Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,636 members, 7,840,544 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

I want to work in a bank - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I want to work in a bank (963 Views)

The Crazy Experience Of A Bank Contract Staff / Sack Looming In Nigerian Banks - 5 Things To Do Now If You Work In A Bank / Why You Should Not Be A Banker - A Bank's Stakeholder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I want to work in a bank by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2009
I can raise 6 billion in 6 months cool
Re: I want to work in a bank by FBS: 10:07am On Feb 17, 2009
truth of the matter is, anyone (i.e a graduate) can work in a bank.
In most cases, its a routine work.
raising and signing of vouchers/cheques every blessed day.
Yes, sometimes, you may take a short trip to the clearing house and have sleepless nights trying to balance the books.

But if it is the financial world that you are interested in, then you don't really have to work in a bank. Join a finance consultancy company. It could be a rollercoaster.

Hope this helps.
Re: I want to work in a bank by GoldCircle: 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2009
Yeah bro! It's very possible! But you may have to do a PGD once you've started working in order to hasten your carrier progression! I know of at least two who are currently having a great career in the sector.

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Skillful & Experienced Secretary/pa In Search Of Job / Gmat Success Tips Needed [$250 No Be Beans] / Extral Job Opportunity That Can Make You Rich In Year 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.