Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046650 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 1:51am On Jul 03, 2015
Hello All,

Please note that they have been high refusal of Student Visas for SVP since after June 30th, this is including other Countries.

I will advice all prospective Students properly package their applications for Visa, irrespective of the SVP or not.

Please also note that a lot of phone call interview, pls master your SOP word for word and your CV as well, the names and DOB of any siblings or dependants or parents you have included in your application. The reason you choose your University and how you came to hear about it.

Pls note all these informations to be handy.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by moneybag100: 2:07am On Jul 03, 2015
erictack203:
Hello All,

Please note that they have been high refusal of Student Visas for SVP since after June 30th, this is including other Countries.

I will advice all prospective Students properly package their applications for Visa, irrespective of the SVP or not.

Please also note that a lot of phone call interview, pls master your SOP word for word and your CV as well, the names and DOB of any siblings or dependants or parents you have included in your application. The reason you choose your University and how you came to hear about it.

Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 2:13am On Jul 03, 2015
moneybag100:

Hi please, i saw barrister and a secondary school teachers on the list...
I have a family member who is a lawyer and has done his masters with 3 yrs working experience in a BAR...can he apply, and i also have a secondary school chemistry teacher with b.sc in chemistry and master degree with 4 years working...can he also apply?
Thanks.

Sure, they can apply since their occupations are on the list. However, they need to follow through the process step by step. You can read through previous posts on this forum which outlined steps to follow. The most important part of the whole process is to get positive assessment from relevant assessing body. The remaining parts is to get points that can be substantiated. So, as for the barrister, it may be a bit tough though. He needs SLAA assessment which is not straight forward. He might need to do some examination to get licence here in Australia. I have not seen any Lawyer that migrated that one could you as reference. However, I have seen Lawyers from Nigeria that had to go back and study Law at undergraduate here because of stress of obtaining legal licence here in Australia. At least, I know two people.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by moneybag100: 2:39am On Jul 03, 2015
NNBB2012:

Sure, they can apply since their occupations are on the list. However, they need to follow through the process step by step. You can read through previous posts on this forum which outlined steps to follow. The most important part of the whole process is to get positive assessment from relevant assessing body. The remaining parts is to get points that can be substantiated. So, as for the barrister, it may be a bit tough though. He needs SLAA assessment which is not straight forward. He might need to do some examination to get licence here in Australia. I have not seen any Lawyer that migrated that one could you as reference. However, I have seen Lawyers from Nigeria that had to go back and study Law at undergraduate here because of stress of obtaining legal licence here in Australia. At least, I know two people.

Okay thanks.....what about secondary school teachers...the chemist teacher i said in my earlier post?
And please how much involve? Does it require bank stament or sponsor account?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 3:40am On Jul 03, 2015
moneybag100:

Okay thanks.....what about secondary school teachers...the chemist teacher i said in my earlier post?
And please how much involve? Does it require bank stament or sponsor account?

Check with the assessing authority to know their requirements. Generally, you need pay slip,bank statement etc. as part of your supporting documents.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by moneybag100: 7:37am On Jul 03, 2015
NNBB2012:

Check with the assessing authority to know their requirements. Generally, you need pay slip,bank statement etc. as part of your supporting documents.
Thanks bro.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by RedReact: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2015
@NNBB2012,
Don't you think the Chemistry teacher would need to have bagged B.Ed(Chemistry) as against B.Sc? Just asking.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2015
NNBB2012:

only when it is not 189 and u are claiming migration points from work experience.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
RedReact:
@NNBB2012,
Don't you think the Chemistry teacher would need to have bagged B.Ed(Chemistry) as against B.Sc? Just asking.

It may not be necessary based on what they specified on their website. It is state on their website that 'Secondary school teacher should be able to teach one or more subjetcs'. The qualification required is Bachelor degree or Higher degree. It is always good to try them.

http://www.aitsl.edu.au/assessment-for-migration
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by RedReact: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
^^^
Thanks so much,my oga.

@moneybag100, let's get the ball rolling.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by moneybag100: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
NNBB2012:

Please like how much you need in your bank statement
And what minimum you need to be earning per month.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
moneybag100:

Please like how much you need in your bank statement
And what minimum you need to be earning per month.
If u are going for 189 visa...u don't need any of those...or u only need pay slip and stuff if u are claiming points from work experience. If a state or region is sponsoring, u get d info on those from them or their websites.

You must read up or hire sb.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by RedReact: 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
ferdimako:

Pple here don't use agents....but if he insists more...I dey.
Are you an agent? grin grin grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
RedReact:

Are you an agent? grin grin grin
Yes
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Julietdanny: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Good evening house,please can someone tell me what I need to apply for Australian visa on employment basis as a nurse with family.please
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chase123: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
HESTHERH:
Guys in the house....pls how authentic is daluch migrating consult.....are they for real....who has had business dealings with on australian immigration before....my brother just contacted them and I told him to hold on that I can him confirmation on nairaland.....am a silent reader.....pls guys in the house....am counting on u.....
all genuine migration agent in Australia are registered with Australia immigration in order to have the lincence to operate,so u should check this site www.mara.gov.au to verify if the migration agent u mentioned is a genuine one by entering their mara code or full name of the owner or the company name on mara site. That will help

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by izykvision0: 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
erictack203:
Congratulobiaaaaaaaa!!! grin. May the lord guide you tru your progress.

Congratssss again and I tap in your blessings.

Thanks. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by izykvision0: 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
bjayzeez:

Guy aw far na, hope u've settled in well now in SA?

Pls aw was ur "on the ground" and in-flight experience with Jetstar?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tunasmoke: 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
Thank God have been granted before they start there madness. God will see us thru...

quote author=erictack203 post=35421486]Hello All,

Thanks.[/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
Julietdanny:
Good evening house,please can someone tell me what I need to apply for Australian visa on employment basis as a nurse with family.please
Get 7.0 or above from IELTS AC across the board...or 65 or above all bands on PTE-A first.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bjayzeez: 5:51am On Jul 04, 2015
izykvision0:

Guy aw far na, hope u've settled in well now in SA?

Pls aw was ur "on the ground" and in-flight experience with Jetstar?

Settling is a gradual process... Slow but steady .... Keeping all senses (not just eyes) on job agencies websites. Done most of my registrations tho... Just applications

Jetstar ... Is a relatively cheap airline, and as you will guess ... It's pretty much standard, nothing extraordinary. No inflight entertainment, and you'd have to buy your food too lol....the staff are generally nice people and they have good customer relations skills.

You coming to SA? When do you intend to.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 04, 2015
Can I apply for the 189 anytime of the year once I get all the required documents? Or is there a specific time of the year for application
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2015
Toby77:
Can I apply for the 189 anytime of the year once I get all the required documents? Or is there a specific time of the year for application
Any time ...so long as d nominated occupation is on the SOL.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2015
Amen dear!!!

tunasmoke:
Thank God have been granted before they start there madness. God will see us thru...

quote author=erictack203 post=35421486]Hello All,

Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by debris: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2015
Greetings everyone am a graduate of pharmacy I will to apply for a certificate study in Aus....please which of the programme its of a higher pay for those certificate courses.......can someone enlighten me on this certificate III courses.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by debris: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
embarassedplease can someone reply me[email]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hello House,

Please I need your view and advice on this, my wife intends to apply for Subclass 190 State Sponsorship, see profile:

Work Exp: 8years and counting (8yrs in CSU and now moved to Marketting recently)
Qualification: Bsc Business Admin (2.2)
Marital Status: Married
Current Job Status: Banking Institution (ABO)

Please what are her chances? I also want to know, how and when do one apply for State sponsorship, is it b4 sending an EOI to skillselect or after? when paying for assessment in VETASSES, will she pay for "Full Skill Assessment"?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
erictack203:
Hello House,

Please I need your view and advice on this, my wife intends to apply for Subclass 190 State Sponsorship, see profile:

Please what are her chances? I also want to know, how and when do one apply for State sponsorship, is it b4 sending an EOI to skillselect or after? when paying for assessment in VETASSES, will she pay for "Full Skill Assessment"?

All the 8 years experience, are they in banking?

First check the SOL and CSOL list to look for any occcupation that fits her profile. If on CSOL, confirm if any state is sponsoring the occupation.

Once you can find an occupation that closely match her skill set on the list, then you can proceed with VETASSES assessment for both her qualification and work experience. Yes, she will pay for the full assessment.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
hello Sir,

Thanks so much for your response. Yes, all the 8years are in banking as Customer Service officer (Left as head of Unit a Month ago and moved to Marketing still in same bank).

South Australian gvt Sponsors Customer Service Managers on their list and its green(highly in demand).

bellong:

All the 8 years experience, are they in banking?

First check the SOL and CSOL list to look for any occcupation that fits her profile. If on CSOL, confirm if any state is sponsoring the occupation.

Once you can find an occupation that closely match her skill set on the list, then you can proceed with VETASSES assessment for both her qualification and work experience. Yes, she will pay for the full assessment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.