Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Infinix Hot Note Pro - Phones (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note Pro (209206 Views)

There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market / The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery / Review: Infinix Hot Note Pro Vs Infinix Zero 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Jeffy1206(m): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
expaboy:

Yes i have.. Worked like a charm. THANKS
does it format your storage?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Emmayur(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
shyna22:
morning everyone on nairaland we ar nw created a new group on telegram where we will discuss about ppspp game, andriod game, playstation 1 game,Nintendo 64 game, Nintendo nes game, and DS3 pad for playing games on andriod an again we will discuss how we can tweak imei an get gig from all our network provider like mtn glo Etisalat airtel etc people who had joined our group on whatapp we understand what am saying, any interested person u can nw drop ur number at soon at possible I will add u thanks u all

pls add me on 07069303910
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by umblicachucks(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
Pls add me 07051440393
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by kelvo5861: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
Please add me 07017260917
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Ipraisee: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
tohby2:
after posting 22k here. U later told me if I want the charger I will pay 23000 that's not fair
my guy no b so
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by BrightDeGea(m): 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
does that miui v6 have 3g on both sim?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by donhils: 12:46am On Jul 12, 2015
Is it true that the internal memory of this phone is not writable and you can't download stuff directly to the rom? You have to download to memory card first, and then move it to the internal memory. Is this claim true?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by expaboy(m): 6:48am On Jul 12, 2015
donhils:
Is it true that the internal memory of this phone is not writable and you can't download stuff directly to the rom? You have to download to memory card first, and then move it to the internal memory. Is this claim true?

Its a bug from google kitkat 4.4 update.. One can use an app sdfixer to fix it tho
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by expaboy(m): 6:48am On Jul 12, 2015
Jeffy1206:
does it format your storage?

Nop.. It doesnt. Dont even take time. Just a click and its done
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by donhils: 7:19am On Jul 12, 2015
expaboy:

Its a bug from google kitkat 4.4 update.. One can use an app sdfixer to fix it tho
I use a phone with kitkat and I download things straight to my phone memory without any hitches.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Oahray: 7:28am On Jul 12, 2015
Jeffy1206:
the internal memory is rubbish... It is not writable. I can't download to it directly only by moving them to it especially when I'm using torrent....I'll consider letting it go soon sef. angry
are you sure you are using the same note pro? I've been using mine without sdcard since purchase. I've almost filled the internal memory with downloads.

Except you mean apps still stubbornly download files to sdcard as long as you have an sdcard in it, no matter what you set as storage preference. It's not the same thing as saying the internal memory is not writable.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by dayveed1(m): 7:48am On Jul 12, 2015
Anyone want to sell his infinix hot note pro... I'm in Akure
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by jahstech: 7:56am On Jul 12, 2015
Please what software do you use for rooting this phone?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by expaboy(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2015
donhils:

I use a phone with kitkat and I download things straight to my phone memory without any hitches.

Theres a specific version that does that.. Whats your version?.. Plus it has long been fixed by google
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by expaboy(m): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2015
jahstech:
Please what software do you use for rooting this phone?

Use kingroot
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by expaboy(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2015
Oahray:
are you sure you are using the same note pro? I've been using mine without sdcard since purchase. I've almost filled the internal memory with downloads.

Except you mean apps still stubbornly download files to sdcard as long as you have an sdcard in it, no matter what you set as storage preference. It's not the same thing as saying the internal memory is not writable.

Insert sdcard to yours.. And try downloading to internal memory again

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by donhils: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2015
expaboy:

Theres a specific version that does that.. Whats your version?.. Plus it has long been fixed by google
But I'm particularly asking about Infinix Hot Note cos I want to buy it & don't want to hear such a thing when I do.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by donhils: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2015
expaboy:

Use only the phone memory then. 32gb is enough na.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Bratking(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
donhils:

But I'm particularly asking about Infinix Hot Note cos I want to buy it & don't want to hear such a thing when I do.

From Lg G pro to Infinix hot note?? how much low can someone possibly get? let's just assume you wanted to hit rock bottom first before the proverbial inevitable mercurial rise cos you can't possibly be thinking of investing on such a shitty chinkolo phone (no offence to ihot note owners) after giving me so much grief on my S5, right?? Is this a joke?? Cos if it is, it's hilarious! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Oahray: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
expaboy:

I get your point and it's included in my response. It's still not the same as saying the internal memory is not writable. Careful the terms you use. If it were not writable, you'd be unable to even transfer files to it.

When you insert your sdcard, you'd need to set your default storage to internal memory before you can download to it with most apps. Until you have tried that unsuccessfully, there's no problem with your phone.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by donhils: 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bratking:

From Lg G pro to Infinix hot note?? how much low can someone possibly get? let's just assume you wanted to hit rock bottom first before the proverbial inevitable mercurial rise cos you can't possibly be thinking of investing on such a shitty chinkolo phone (no offence to ihot note owners) after giving me so much grief on my S5, right?? Is this a joke?? Cos if it is, it's hilarious! grin grin grin
Ok now this is funny. Like you now follow me up and down? I can tell you that I still have my G pro which is very good (maybe in 5 month's time will be better than your new s5) and I also want the Hote Note pro (cos they say the battery is out of this world) so I'll use it to be playing games and finally b4 the week ends, I'm getting my new G3 (was at Guaranty phones on Friday & was told the 32gb version will be available next week).
On a second thought however, if I decide to use only the hot note (which I won't) it's still not a big deal and it still won't make me not to talk about ur s5 whenever u say something I don't agree with. I'll still do it even if all I have is a Nokia 107.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by donhils: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bratking:

Come and beat me.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by kelvo5861: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Add me to d telegram group please 07017260916
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by pazzys(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
donhils:
Come and beat me.
seem like you got yourself a fan...lol
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by donhils: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
pazzys:
seem like you got yourself a fan...lol
Abi oh? The guy likes me so much.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Bratking(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
donhils:
Come and beat me.
No be fight na bro, no be fight.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by donhils: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bratking:

No be fight na bro, no be fight.
No na fight.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Jeffy1206(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
Oahray:

I use memory card inside too. Maybe that's the problem...
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Jeffy1206(m): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Please any one with a flashable stock rom? Need to revert back from this material rom.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by pazzys(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
donhils:
Abi oh? The guy likes me so much.
yea na so....
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by shyna22(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
kelvo5861:
Add me to d telegram group please 07017260916
I had added all of u
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by haryourcute: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
AD ME TO TELEGRAM GROUP

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (74) (Reply)

Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte / Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.