08, 2017
Congratulations bro and how much does BCIE charge for admission and visa application.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babajigga(m): 6:50am On May 08, 2017
balogz:
Congratulations bro and how much does BCIE charge for admission and visa application.

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.