Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1044989 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pmiller1: 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=tunasmoke post=35324092]@Pmiller1 this is my email. Tundefagade@gmail.com[/quot
Mail sent.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by favouredme: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
mPop:

Hi bosslady,nnbb just to get somethg straight from masperanos visa now,he has an extra 6months visa wen hes done with school so does that mean he has to apply for his PR within that 6months? and does it also mean he can apply for d post study work visa within the 6months and while working apply for PR? kindly shed light thanks

Wondering if its allowed to pay for OSHC for one year if my course duration is 2 years( and renew at the end of the 1st year) , i discovered it is cheaper e.g with AHM, family OSHC for a year as about 3k+ and 9k+ for two years .anyone in same boat?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by favouredme: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
favouredme:

Wondering if its allowed to pay for OSHC for one year if my course duration is 2 years( and renew at the end of the 1st year) , i discovered it is cheaper e.g with AHM, family OSHC for a year as about 3k+ and 9k+ for two years .anyone in same boat?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
@favouredme

Immigration Laws Stated that you "MUST" pay for OSHC to cover the total duration of your program. So don't compromise. Else you will be dancing a masquerade music with the Embassy.

[quote author=favouredme post=35327180][/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hi @all
Please who has done Notarization of documents in any court in port harcourt?
I have used private lawyers in the past and the price is quite steep, usually 5k per page shocked.
Now that the courts are open and I have a lot of docs to notarize, about 30 pages in all I believe it'l be cheaper doing it in the high courts.

I'll be grateful if anybody who has done it in Ph or it environs can volunteer info on how he/she went about it

It doesn't have to be the courts, if anybody know any affordable Notary Public in Rivers State, please kindly state it here. Can't go throwing ~30*5k away just for notarization alone cheesy

Thanks in advance
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
bellong:

You can send me a Pm...

Congratulations.... What area of study will you conduct your research?

Ok. Mathematics( Applied Mathematics)
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Prince242: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
@dav6 I got ur pm notification here on nairaland, but didn't get any mail in my email box frm u. Abi how do I go abt it to get ur pm/mail shocked
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
ewagbamio:
Hi @all
I have used private lawyers in the past and the price is quite steep, usually 5k per page shocked.
Now that the courts are open and I have a lot of docs to notarize, about 30 pages in all I believe it'l be cheaper doing it in the high courts.

I'll be grateful if anybody who has done it in Ph or it environs can volunteer info on how he/she went about it

It doesn't have to be the courts, if anybody know any affordable Notary Public in Rivers State, please kindly state it here. Can't go throwing ~30*5k away just for notarization alone cheesy

Thanks in advance

I'll get the info to you shortly. Kindly send me a notification
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tunasmoke: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
That's total rip off.. Na 500 for Lagos

ewagbamio:
Hi @all
P

lease who has done Notarization of documents in any court in port harcourt?

Thanks in advance
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lchilax: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hi all, its been a while i came on this forum, am leaving lagos for brisbane tommorow afternoon, any advice from the legends with regards cheking in and other suprises to expect throughout d trip. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pingpong15: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
bossladymo1:

I mean jobs in banks, or other financial institutions. But if you are a single guy with no kids, and no intention of furtherinf your education in the next 2 yrs, then it is worth the shot.

Pls I really need to hear ur views about thz. Have some huddles to cross here about my work experience.
I did my nysc in a fed.organization in d agric dept.WHR I engage in theoretical and practical aspect of crops and livestock husbandry, But no payslip or tax records or whatsoever cos we are been paid in cash apart from allowiee from nysc.although i can get a reference letter from them and i still operate the account that NySC do send allowie too...and I need that 1yr to accumulate my year of experience.what can I do.
Secondly,immediately after nysc I started my own farm without any registration just normal raising layers for table eggs.and I did that for 15months before I got my present job. The issue is now what can I use to show for those experience.
Lastly,On my present job,I have my appointment letter stating my salary breakdown, requested for reference letter and payslip but to my surprise the HR said I won't be able to get a payslip of several months that they just upgraded to start using payslip last month,meanwhile our salary is been paid to our bank account. Really confused on what to do next. Its my 19months in the company.
Cc: Bossladymo.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
ewagbamio:
Hi @all

Thanks in advance

My bossom friend notarized his documents@ the federal high court, azikiwe road ph. You can haggle the price as it depends on the number of docs you have. He spent about 20k on hundreds of pages. I have the woman's number. You can send me a pm, as I don't want to get banned for posting her details. Ask of Mrs Ngozi Chukwu
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dav6: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
@prince242 just reply d pm/mail u got...with that you have initiated communication with me ok...@masperano congrats...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
@All

Welcome to the new DIPB website. grin

http://www.border.gov.au/

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
pingpong15:

Pls I really need to hear ur views about thz. Have some huddles to cross here about my work experience.
I did my nysc in a fed.organization in d agric dept.WHR I engage in theoretical and practical aspect of crops and livestock husbandry, But no payslip or tax records or whatsoever cos we are been paid in cash apart from allowiee from nysc.although i can get a reference letter from them and i still operate the account that NySC do send allowie too...and I need that 1yr to accumulate my year of experience.what can I do.
Secondly,immediately after nysc I started my own farm without any registration just normal raising layers for table eggs.and I did that for 15months before I got my present job. The issue is now what can I use to show for those experience.
Lastly,On my present job,I have my appointment letter stating my salary breakdown, requested for reference letter and payslip but to my surprise the HR said I won't be able to get a payslip of several months that they just upgraded to start using payslip last month,meanwhile our salary is been paid to our bank account. Really confused on what to do next. Its my 19months in the company.
Cc: Bossladymo.

Many people have had to miss out on claiming work experience points because of lack of enough evidence. Unfortunately, you will need to exclude the 'layers-raising' work experience. Then, as for the NYSC year...if you can get a letter from them, stating you were ppsted there by NYSC, that would help with the fact that they paid cash and no payslip, except allawi.

As for the 3rd coy, bank statements and reference letter is enough...even if all you have is a few payslips.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
If anyone is willing to try using a letter instead of an English test.....Apart from getting a hold of the school's letterhead, you can also just go to your school's student affairs dept, and request a Letter of Proficiency in English. They have a template they use. They will also type and stamp it for you.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
hope this new financial year holds alot of promise for all of us still seeking smiley
erictack203:
@All

Welcome to the new DIPB website. grin

http://www.border.gov.au/
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ernestudezi(m): 12:28am On Jul 01, 2015
Customary court, Old Aba Road, Close to Woji Junction. Ask for a Nengi Ibiso. You'd be Certifying though not Notarizing. 500 bucks a page.

ewagbamio:
Hi @all

Thanks in advance
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 12:36am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Franzeez(m): 3:13am On Jul 01, 2015
bossladymo1:
If anyone is willing to try using a letter instead of an English test.....Apart from getting a hold of the school's letterhead, you can also just go to your school's student affairs dept, and request a Letter of Proficiency in English. They have a template they use. They will also type and stamp it for you.

Hi Bossladymo1, thanks for your contributions. I have someone who is willing to get to Australia, he is married with one kid, he is an electrical and electronic engineer, he has over 5 years of working experience in his field with telecom companies in Nigeria. He suddenly resigned and wants to move to Aussie, he contacted me but I sincerely have no idea of the process for his case. Pls any advice?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 3:42am On Jul 01, 2015
http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/SOL

The Skilled Occupation List on the new website. I'm surprised to see that Urban and Regional Planners are still included on the list in spite of its announced removal on

http://www.minister.border.gov.au/michaeliacash/2015/Pages/skilled-occupation-list-updated.aspx
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 4:12am On Jul 01, 2015
Franzeez:

Hi Bossladymo1, thanks for your contributions. I have someone who is willing to get to Australia, he is married with one kid, he is an electrical and electronic engineer, he has over 5 years of working experience in his field with telecom companies in Nigeria. He suddenly resigned and wants to move to Aussie, he contacted me but I sincerely have no idea of the process for his case. Pls any advice?

Why resign before getting the PR?

Oh well....

Tell the person to read through this thread. Much as been discussed about the PR process for Engineers.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 4:36am On Jul 01, 2015
scrollmeout:
http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/SOL

The Skilled Occupation List on the new website. I'm surprised to see that Urban and Regional Planners are still included on the list in spite of its announced removal on

http://www.minister.border.gov.au/michaeliacash/2015/Pages/skilled-occupation-list-updated.aspx

That is the old list, the new list is yet to be updated. You can view from this link below.

https://www.comlaw.gov.au/Details/F2015L01059
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 5:51am On Jul 01, 2015
@chucks.

Yes na, enough, things go better for us. grin

chuckdee13:
hope this new financial year holds alot of promise for all of us still seeking smiley
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 6:46am On Jul 01, 2015
Amen to that bro!!!
erictack203:
@chucks.
Yes na, enough, things go better for us. grin

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 7:33am On Jul 01, 2015
For the 'Economist', you can now be sponsored by South Australia according to their latest Skill occupation list.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 01, 2015
@scrollmeout,thanks I sent you a PM

@ernestudezi, thanks a lot too, but what are the practical differences between notarized and certified docs especially in the context of Australia imi plans? Are certified documents accepted in lieu of notarized docs?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2015
ewagbamio:
@scrollmeout,thanks I sent you a PM

@ernestudezi, thanks a lot too, but what are the practical differences between notarized and certified docs especially in the context of Australia imi plans? Are certified documents accepted in lieu of notarized docs?

Replied!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2015
NNBB2012:
For the 'Economist', you can now be sponsored by South Australia according to their latest Skill occupation list.

Yay! Someone on this thread is an Economist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.