Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) (33689 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) / Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by Lilimax(f): 8:18am On May 27, 2015
Kai!
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On May 27, 2015
Sad Z !!"
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by freecocoa(f): 8:18am On May 27, 2015
Fry his balls.
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On May 27, 2015
The heart of man is darker than a bottomless pit, I guess he's now satisfied angry
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by lolaxavier(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2015
Namzy:
but later owned up after being "thoroughly quizzed", thorough beatings you mean

That is what happens when you get handled by a naija police. You will even confess what you did not do... grin
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by Bonapart(m): 8:20am On May 27, 2015
ifydadiva:
Why. Are men so heartless
why are women so pervert and adultery cautions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by tunnary(m): 8:21am On May 27, 2015
Wo-oju
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by nobul(m): 8:24am On May 27, 2015
This is not d right way 2 jorg if it is me I will gave Dem life in pricmt.I right.
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by cococandy(f): 8:25am On May 27, 2015
No wonder she left him.
Evil hearted monster.

She's committing adultery yet he doesn't want her to leave. Shows he's a liar and possessive meanie.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by TheNiGAYrian(m): 8:26am On May 27, 2015
LORD GOD JISOS
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by nerodenero: 8:26am On May 27, 2015
Olatunbosun, on one hand was reported to be 47years and later 42years, wetin be this now? Poor reportage!

Anyway, the matter is very simple to judge. Aside from facing the consequences of his action by way of jail term, he should also be made to face the impact of acid of his own skin too. After all said and done, unfortunately, Otakiti might not recover fully.
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by Johnnoo(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2015
I see low self esteem cool
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by MizTyna(f): 8:30am On May 27, 2015
Namzy:
but later owned up after being "thoroughly quizzed", thorough beatings you mean

Lol! We all know the code. Wetin Nigerian police know about 'quizzing'? Na maximum shishi,before you know cat go confess say hin be tiger
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by Segadem(m): 8:31am On May 27, 2015
DaBullIT:
I call for and eye for an eye judgement

Pour double the volume of the acid used on the victim on the perpetrator
hmmm law of moses.
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by HKhouseofhello: 8:32am On May 27, 2015
so hurt. only House Of Hello can heal my heart, www.houseofhello.hk
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2015
Its a normal thing in South West.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On May 27, 2015
ewwww!!!
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by An2elect2(f): 8:38am On May 27, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm hmmmm
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:39am On May 27, 2015
Very callous
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by jaydee87(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2015
Bonapart:
Euroba :-Xpeople with evil mind... rape and rituals no do una abi.. una don turn to adultery and acid bathing...
Thank the police for the "comprehensive interrogation" that must be hell of a torturing which made him admit to the case...
second time I c u criticize a region think u should grow past that and stop bin childish...
not that u from a better region, wud like to know ur region?
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:39am On May 27, 2015
DaBullIT:

Double?? grin Haba, no be you dey preach an eye for an eye...
That's two eyes for one eye naa!! grin grin
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2015
DaBullIT:

seconded.........No firing squard i suggest
That's why I'm never getting into a relationship, talk less of getting married. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:41am On May 27, 2015
Demonic man.
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 8:41am On May 27, 2015
lolaxavier:
after being thoroughly quizzed.
I trust NPF! grin
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by jayslk(m): 8:42am On May 27, 2015
undecidedYou must mean after comprehensive beating from the police
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by otusnorahs(f): 8:42am On May 27, 2015
Too bad. A man will heartlessly hurt d woman he's been living wt for yrs to dat extent. Na wah o. Anybody is capable of anytn. Main while happy childrens day to my kids n children all over d world.
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On May 27, 2015
Crime of passion sad
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On May 27, 2015
MissGdope:
That's why I'm never getting into a relationship, talk less of getting married. Smh
Huh dats dangerous oo
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On May 27, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Huh dats dangerous oo
How?
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) by lurlah2014(f): 8:49am On May 27, 2015
men can be so wicked and they have unforgiven heart

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father / Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice / Boy Found 2 Years After Abduction As Notorious Female Kidnapper Is Nabbed.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.