Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

John Legend And Wife Chrissy Teigen Poses Nude For Dujour Magazine Shoot...check - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Legend And Wife Chrissy Teigen Poses Nude For Dujour Magazine Shoot...check (1775 Views)

Lagbaja: Living Legend And Bonafide Icon Of Music / Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) / John Legend's Wife,chrissy Teigen Poses Braless For Miami Beach Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John Legend And Wife Chrissy Teigen Poses Nude For Dujour Magazine Shoot...check by slimopeyemi: 8:03am On May 27, 2015
Chrissy Teigen is fast becoming the new Kim..She has mistakenly said once that Kim does not have talents that she can compete with her. Well John Legend and wife are on the DuJour Magazine serving us relationship goals..

In the Interview, Chrissy says
"We want a lot of kids,"I would love to have three or four of my own, and then adopt a few. So basically I'll be pregnant the rest of my life."You look at Kim [Kardashian] and see how women's bodies just become so beautiful," she said. "[The thought] of getting boobs thrills me. And John looooves pregnant women, so..."
The recent Billboard host, Chrissy also goes inside the magazine..Check on it; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/john-legend-and-wife-chrissy-teigen.html

Re: John Legend And Wife Chrissy Teigen Poses Nude For Dujour Magazine Shoot...check by forandy(m): 9:22am On May 27, 2015
I'm well aware 'unclad' has a definition...I'm well aware the usage here is not in concordance with the definition I know

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Says He Wants To Have Sex With American Rapper Dej Loaf / Photos From Dr Sid's Sister's Wedding... / Checkout Stunning Nollywood Actress Lalhe Ngandu Rachel (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.