Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib (34661 Views)

Fans React As Psquare Shares Photos Of First Car And Crib (photos) / Is This Power Bike Too Big For Koredo Bello? / Wizkid Flaunts New Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by Paradise163(f): 9:10am On May 27, 2015
T
Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by okooloyun1(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2015
Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by pauloookay(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2326143/1st-gospel-radio-station-luached#34131364

Here comes the 1st gosple radio station in nigeria and u can be a co owner
Click the link and see
Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by Whizzcute(m): 9:11am On May 27, 2015
good for him
Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by holluwai(m): 9:11am On May 27, 2015
I need all that/the money I can lay my hands on, shyt is good.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by justi4jesu(f): 9:12am On May 27, 2015
Airforce1:

lol
Na sure thing na lol

Who no like better thing
smiley

2015 is coming to an End, your album is still loading..hmm

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by Nobody: 9:14am On May 27, 2015
nice one tho
Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by Fred4maturedbab(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2015
That's what he laboured for, some of you guys will do more than that if the opportunity comes, there's nothing you will that people won't talk....... Nawa 4 peopleoooo.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by Nobody: 9:17am On May 27, 2015
Wash, if u trace everything well now u wud discover d bike is either not his own, or its not up to even 4 million.
If someone dats in Lagos in his backyard wud lie he is in LA, then expect anything from him. He can even snap a pic in a plane and call it his private jet.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by Nobody: 9:17am On May 27, 2015
TRADELYN:
That's fine!

He started out well with that "Holla'r Boy" song. wink

Most of them now flaunt more of their body and asset; and less of their talent. cheesy

Truer words have never been spoken.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by Nobody: 9:18am On May 27, 2015
Small boy..big money...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by Toks2008(m): 9:18am On May 27, 2015
They say hard work pay but i think being smart pays more
Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by kells77(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2015
pretydiva:
Him cm tel u say na him get d bike ni Receipt of d bake showing his name n d amt or Idonbilivit dis poo
I sight you, na true talk b d@ o! shocked
pretydiva:
Him cm tel u say na him get d bike ni Receipt of d bake showing his name n d amt or Idonbilivit dis poo
I sight you, na true talk b d@ o!
Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by Nobody: 9:20am On May 27, 2015
Airforce1:
The Starboy is really balling hard. The bike is estimated to cost about N8million. Rich boy thing.

Share your thoughts below.

watin concern us?
Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by lordsharks(m): 9:20am On May 27, 2015
Nice bike Anyway
Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by tmanis(m): 9:23am On May 27, 2015
old picture....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by Moana(f): 9:23am On May 27, 2015
Is he back from LA?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by Agbele1(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2015
Nice one Wizzy,i envy u . A wa ye o(safely ride) cheesy
Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by kastroveli: 9:27am On May 27, 2015
i hope the bike belongs to him , dis days the kind of lie dem dey tell fit wake dead body

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by Nobody: 9:28am On May 27, 2015
pretydiva:
i love d way u reason.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by Nobody: 9:29am On May 27, 2015
Moana:
Is he back from LA?
lol

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by ojimbo(m): 9:32am On May 27, 2015
just pray say nigerian army no catch you for that uniform. because you go do frog jump tire
Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by informato: 9:33am On May 27, 2015
Airforce1:
He's really living large...

Nobody should hate on these boy because he worked hard for his money
i respect this guy...he has a better attitude than davido
Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by pretydiva(f): 9:37am On May 27, 2015
kells77:
I sight you, na true talk b d@ o! shocked I sight you, na true talk b d@ o!
i sight u 2 bro
Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by pretydiva(f): 9:38am On May 27, 2015
Mrcdorv:
i love d way u reason.
awwww..fnks

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by omojeesu(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2015
Good! He deserves it. He sweated for it.

But let us know that 'the life of a man does not consist in the abundance of his possessions' or wealth as Jesus said.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by Esitoekpoblog: 9:40am On May 27, 2015
Nice one!
Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by Chubhie: 9:42am On May 27, 2015
Enjoy the fruits of you labour which ever way you deem fit. I like the bike.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by omoadeleye(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2015
I just believe that, there is difference btw Hustle hard and working hard, when you are yet to get money, as in you are trying to work for money from different source, am not talking of monthly salary money, that is called HUSTLING HARD, but when you now get the money, you are livin at large, then you can start WORKING HARD, to maintain your position or you work for more.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib by enomasly: 9:45am On May 27, 2015
Am sorry OP this boy lies alot if he fit lie about ordinary location (good morning LA) then why he nor go fit lie about property and ownership.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Reacts To Nkechi Blessing's Butt Post, Mocks Some Actresses / Wizkid's Father Muniru Balogun, Ighalo's Mother, Honored At Ajif Heroes Award / "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.