Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

APC Retreat For House Of Representatives Members-Elect (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Retreat For House Of Representatives Members-Elect (Photos) (16493 Views)

House Of Representatives Members' Wives Association Put Up Advert On Newspaper / Buhari At Ministerial Retreat For 2017 Budget (Photos) / Representatives Members Visit Remi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Retreat For House Of Representatives Members-Elect (Photos) by kings09(m): 7:20pm On May 26, 2015
Lemon12:
they are thieves just like Tinubu and buhari
and those in Pdp r saints ryt? Pained loser.

1 Like

Re: APC Retreat For House Of Representatives Members-Elect (Photos) by toshmann(m): 3:16am On May 27, 2015
Demmzy15:
saTANs go sh't for body now o! grin grin, can't wait for Friday! grin

Neither can I, the cattle rearer will rule from abuja cheesy

Lets watch 1naira become $1 grin

Voodoo Economics cheesy
Re: APC Retreat For House Of Representatives Members-Elect (Photos) by baby124: 3:22am On May 27, 2015
This is a waste of time and money. Give the contenders time to canvass amongst their colleagues for votes. Telling their colleagues and Nigeria why they deserve that position. call a meeting of APC senators or house of reps, all of them should cast votes by ballot. The winners leave knowing who they are. Case closed and very cheap. We must stop giving things to people. Let them work hard for it.
Re: APC Retreat For House Of Representatives Members-Elect (Photos) by olutunde12(m): 6:26am On May 27, 2015
yemmight:

Oponu, loser. No positive comment.

Mr Buser, wait until apc had won the presidency for 4 consicutive times before you can call pdp loser.
Re: APC Retreat For House Of Representatives Members-Elect (Photos) by olutunde12(m): 6:35am On May 27, 2015
kings09:
and those in Pdp r saints ryt? Pained loser.

apc- acn, app, abga etc lost for 16 years and it took them pulling almost half of pdp to themselves coupled with a non performing president to win just ones and pdp is loser?
Re: APC Retreat For House Of Representatives Members-Elect (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 5:06pm On May 28, 2015
toshmann:

Neither can I, the cattle rearer will rule from abuja cheesy

Lets watch 1naira become $1 grin

Voodoo Economics cheesy
Pained nigga, show us the speech! Liars! grin
Re: APC Retreat For House Of Representatives Members-Elect (Photos) by toshmann(m): 2:14am On May 29, 2015
Demmzy15:

Pained nigga, show us the speech! Liars! grin

Dummy Demmy, google is your friend cheesy

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/
Re: APC Retreat For House Of Representatives Members-Elect (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 9:16am On May 29, 2015
toshmann:

Dummy Demmy, google is your friend cheesy

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/
Olodo give me a video, it's not the first time they'd lie on Buhari. Give me a video link! tongue
Re: APC Retreat For House Of Representatives Members-Elect (Photos) by toshmann(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2015
Demmzy15:

Olodo give me a video, it's not the first time they'd lie on Buhari. Give me a video link! tongue

Aturu dis na vanguard. The usual pro APC/Buhari south-western newspaper.

By the way, i can't remember people asking for videos of the things GEJ was accused of saying. E don reach cattle rearer turn una wannbeging ask for videos abi.
Re: APC Retreat For House Of Representatives Members-Elect (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 11:57am On May 29, 2015
toshmann:

Aturu dis na vanguard. The usual pro APC/Buhari south-western newspaper.

By the way, i can't remember people asking for videos of the things GEJ was accused of saying. E don reach cattle rearer turn una wannbeging ask for videos abi.
Vanguard is not known to be Pro-Apc, but 'punch'. So show me a video link?!
Re: APC Retreat For House Of Representatives Members-Elect (Photos) by toshmann(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2015
Demmzy15:

Vanguard is not known to be Pro-Apc, but 'punch'. So show me a video link?!

Ok just wait make i go find pro APC newspaper that will have time to implicate their god.
Okuko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Itse Sagay Under Fire For Backing Adeosun On Certificate Forgery / LP: Police Recommend Julius Abure's Arraignment, Over Alleged Forgery Scandals / Rivers: Supreme Court Re-affirms Gov Fubara (PDP), Dismisses Cole's Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.