Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

We Must Work For The People Or Be Voted Out In 2019: EL-RUFAI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Work For The People Or Be Voted Out In 2019: EL-RUFAI (462 Views)

Atiku Already Running For 2019 — El-rufa’i / Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? / Our Presidential Candidate Will Be Voted By All Party Members – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Must Work For The People Or Be Voted Out In 2019: EL-RUFAI by bulakos25(m): 5:49am On May 27, 2015
The Kaduna State governor-elect, Mallam Nasir
El-Rufai, said yesterday that those who have
been elected to public offices must work for the
people or be voted out in 2019.
El-Rufai, who spoke with journalists in an
interview in Kaduna shortly after receiving the
report of the All Progressives Congress (APC)
transition committee, noted that before now,
Nigerians thought that it was impossible to
defeat an incumbent government.
According to him, the defeat of the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) in the general election
had proved that once elections are free and
fair and the vote counts anyone can be
removed from government whether
incumbent or otherwise.
“The message I have been passing to my
colleagues in politics is that, now we all know
that we must either work or be voted out in
four years and there is no alternative, you must
work in the interest of the people.
“Here in Kaduna, my partner and I, the deputy
governor-elect will work as hard as we can to
deliver true development and progress in the
lives of our people and if we fail in four years
we will be voted out and others will be voted in.
So it is a good thing and that is how it should
be,” el-Rufai said.
He said the report of the transition committee
was the beginning of efforts aimed at
understanding the government and to see what
has been left behind and to see some more.
He restated his determination to run a
responsible and transparent government that
will account for every penny that accrued to the
state, adding that anyone who had stolen the
state’s resources would be asked to politely
return it or face necessary action.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/el-rufai-we-must-work-for-the-people-or-be-voted-out-in-2019/210377/
Re: We Must Work For The People Or Be Voted Out In 2019: EL-RUFAI by aorta(m): 6:01am On May 27, 2015
Na so
Re: We Must Work For The People Or Be Voted Out In 2019: EL-RUFAI by oluwafemi113(m): 6:06am On May 27, 2015
Good that you also know that

Any way

I so much believe in you guyz

Team APC one love
Re: We Must Work For The People Or Be Voted Out In 2019: EL-RUFAI by ramdris(m): 6:29am On May 27, 2015
When APC governors talks, u can't just help but love the party.

* * getting ready for PDP attack** tongue
Re: We Must Work For The People Or Be Voted Out In 2019: EL-RUFAI by baybeeboi: 6:30am On May 27, 2015
the dwarf knows something sha, but make e no go turn KD to plae for only the rich sha.
Re: We Must Work For The People Or Be Voted Out In 2019: EL-RUFAI by fitzmayowa: 6:32am On May 27, 2015
Good el rufai realises this early enough to hit the ground rolling after he is sworn in...
Re: We Must Work For The People Or Be Voted Out In 2019: EL-RUFAI by Orunto: 6:54am On May 27, 2015
Very good start Governor-elect. May God guide you through!!!!
Re: We Must Work For The People Or Be Voted Out In 2019: EL-RUFAI by bewla(m): 6:56am On May 27, 2015
if u like buldoze like u do in Abuja
Re: We Must Work For The People Or Be Voted Out In 2019: EL-RUFAI by mysyto(m): 6:56am On May 27, 2015
2019 election will be very interesting......

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Is Still Sold At N150 In My Area / Photo: Former President Jonathan And Wife At Thanksgiving Service Today / Boko Haram Suicide Attack Leaves 16 Worshipers Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.