Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,367 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

For Civil/structural Engineers In Nigeria Only - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Civil/structural Engineers In Nigeria Only (757 Views)

Structural Engineers Needed / Civil And Structural Engineers Must Read This: / Immediate Recruitment For Civil/Structural Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Civil/structural Engineers In Nigeria Only by michaelday: 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2009
What if there were a better way to work?

Q: What if you could save time, reduce errors and omissions, and improve quality?

Q: What if you could easily revisit your decisions at any point in your workflow to iteratively refine and optimize the design?

Q: What if engineering analysis, design, and documentation solutions all worked together?

A: Structural Engineering

Are you an engineer, surveyor, builders or an architect? here is an OPPORTUNITY to learn AUTO-CAD, ARCHI-CAD, STAADPRO,RCC,DTBEAMS e.t.c this will put you naturally ahead of your colleagues in your professional practice.
The training covers the following;
MIND YOU THESE SOFTWARES ARE DEMONSTRATION SOFTWARES NOT THEORITICAL.I RESIDE IN THE SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA DELTA AND EDO STATE TO BE PRECISE BUT ARRANGEMENTS CAN BE MADE FOR YOU ANY WHERE YOU ARE, CALL ME DIRECTLY THROUGH >>>> 08038785262 the name is OJIE VIKTOR
or email me ojeyvictor1999@gmail.com
IT IS REAL, NOT THEORY BUT PRACTICAL ONLY
MIND YOU THE STAAD PRO TRAINING IS 50,000 naira HAVE THIS IN MIND BEFORE CALLING PLEASE

(1) (Reply)

Hnd Account Holder With 2yrs+ Experience Needed / Gist About Globalfleet ? / Jobs In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.