Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars (41605 Views)

Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) / Burna Boy Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by simdam500(m): 8:21pm On May 26, 2015
Congrat to him. I love silver linen shocked kiss
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Daresh(f): 8:23pm On May 26, 2015
These guys are really dumb. In 20years they will ask us to contribute because he has enjoyed so much he needs a transplant. By then all these cars won't save him.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by anonimi: 8:27pm On May 26, 2015
It will be nice to see the TAX returns of these loud mouth artistes, not so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by omenka(m): 8:44pm On May 26, 2015
The ride looks more like a Ferrari or Porsche.
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Forwetinnah: 8:47pm On May 26, 2015
Airforce1:
I hope he's investing wisely.. because 10years from now, swagg won't pay bills

Album almost ready (July 15th)

Cheers

No be only Album. ..na Almanac
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by lordhugo(m): 8:48pm On May 26, 2015
Airforce1:

Cheers

Y A DAY BEFORE MY BDAY?
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Revolva(m): 8:49pm On May 26, 2015
grin bently wow was with Timaya some month back for a song feature
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Rotimi47: 8:52pm On May 26, 2015
Old story! Timaya bought the silver Bentley some years ago.
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by slimfit1(m): 8:54pm On May 26, 2015
Lord I want a car that will take my family to church when necessary sir I don't think I've ask for too much.
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by kpaofame: 8:56pm On May 26, 2015
NA I DON GET SILVER BENTLEY

AAA NA CHINEKE OOOO!!!
Congrats to egberi papa...
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 26, 2015
Airforce1:

Cheers

Guy.. If you move up your album launch date ehn.. I swear
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by ib22003(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2015
akinyemibalogs:
Egberi 1 of Bayelsa Showed off his fleek of cars..He shared a photo of his new silver Bentley and of himself in front of his new wheels and captioned it “Grace’. This is the second car the dancehall star is showcasing this year. Earlier in the year, the 37-year-old shared his excitement after he acquired silver Lexus SUV.

Also this year, he was able to complete work on his second mansion in Port Harcourt. So we can say so far this has been a good year for the Dem Mama Records CEO.

Timaya sure loves to fill up his garage. He and his baby mama are expecting their second child together, as they already have a daughter who turned 3 last week.

http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/another-bentley-timaya-adds-silver.html

Is it just me or that car in the picture is not a Bentley.
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Rotimi47: 9:06pm On May 26, 2015
akinyemibalogs:
Egberi 1 of Bayelsa Showed off his fleek of cars..He shared a photo of his new silver Bentley and of himself in front of his new wheels and captioned it “Grace’. This is the second car the dancehall star is showcasing this year. Earlier in the year, the 37-year-old shared his excitement after he acquired silver Lexus SUV.

Also this year, he was able to complete work on his second mansion in Port Harcourt. So we can say so far this has been a good year for the Dem Mama Records CEO.

Timaya sure loves to fill up his garage. He and his baby mama are expecting their second child together, as they already have a daughter who turned 3 last week.

http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/another-bentley-timaya-adds-silver.html
none of these cars is a Bentley and please not that he had acquired a Bentley some years back and its silver colour.
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Olamscojohnson(m): 9:16pm On May 26, 2015
congrats to him. Buh i nid updates on dis 4th coming WAEC GCE.
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Airforce1(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2015
voltron:

Guy.. If you move up your album launch date ehn.. I swear

I won't Insha allah
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by 400billionman: 9:40pm On May 26, 2015
lestat:
Those are not his cars undecided

The title says Bentley and we are seeing Ferrari and some not so used sports cars for Nigerian roads..

1 Like

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 26, 2015
Nice...
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 26, 2015
ireneony:
which album
guy go sit down dere
you hating
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by gidjah(m): 9:56pm On May 26, 2015
Airforce1:

Cheers
i actually do not think he needs all those junks he calls cars ,they are simply liabilities .for a. man to gather cars like that ,you will be rest assured he is not a good investor
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by adolphusberit(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2015
Story everyday nai album dey ready
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by smoothlips(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2015
All these bloggers and their fake stories
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by segunotiti(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2015
can't see any Bentley here

1 Like

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Teeboy22(m): 10:28pm On May 26, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Egberi papa 1!!!!
Getting there soon!
*thinking of my own title?
r u into music??
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by iamakbar(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2015
BarryX:
That picture is not his garage ooo
Lets be honest with ourselves
A keen observer will notice dat the picture he took was from an SUV, not a small car like bentley.
The positioning of his leg says it all
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:38pm On May 26, 2015
Teeboy22:

r u into music??
nah..not into music

Looking for a title so when I hit it big business I'll be called by it..
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Desmondkk(m): 11:01pm On May 26, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm, make una show us d way
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Mykelpato(m): 11:26pm On May 26, 2015
Comments reading tho
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by tevinsolt: 11:27pm On May 26, 2015
so where is the Bentley tho? all I see is a Mercedes, a Ferrari and an old Porsche.
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by laivwire(m): 11:31pm On May 26, 2015
Soooooo. Timaya now owns a Ferrari gt, Porsche Carreras, benz Mclaren with a Lamborghini Diablo? Each one costing up to a million dollars shocked

It's either he's now into the drug trade or Op is high on dog poo this evening.

The truth is hidden somewhere in there

1 Like

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by bogolobango(m): 11:57pm On May 26, 2015
grin
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by kabaka1: 12:15am On May 27, 2015
laivwire:
Soooooo. Timaya now owns a Ferrari gt, Porsche Carreras, benz Mclaren with a Lamborghini Diablo? Each one costing up to a million dollars shocked

It's either he's now into the drug trade or Op is high on dog poo this evening.

The truth is hidden somewhere in there

I'm guessing that pic is that of car dealership for exotic cars
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by overlord77: 4:50am On May 27, 2015
Airforce1:

hisses and walkaway

You are very rude, the lady only gave u a compliment, what's not so cool about that.
Nigga hasn't become famous like that and he's having an attitude already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidiebere & Chidinma Aneke In Matching Bum Shorts / Banky W: My Son's Name Is Zaiah Hazaiah Olusegun “Champ” Wellington / ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.