Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Infinix Hot Note Pro - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note Pro (209069 Views)

There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market / The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery / Review: Infinix Hot Note Pro Vs Infinix Zero 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Doxadna: 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
Anyone in Port Harcourt interested in Hot Note, with tempered glass, pouch, and every other original accessory call 08188164205. The price is 18k.Please only call if u want to pay 18k.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by phonespecs: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
maxjax:

How do u mean?

Is it 13mp or still improved 8mp?

its an improved 8mp.... i did the test with both fones
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
jemmiee:
honestly im suprised myself! d guy really has a problem upstairs
lolz...
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
phonespecs:

so true...did same with mine
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by double0seven(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
The silly girl saying I don't know how to use volume key makes me laugh. I'm sure know a lot more than phones than you. And I also sell phones. And I change my phone often. I'm one my second phone within a period of about eight months. About to change again.

And those saying I'm mentally deranged, young people have nowadays really have no manners. They just say whatever comes out of their mouth even when it totally uncalled for.

Now make a call on galaxy S3 or S4 and you'll know what is good incall quality. Right now, I'm using a Gionee M3 which sells for 31k and I can tell you the call quality is on pay with Samsung Galaxy flagship phones, loud with good bass. Even in a noisy environment, one has no problem hearing what the person at the other end of the line is saying.

The call quality on Hot Note 1 is not good enough. it's tiny and hollow, and lacks any bass. The speakers however are good and loud in watching films or listening to music. Speakers is different form earpiece.

I sincerely hope the hot note 2 has a better call quality than the 1.

maybe one of these guys doing tests with both phones can help out here.

6 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by thinko: 12:31am On Jun 07, 2015
Screenshots of Rom and Ram on hot note pro.

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Jeffy1206(m): 12:33am On Jun 07, 2015
Emmayur:

Hey, i want the phone and the flip case. Can i pick it up at your abuja or kaduna pick up station, preferably kaduna?
yes message me to place your order asap... 08033522700
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by nonny400(m): 12:34am On Jun 07, 2015
double0seven:
The silly girl saying I don't know how to use volume key makes me laugh. I'm sure know a lot more than phones than you. And I also sell phones. And I change my phone often. I'm one my second phone within a period of about eight months. About to change again.

And those saying I'm mentally deranged, young people have nowadays really have no manners. They just say whatever comes out of their mouth even when it totally uncalled for.

Now make a call on galaxy S3 or S4 and you'll know what is good incall quality. Right now, I'm using a Gionee M3 which sells for 31k and I can tell you the call quality is on pay with Samsung Galaxy flagship phones, loud with good bass. Even in a noisy environment, one has no problem hearing what the person at the other end of the line is saying.

The call quality on Hot Note 1 is not good enough. it's tiny and hollow, and lacks any bass. The speakers however are good and loud in watching films or listening to music. Speakers is different form earpiece.

Now you're beginning to sound like a broken record. The original users are saying the quality is good enough,you're talking of your friend's phone. I used the phone personally for 3weeks,and sold it on wednesday to order a Pro,and the call quality is good enough. So chill man,and enjoy the thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Jeffy1206(m): 12:40am On Jun 07, 2015
Has to sell mine for 18k plus 2k coupon code. grin
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by biggboy(m): 1:03am On Jun 07, 2015
Jeffy1206:
Has to sell mine for 18k plus 2k coupon code. grin
please what's the coupon code? Which phone are you selling for 18k?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Elxandre(m): 1:21am On Jun 07, 2015
nonny400:

Now you're beginning to sound like a broken record. The original users are saying the quality is good enough,you're talking of your friend's phone. I used the phone personally for 3weeks,and sold it on wednesday to order a Pro,and the call quality is good enough. So chill man,and enjoy the thread.
I think I understand his point.

Some phones have this bassy call experience, while some are good enough, but not stellar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Emmayur(m): 1:57am On Jun 07, 2015
Jeffy1206:
yes message me to place your order asap... 08033522700

How will it cost plus the pick up cost.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:01am On Jun 07, 2015
Now Tweaking this device is next"

lemme try rooting it for preparation
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 07, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:

I heard KingRoot is cool
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Weirdman: 6:47am On Jun 07, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:

flash cmw for the device first oh
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by double0seven(m): 7:05am On Jun 07, 2015
Elxandre:

I think I understand his point.

Some phones have this bassy call experience, while some are good enough, but not stellar.

Thank you. I'll just rest my case since this people have no clue what I'm talking about. I guess they'll have to have used phone like Samsung phones like S3, S4, S5, Note 1, 2, 3 or LG g2 or htc flagships as personal phones to know what I'm talking about.

When you've been watching a 43" flatscreen TV for months and you suddenly go back to the normal 21" boxlike TV, you'll need some adjustment period and may even never be fully satisfied with it.

That being said, apart from the call issue, I believe the phone is a good phone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2015
Hello,

You can get anything from Jumia through me, Just send ur name, phone no and address to 09099132516.

Fast and Free Delivery
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Carlmax(m): 8:15am On Jun 07, 2015
double0seven:

Thank you. I'll just rest my case since this people have no clue what I'm talking about. I guess they'll have to have used phone like Samsung phones like S3, S4, S5, Note 1, 2, 3 or LG g2 or htc flagships as personal phones to know what I'm talking about.

When you've been watching a 43" flatscreen TV for months and you suddenly go back to the normal 21" boxlike TV, you'll need some adjustment period and may even never be fully satisfied with it.

That being said, apart from the call issue, I believe the phone is a good phone.

I totally get what you are saying and had exactly the same issue with mine when I got it. I need to upgrade to the 2gb ram anyways so who wants mine. its as good as new and all accessories intact. name ur price. am in Lagos, lekki.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by BluePearls(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2015
double0seven:

I think I agree with you. The speaker of the ear-piece is really poor. I'm using the hot note pro and I noticed the voice is hollow and lacked any bass like you said..now this is only thing I hate about this phone.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Baadal(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2015
Carlmax:

I totally get what you are saying and had exactly the same issue with mine when I got it. I need to upgrade to the 2gb ram anyways so who wants mine. its as good as new and all accessories intact. name ur price. am in Lagos, lekki.
Chat me on whatsapp 08025220285
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Elxandre(m): 9:56am On Jun 07, 2015
double0seven:

No matter what happens, I can't be comfortable with a 21inch TV ever again! cheesy
The truth is many who buy budget phones have never used those top phones.

However, I believe the call quality will still be manageable enough.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Prescott001(m): 10:18am On Jun 07, 2015
phonespecs:

I support this... The Camera is very OK... I wish I could upload some pics now!... Which I will do later.... I feel the fone is very OK... It met my demands.. The Mode at which it auto rotates is like that of an iPhone.. Very quick and smart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by youngfellow: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2015
Stil enjoyin ma hot note, gonna buy another fone when dey produce a fone wit 3gb ram.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Prescott001(m): 11:18am On Jun 07, 2015
My hot note pro is OK in terms of volume.... But if it's not OK for anyone.... Use MTV engineering to increase the volume of ur headset and speaker

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by nonny400(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2015
Elxandre:

No matter what happens, I can't be comfortable with a 21inch TV ever again! cheesy
The truth is many who buy budget phones have never used those top phones.

However, I believe the call quality will still be manageable enough.

So,you really think we buy budget phones cos we have limited budgets? That we haven't used high end phones? Wow,you really need to go beyond your phone screen on nairaland and realize there are billions of people in the world,so quit the stereotyping. I sold my day old galaxy s5 when i got the hot note. Get the picture? Try to be objective and literal in ur arguement.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Elxandre(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2015
nonny400:

So,you really think we buy budget phones cos we have limited budgets? That we haven't used high end phones? Wow,you really need to go beyond your phone screen on nairaland and realize there are billions of people in the world,so quit the stereotyping. I sold my day old galaxy s5 when i got the hot note. Get the picture? Try to be objective and literal in ur arguement.
Read my post and see the word "Many" .
I didn't say All.

Besides, people like you who prefer 720P screens to 1080P devices aren't in the majority.
Or a stellar camera to the average camera on the hot note.
Tech heads can't stand such downgrade!

I understand if you bought it for the battery though.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by samintegrity(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
Am i the only one that noticed there's an already mounted glass screen protector on my hot Note pro?? I no buy any protector oo.. Kindly look closely at d phone u wil see it, so my question is do i still need any tempered protector again??
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by nonny400(m): 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Elxandre:

Read my post and see the word "Many" .
I didn't say All.

Besides, people like you who prefer 720P screens to 1080P devices aren't in the majority.
Or a stellar camera to the average camera on the hot note.
Tech heads can't stand such downgrade!

I understand if you bought it for the battery though.

"Tech heads" you say? Sometimes i wish people knew who they are talking with/to,only then will the stereotyping stop. If i'm not a ''tech head'' with my knowledge in the industry,i wonder who is. Or is my preference for the 720*1024/720*1280 16:9 display supposed to make me less ''techy'' and knowledgable? Don't answer this question. Just reflect on it and appreciate the choices others make,even if they don't make much sense to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by kene05(m): 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
If you are still wasting time to get the infinix note pro, don't delay is dangerous, the phone is a beast, very sleek, swift performance and awesome battery life, I charged it from the box till 2pm yesterday I still have 45% I didn't off my data all night, and he bin installing all my apps, transferring contacts browsing on h+ too, dats outstanding, d camera is very OK, an upgrade from d infinix hot note, generally I rate it good, only con is the music volume, not too ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
innjoo fire pro with 5.0 lollipop coming soon.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Elxandre(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
nonny400:

"Tech heads" you say? Sometimes i wish people knew who they are talking with/to,only then will the stereotyping stop. If i'm not a ''tech head'' with my knowledge in the industry,i wonder who is. Or is my preference for the 720*1024/720*1280 16:9 display supposed to make me less ''techy'' and knowledgable? Don't answer this question. Just reflect on it and appreciate the choices others make,even if they don't make much sense to you.
My point is, you once tried justifying your picking the hot note over the S5, as if the hot note was the better device.
Asides the battery, what does this phone have over the S5?

I respect people's choices by the way, so let's forget this!
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by jemmiee(f): 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
double0seven:

. Heyy sharrap! I'm not a silly gal. I'm happily married with a kid and twins on d way. So pick on people ur own size! U talked about the call volume and not the loudspeaker wen playing music. I've told u I dnt hav any prob wt d call volume. Its loud. u probably ddnt increase d volume, daz y u cldnt hear d voice of d person u were calling

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (74) (Reply)

Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte / Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.