Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1048017 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2015
nodawa:
Please shed more light on this: an agent want to get me 3 years australia working visa within 14days with offer letter from the company. cleaning job and said the salary is $1700 with free housing, feeding and medical. now i want to know is it possible to get that kind of salary for cleaning job? and is it possible to set 3 years working visa within 14 days? please help ME out

Fabu! Beta dust your slippers and run far from him.

Employment visa for cleaning job? In 14 days? With free housing, feeding and medical? SMH.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2015
nodawa:
Please shed more light on this: an agent want to get me 3 years australia working visa within 14days with offer letter from the company. cleaning job and said the salary is $1700 with free housing, feeding and medical. now i want to know is it possible to get that kind of salary for cleaning job? and is it possible to set 3 years working visa within 14 days? please help ME out

undecided undecided
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrnilobrawn: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2015
nodawa:
Very funny.....
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mclarry(m): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Have u heard of the saying "if e easy na set up"? reading thru this thread u should have seen how pple look for ways to get legit visas, find suburbs where accommodation can be cheaper or even shared accommodation as in most cases with students. The next on the line will be looking for a job, those with family look out for govt. assistance in any form they may be eligible. So open ur eyes... Australia is an EXPENSIVE country even for the British and Americans! If ur (so called) agent has a legit job for u, checking the CSOL of Australian states if that job is on it and u getting all required docs for it would be next. Then u will be looking forward to applying for a state nomination visa 190. Ultimately, u wouldn't need an agent if u had the patience to read thru this thread and ask questions where necessary. Victims of scammers are always those who look for short cuts or fast lanes to MONEY!
nodawa:

3 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nodawa(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
THANKS SO MUCH
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by coldgate(f): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
nodawa:

@nodawa: your agent has not told you the entire truth. Are you saying he did not tell you about the latest BMW you would be given at the airport?
The reception by Abbott himself and the domestic staff you would be given upon arrival?

The agent wicked sha.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by berexio1: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
coldgate:

@nodawa: your agent has not told you the entire truth. Are you saying he did not tell you about the latest BMW you would be given at the airport?
The reception by Abbott himself and the domestic staff you would be given upon arrival?

The agent wicked sha.
Lol. Now u made this funnier

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emmiezye(f): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
nodawa:

Scam of the year.. Run plz

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stephen111(m): 8:56am On Jul 20, 2015
hi house, pls urgent help needed. i did medicals last week and i was told to scan yellow card cover and information page to 'immigration.pretoria@border.gov.au' but it keep failing.
please what else can i do.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by akinnawou(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2015
congrats bro.pls what materials did you use for the preparation
scrollmeout:
Hello my people,
also if am quick to remind you,u stil havent replied to my mail sent almost two weeks now..tkia
I'm happy to announce the outcome of my PTEA scores (L 90, W 90, R79, S 71). If thank God for everything. It's a pity the owner of the place kept shouting while I was writing the test. I personally begged him to stop the madness but i guess he thought his business was more important.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2015
Them for add 1st class ticket join am. Lol

bossladymo1:

Fabu! Beta dust your slippers and run far from him.

Employment visa for cleaning job? In 14 days? With free housing, feeding and medical? SMH.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dexterinc2003: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2015
nodawa:

1.presently,you can never get an Australian working visa in 14 days (thats the aim of the point test)except svp sha
2.why would a company sponsor you to come and clean for them (seriously?)
3.free housing,feeding and medicals?? (Even citizens pay,especially your medical bills,if you dont want to die on the waiting list)
4. $1,700 per month is small actually,most jobs pay higher than $100 per day.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2015
Best Quote my friend!!!

mclarry:
Have u heard of the saying "if e easy na set up"? reading thru this thread u should have seen how pple look for ways to get legit visas, find suburbs where accommodation can be cheaper or even shared accommodation as in most cases with students. The next on the line will be looking for a job, those with family look out for govt. assistance in any form they may be eligible. So open ur eyes... Australia is an EXPENSIVE country even for the British and Americans! If ur (so called) agent has a legit job for u, checking the CSOL of Australian states if that job is on it and u getting all required docs for it would be next. Then u will be looking forward to applying for a state nomination visa 190. Ultimately, u wouldn't need an agent if u had the patience to read thru this thread and ask questions where necessary. Victims of scammers are always those who look for short cuts or fast lanes to MONEY!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2015
Wait for your case Officer to contact you with that request, else attach them to your Visa application documents if you have not apply. If you have applied, wait for your case Officer.

stephen111:
hi house, pls urgent help needed. i did medicals last week and i was told to scan yellow card cover and information page to 'immigration.pretoria@border.gov.au' but it keep failing.
please what else can i do.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by samuelokwu: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2015
I was once a victim. They said they would get me 2 jobs , two years accommodation, and 4 years working permit. It was a scam. Their plan was to get tourist visa for me but I discovered early. What is your Agents name.

nodawa:
THANKS SO MUCH
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stephen111(m): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
erictack203:
Wait for your case Officer to contact you with that request, else attach them to your Visa application documents if you have not apply. If you have applied, wait for your case Officer.

thanks a lot!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kunlenchy: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
hello House,

please I need information on the migration to AU. I am just starting the process, I have checked the points and I qualified also my occupation is on the SOL/CSOL.
I am diligently following this trend so I don't need an agent.
right now I am gathering all my documents ready for the Skill assessment. my profession is Network / Unified Communications Engineer.

please anyone win useful information would be highly appreciated.

special thanks to bossladymo1 and friends, your posts are very helpful.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emmiezye(f): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Submitted my visa application on the 8th of this month. And my school is resuming next week monday. And they haven't called to interview me yet. Who thinks they are still going to call me. ??
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Is it SVP? Did you frontload your Medicals? If yes to all, then u may just see an email dropped on your inbox. However, I will advice you send them an email reminding them of your resumption. A friend of mine did and found out that his email was not correct on their database until he sent them email and they replied with his Visa. There was a dot after his first name and the Embassy didn't put the dot. That was the little error. Goodluck.

emmiezye:
Submitted my visa application on the 8th of this month. And my school is resuming next week monday. And they haven't called to interview me yet. Who thinks they are still going to call me. ??
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emmiezye(f): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
erictack203:
Is it SVP? Did you frontload your Medicals? If yes to all, then u may just see an email dropped on your inbox. However, I will advice you send them an email reminding them of your resumption. A friend of mine did and found out that his email was not correct on their database until he sent them email and they replied with his Visa. There was a dot after his first name and the Embassy didn't put the dot. That was the little error. Goodluck.

Yes it's SVP, sure done d medical thing. OK thanks for that. Will do that.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
You are welcome, just hold your CV and SOP handy incase and don't forget to memorise the date of birth of anyone you included in your application. The Embassy is very busy this July and may not have time to call you for interview. Your Visa will just drop on your email if all your documents are intact. Goodluck.

emmiezye:

Yes it's SVP, sure done d medical thing. OK thanks for that. Will do that.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emmiezye(f): 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=erictack203 post=36091038]You are welcome, just hold your CV and SOP handy incase and don't forget to memorise the date of birth of anyone you included in your application. The Embassy is very busy this July and may not have time to call you for interview. Your Visa will just drop on your email if all your documents are intact. Goodluck.

OK thanks a lot ☺
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emmiezye(f): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
erictack203:
You are welcome, just hold your CV and SOP handy incase and don't forget to memorise the date of birth of anyone you included in your application. The Embassy is very busy this July and may not have time to call you for interview. Your Visa will just drop on your email if all your documents are intact. Goodluck.
erictack203:

OK thanks a lot ☺

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Uwc smiley

[quote author=emmiezye post=36094731][/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
erictack203:
Uwc smiley

Boss, was it the SOP you used for school application you submitted to the embassy?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
For where, Embassy SOP has to be fully spiced ooo. You should follow it paragraph by paragraph according to the way the questions where asked on the Visa form. You get 50% point possibility of your grant from your SOP.

deleyi20:

Boss, was it the SOP you used for the school you submitted to the embassy?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 21, 2015
ernestudezi:
Anyone in Sydney here??.

Yea i am in Sydney. where u dey?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 21, 2015
Omo any cheap accommodation dey this sydney. I am really looking for accommodation. presently at glebe point yha hostel. Please any info people?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2015
masperano:
Omo any cheap accommodation dey this sydney. I am really looking for accommodation. presently at glebe point yha hostel. Please any info people?

Pm me for cheap accommodation immediately
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2015
ernestudezi:
Anyone in Sydney here??.

Am in Sydney; Lidcombe surburb
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mozo: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2015
nodawa:

This is a Wale Adenuga production

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pmiller1: 11:37am On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=erictack203 post=36098537]For where, Embassy SOP has to be fully spiced ooo. You should follow it paragraph by paragraph according to the way the questions where asked on the Visa form. You get 50% point possibility of your grant from your SOP.

Bro i PMed U, pls do reply...

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.