Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046940 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by RedReact: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jus4:
Please, just a quick one here..... do I need to evaluate my B.SC with WES or any degree evaluating body before applying for Aussie immigration?
No!
Jus4:
What is the estimated amount of money I should budget for visa class 189 with a spouse and a child?
I believe that should be on some pages back.
Jus4c:
Again,is it required that potential immigrant gets an arranged offer of employment?

No!
Jus4c:
Which is relatively much easier between Aussie and canadian immigration process?

The relativity depends on desire, pursuit and strong will to carry on despite the despites.
Jus4c:
I will be glad to hear from my Ogas in the house.
We are all learners; which means we are awaiting the wealth of knowledge we can gain from you smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stephen111(m): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hi house. Now at sydney but will be in gold coast soon. Please is there anyone that need a roomate in gold coast. Please contact. I need accommodation
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrnilobrawn: 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
stephen111:
Hi house. Now at sydney but will be in gold coast soon. Please is there anyone that need a roomate in gold coast. Please contact. I need accommodation
Send me a mail, will hook u up wit my guyz.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stephen111(m): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Send me a mail, will hook u up wit my guyz.
Thanks brother..JAH bless
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lawland: 7:27am On Aug 02, 2015
What's up house?
First i want to appreciate the people that kept this thread going. Its been a while i visited this thread and i am really happy its still alive and kicking.
@Bellong, Manmeta and Redreact... Big Kudos to you guys.
Good luck to all the faithfuls.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 7:41am On Aug 02, 2015
I'm sorry but I'm not going to CQU,but pmiller1 has answered u accordingly.
adim02:
Chuckdee13 Pmiller1 please it seems that you guys are going to CQU.I want to apply to CQU but to find out from you guys if my 4years could offer me admission to Graduate Diploma of Human Resources Management.since 4years BSC have no place in masters degree program.please i need your responds
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lawland: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2015
Hello house,
Is anyone undergoing or has been assessed by Engineer Australia of recent?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2015
erictack203:
I pmed you!

Are you an agent? I really want to get this out of the way
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by databasecareers: 9:51am On Aug 02, 2015
stephen111:

thanks for your response, i mean were you given another extension letter from school apart from the first issued to you. since your visa was issued a day to your resumption date

Sorry, for late response.i ve been busy with arrangements for my trip.i arrived Launceston, tasmania, on Friday 10 am morning tasmania Australia time, which is friday 1am nigerian time.Thank God for journey mercies, left Nigeria Tuesday 28th night with south african airways.Quite a long journey. Yes my school extended my resumption date, but make sure you report in school for your registration once you arrive, take care
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by databasecareers: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2015
Is anyone in Launceston tasmania, please let's connect.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pacman112: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
stephen111:
I can help you out with a prepaid reservation....
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nope. I sent you an email though you didn't respond.

justwise:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by debris: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
justwise:

@JUSTWISE PLS NO VEX

HE'S NOT AN AGENT

I HAVE BEEN POSTING QUESTIONS HERE LATELY NO ONE SEEM TO ANSWER,HE'S BEEN ONE OF THE HELPFUL PEOPLE THAT GAVE ME ANSWER TO WHAT I ASKED....ABEG O

MY QUESTIONS STILL FORTH COMING E PLENTY AUSTRALIAN NAIRALANDERS ABEG MAKE UNA NO VEX FOR MY TOO MANY QUESTIONS

RELEVANT THOUGH

IT TAKES A KIND HEART TO REPLY

THANKS EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS THREAD AWESOME.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pmiller1: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
@Justwise, Please i am saying this from from experience and personal contact with Erictack2003 that he's not an agent whatever.
He's a very good guy and also there to advice and provide information in his own capacity which always goes a long way.... Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrnilobrawn: 6:07am On Aug 03, 2015
Please who is coming to Australia soonest?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BKings: 7:51am On Aug 03, 2015
stephen111:
HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!! HALLELUJAH!!!
i received my grant yesterday thanks to God. just checking now. thanks to everyone in the house for all your help and always ready to answer. i am forever indebted to this forum.
My question is that i am having till Friday(31st) as deadline on my extension. if i book flight today(wed) can i still use the extension at the port of entry. i dont want to be shown red card at Port of Entry.
thanks y'all grin grin
congrats bro. May God favour you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2015
debris:

@JUSTWISE PLS NO VEX

HE'S NOT AN AGENT

I HAVE BEEN POSTING QUESTIONS HERE LATELY NO ONE SEEM TO ANSWER,HE'S BEEN ONE OF THE HELPFUL PEOPLE THAT GAVE ME ANSWER TO WHAT I ASKED....ABEG O

MY QUESTIONS STILL FORTH COMING E PLENTY AUSTRALIAN NAIRALANDERS ABEG MAKE UNA NO VEX FOR MY TOO MANY QUESTIONS

RELEVANT THOUGH

IT TAKES A KIND HEART TO REPLY

THANKS EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS THREAD AWESOME.
Please don't post in all caps. It's just like shouting at the top of your voice. It is #11 on the posting rules. wink

3 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2015
@debris,

He means you should not type all your Letters in capital Letters when sending posts, except when necessary, that it's against the rules in #11.

Thanks a lot for your comments about my personalities.

scrollmeout:

Please don't post in all caps. It's just like shouting at the top of your voice. It is #11 on the posting rules. wink
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2015
Thanks a lot my brother.

Justwise too de harsh follow me. He suspects me like sm1 who is trying to chase his gf.

Pmiller1:
@Justwise, Please i am saying this from from experience and personal contact with Erictack2003 that he's not an agent whatever.
He's a very good guy and also there to advice and provide information in his own capacity which always goes a long way.... Thanks

5 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by opa4pr: 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hello house, i need your inputs here as regards my chances for 189/190 Visa.
I have a bachelors degree in Accounting and two years work experience as human resource officer.
I admit i cannot get points for work experience.
Age- 30
IELTS- 7 in all bands (About to write) 10
Bsc- 15
CSOL- 5 ...all equals 60

My transcript had been evaluated by World Education Service(WES) while i was processing Masters in the USA. IPA/CPA
Thanks.
bossladymo ferdimako NNBB2012
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
opa4pr:
I have a bachelors degree in Accounting and two years work experience as human resource officer.
Age- 30
Bsc- 15
CSOL- 5 ...all equals 60

My worry is, i actually obtained the Bsc via distance learning. My transcript had been evaluated by World Education Service(WES) while i was processing Masters in the USA. IPA/CPA I learnt assess Accounting skills, would they accept Bsc obtained via part time?
Thanks.
I don't think the mode of obtaining your degree really matters but what matters is the core courses you took which your assessing body would consider. Check the assessing body's requirements and run with that.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
opa4pr:
Age- 30
Bsc- 15
CSOL- 5 ...all equals 60

My worry is, i actually obtained the Bsc via distance learning. My transcript had been evaluated by World Education Service(WES) while i was processing Masters in the USA. IPA/CPA I learnt assess Accounting skills, would they accept Bsc obtained via part time?
Thanks.
Do u have ICAN or some post B.Sc qualifications? I doubt only ur B.Sc will do unless it covers what they are looking at. Check with the assessing authorities.

Do states have accountants on the CSOL?

B.Sc is B.Sc whether obtained via part-time or full-time...whether ODL or not.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by debris: 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
erictack203:
@debris,

He means you should not type all your Letters in capital Letters when sending posts, except when necessary, that it's against the rules in #11.

Thanks a lot for your comments about my personalities.

Thanks everyone so sorry about that.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by okpas12: 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Degree obtained through part-time is accepted. You will be assessed according to your course content and that is why transcript is always requested from applicants.

opa4pr:
Age- 30
Bsc- 15
CSOL- 5 ...all equals 60

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
You are welcome dear. We learn everyday, I was once a newbie. Also, don't do too much spaces in your write-ups. Creating too much space will eat up spaces and will make the thread close quickly. I hope you understand.

Only give paragraphs when necessary, just the way am doing mine on this write-up. wink

Have a blessed evening.

debris:

Thanks everyone so sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by opa4pr: 4:16am On Aug 04, 2015
NNBB2012:

I don't think the mode of obtaining your degree really matters but what matters is the core courses you took which your assessing body would consider. Check the assessing body's requirements and run with that.
Thanks much
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 8:12am On Aug 04, 2015
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by owenklay: 8:34am On Aug 04, 2015
Hi all,

Arrived Sydney about 12hours ago. Heading to Newcastle tomorrow or next. Anyone in Newcastle? Holla!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
owenklay:
Hi all,
Arrived Sydney about 12hours ago. Heading to Newcastle tomorrow or next. Anyone in Newcastle? Holla!

Congratulations and Thank God for your safe flight. Please what airlines did you use, how many stops and what are the rates? Did you travel from lag or abuja? Did you book to Newcastle straight or to Sidney? Kindly help me with these details. God bless you. Cheers.

Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sanmibukunmi: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
Helo guys I am a follower of this thread and I have seen lots of testimonies and I know u guys gat info abt australia.....
So here is my question I got a sister dt just finished Nursing in a university in Benin and she says she would like to go abroad to work. I have been through dis thread I having tried to see if I qualify to work, I noticed Australia wants who ever wants to work there to have experience which mz sister does not have as she is even yet to serve... I have advised her to maybe try to go to australia through skul of Nursing.. Bt having gone through the thread, I have not seen anything pertaining to dt....
So I wana know if it is possible to enrol in a school of Nursing in australia and if processing it is same as processing for other study options such as msc and Bsc.... Thank you guys
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lawland: 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
sanmibukunmi:
Helo guys I am a follower of this thread and I have seen lots of testimonies and I know u guys gat info abt australia.....
So here is my question I got a sister dt just finished Nursing in a university in Benin and she says she would like to go abroad to work. I have been through dis thread I having tried to see if I qualify to work, I noticed Australia wants who ever wants to work there to have experience which mz sister does not have as she is even yet to serve... I have advised her to maybe try to go to australia through skul of Nursing.. Bt having gone through the thread, I have not seen anything pertaining to dt....
So I wana know if it is possible to enrol in a school of Nursing in australia and if processing it is same as processing for other study options such as msc and Bsc.... Thank you guys
I wish Jennykerdry is still here...
From my little knowledge, i think she needs to do a 2yrs bridging course here since she already got a degree before she can be recognized as a RN..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sanmibukunmi: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
lawland:
I wish Jennykerdry is still here...
From my little knowledge, i think she needs to do a 2yrs bridging course here since she already got a degree before she can be recognized as a RN..
Oh thank you sir......

Please do you know how to go about that??
Thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.