Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Messess Wahala - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Messess Wahala (1062 Views)

Job Wahala / Brazilian Hair Wahala (pix) / Women Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messess Wahala by ginababy(f): 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2006
Helloooooooooo
hear comes a day during my waec exams that day happens to be the day for English papper the the external supervisor came in and exams began as usual. All of a sudden a friend of mine shock her seat trying to make herself confortable then the supervisor shouted "hey! you there stand up" pointing his pen at the girl then she stood up watching the supervisor coming to her and then ask her to bring out what she put in her pant she state clearly that she was having nothing in there the supervisor shouted on and on and all of a sudden he decided to put his hand into the pant and bring out the suspected expo when he put in and pull out his hand what he could see was not an expo but a messes-pad full of blood use to control her monthly cycle all of a sudden he shouted and ran out of the class for water and detergent to wash his hands.

GUESS WHAT HAPPENS NEST IN CLASS.
Re: Messess Wahala by iice(f): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2006
laughing my friggin butt off grin grin

Everyone started finding their expo and copying as fast as they could is my guess
Re: Messess Wahala by tripdizle(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2006
wetin u expect? everybody go wise up now.Opportunity comes but once

(1) (Reply)

Marraige Palava / Old Couple / The Sharing Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.