Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

How To Recover Deleted Photos On Samsung Galaxy S4? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Samsung Galaxy S4? (1612 Views)

PHOTO: Caption This Massive Typo Error On Samsung Galaxy Note Advert / How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Deleted Photos On Samsung Galaxy S4? by husongo: 7:59am On May 27, 2015
I want to recover deleted photos on Samsung Galaxy S4,is there any one can help me? Thanks!

There were too much data on my Galaxy S4. I just want to clean it up, but accidentally deleted the whole Gallery. I checked my Google account. There is no backup. How can I get them back? Is there any way to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S4?

There are not many software that support recover pictures from Android Samsung Galaxy, but don't worry. There is still one, and it's enough to recover deleted photos on Samsung Galaxy. It's Dr.Fone Android Phone Data Recovery. You not only can use it to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy directly, but also recover sms and contacts on Samsung directly,as well as video, whatsapp, call history.... In order to get the greatest chance to find your deleted photos back, you'd better not use your phone for anything since the data loss.Let’s teach you how to scan and get deleted photos back from Samsung Galaxy step by stpe:

How to Restore Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy?

Step 1 Run the Samsung recovery software on computer
After installing the program on your computer, launch it.

Step 2 Enable USB debugging on your Samsung

Step 3 Analyze and Start Scan your Samsung Galaxy

Step 4 Preview and Recover Samsung Galaxy Lost Photos
Before recovering, this Android Photo Recovery provices a simultaneous preview of recovered pictures during scanning. Tap on the recoverable files listed on the left, and preview on the right side. At the last, select the files you need to recover and click "Recover" button at the bottom.

Step 5 Do Backup of Your Galaxy S4
To prevent your Galaxy S4 data from losing, you can try to back up your Android data frequently so that you can prevent the data from being deleted forever.

After above five steps, all your lost pictures will be recovered and save to your computer easily with the help of Android Photo Recovery software. Just download it have a try with below buttons.
Read more: how to recover deleted contacts on Samsung
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Samsung Galaxy S4? by ZenThompson: 9:35am On Jun 10, 2015
Recover Deleted Contacts, SMS Messages, Photos, Video, Music and more from Android phone, also works with Samsung Galaxy S6 and more.
http://www.facebook.com/KSOFT.CC/videos/679333125505336
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Samsung Galaxy S4? by hiahihia: 11:09am On Mar 21, 2016
In addition to recovering deleted Media files, Samsung Data Recovery can recover photos lost from Samsung Galaxy S4 due to accidental deletion, restoring to factory setting, formatting, rooting, flashing ROM, or Samsung system crash, etc. It's really a nice recovery program for your data's rescue.Moreover, this Samsung Data Recovery software will help you bring the deleted contacts, text messages, apps, WhatsApp, call logs and other files back from all Samsung devices, including Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4, Galaxy A5/A7/A9, Galaxy Note 5/Note 4, Note 3, etc.

Read more: How to Restore Deleted Contacts on Galaxy S7/S6
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Samsung Galaxy S4? by tuopian: 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
Samsung Galaxy Recovery as well-known as Android Data Recovery, which can not only recover deleted and lost text messages and WhatsApp chat history from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge and other Samsung phones, but also can restore deleted contacts, music, photos, videos and any other files from Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4, Galaxy A9/A8/A7/A5, Galaxy Ace/Note, ect. No matter the data lost due to formatting, deletion, rooting and other reasons from Samsung phones. In additional, if your Galaxy S7/S6/S5 is broken or black screen, this Android (Samsung) Data Recovery allows you recover lost data from broken Samsung phones and tablets without enable USB debugging on your device. Besides, you can also use this tool to restore your deleted or lost data from your Samsung SD card with a click.

Read more from:
How to Recover Deleted Photos from S7 edge
How to Recover Deleted S7 Photos from Backup
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Samsung Galaxy S4? by Rumplesteelskin: 10:38am On Aug 04, 2016
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Samsung Galaxy S4? by darrenrowse: 2:35am On Aug 09, 2019
I have run into the same trouble like you. Luckily, I found some tool in Google that finally helped me out - 13 Best Android Data Recovery Software. This softwate is easy to use and offers a free trial version. I suggest you try the free version first before upgrade to the full version. Simply connect your Android phone to a computer and let the program directly scan the device and finds you lost files, including contacts, text messages, photos, videos, WhatsApp, etc. One thing to note: do not save anything else to your Android device or turn off your internet connection before you try to recover your lost data. Or you lost data will be overwritten and no tools can help you recover it.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Samsung Galaxy S4? by Alice331: 4:07am On Aug 09, 2019
Accoding to my experience,Android data can help you recover them,as long as the deleted photos have not been overwritten by new files.It has the method to detect deleted data on trash bin and save them on computer.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Samsung Galaxy S4? by davidflynn: 3:13am On Aug 22, 2019
How to choose the best photo gallery app for your Android phone? I find 8 Best Android Gallery Apps.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can One Get The Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro In Nigeria? / Smartphone Intex Aqua Twist With 5 Megapixel Rotating Camera / I Want To Upgrade My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.