Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

How To Know You're Becoming Tushed(photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Know You're Becoming Tushed(photo) (49156 Views)

You Know You're In Trouble When / #photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets / How To Know You're Fooling Yourself-strictly Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know You're Becoming Tushed(photo) by tk4rd: 7:20am On Jun 02, 2015
Beloxxy:
I have, thanks
Ur wlcme my dear
Re: How To Know You're Becoming Tushed(photo) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 02, 2015
ishiamu:

But in futo is all course. No mata how small the course it must be 5years
Owww, okay
Re: How To Know You're Becoming Tushed(photo) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 02, 2015
Beloxxy:
Hmmmmmm
Have sent you a mail....think we will take it from there.
Re: How To Know You're Becoming Tushed(photo) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2015
overhypedsteve:
hey, i ve a blog that offers optional job opportunitiess to graduates can i blog about this your stuff. using your contact address and everything?
You can
Re: How To Know You're Becoming Tushed(photo) by overhypedsteve(m): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2015
Crystal5:

You can
thanks. If there is any link to a more detailed content on the product or package pls let me know. Or just post a pic of the product thanks.
Re: How To Know You're Becoming Tushed(photo) by alienware(m): 9:01am On Jun 02, 2015
Beloxxy:
I just came across this on BBM, my sister used it as her DP and I thought I should share. Couldn't stop laughing when I saw this...
can you send this funny pic to my email pls... Gashakagumpti@gmail.com
Re: How To Know You're Becoming Tushed(photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 02, 2015
Beloxxy:
I just came across this on BBM, my sister used it as her DP and I thought I should share. Couldn't stop laughing when I saw this...
Can you explain that pic cos I don't understand it.
Re: How To Know You're Becoming Tushed(photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 02, 2015
alienware:
can you send this funny pic to my email pls... Gashakagumpti@gmail.com
na wah oo. grin
Re: How To Know You're Becoming Tushed(photo) by calabaman(m): 11:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Beloxxy:
Indeed my dear, came back here because of the hols
u look VERY TUSHED @DP
lemme add my like to ur profile pic
Re: How To Know You're Becoming Tushed(photo) by solodox(m): 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
Crystal5:
Can't we buy soap AND laugh? smiley
Or laugh and buy soap?
Re: How To Know You're Becoming Tushed(photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
overhypedsteve:
thanks. If there is any link to a more detailed content on the product or package pls let me know. Or just post a pic of the product thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/1870814/tdc-honey-beauty-soap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride Hustling On Her Wedding Day. (picture) / Hilarious Photo: How To Know Your Wife's Dad Never Wanted The Wedding To Happen / Christmas Chicken Refuses To Be Killed (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.