Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,962 members, 7,863,418 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

We Are Packing Out Of The Presidential Villa On Friday – Pres. Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Packing Out Of The Presidential Villa On Friday – Pres. Goodluck Jonathan (735 Views)

Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) / Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Packing Out Of The Presidential Villa On Friday – Pres. Goodluck Jonathan by faroukfahima(m): 12:03pm On May 27, 2015

President Goodluck Jonathan has announced that he will exit the Presidential Villa on Friday, same day President-elect (Muhammadu Buhari) is inaugurated.

President Goodluck made this open at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa in Abuja while receiving members of the Universal Peace Foundation who conferred on him the Peace-Loving Global Citizen award.
“My singular act has made you now to come and honour us. Not just me, I ran the election with the vice president and if we had won, two of us would have been here; but by that act, two of us are packing out on Friday. He equally deserves the encomium that you have given me. My party, the PDP, also deserves the encomium award”, Jonathan said at the event.

http://www.forumspotz.net/we-are-packing-out-of-the-presidential-villa-on-friday-pres-goodluck-jonathan/
Re: We Are Packing Out Of The Presidential Villa On Friday – Pres. Goodluck Jonathan by TS2(m): 12:08pm On May 27, 2015
faroukfahima:

President Goodluck Jonathan has announced that he will exit the Presidential Villa on Friday, same day President-elect (Muhammadu Buhari) is inaugurated.

President Goodluck made this open at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa in Abuja while receiving members of the Universal Peace Foundation who conferred on him the Peace-Loving Global Citizen award.
“My singular act has made you now to come and honour us. Not just me, I ran the election with the vice president and if we had won, two of us would have been here; but by that act, two of us are packing out on Friday. He equally deserves the encomium that you have given me. My party, the PDP, also deserves the encomium award”, Jonathan said at the event.

http://www.forumspotz.net/we-are-packing-out-of-the-presidential-villa-on-friday-pres-goodluck-jonathan/

Kindly go by road from Abuja till you reach Otuoke so you can enjoy the roads you built during your time as president.

1 Like

Re: We Are Packing Out Of The Presidential Villa On Friday – Pres. Goodluck Jonathan by size40: 12:12pm On May 27, 2015
Please Mr Jonathan, do that fast
Re: We Are Packing Out Of The Presidential Villa On Friday – Pres. Goodluck Jonathan by drizzydrag(m): 12:12pm On May 27, 2015
Abeg, pack out today...
Re: We Are Packing Out Of The Presidential Villa On Friday – Pres. Goodluck Jonathan by YEMOYEMI: 12:12pm On May 27, 2015
Am yet to see any one in leadership position who is as clueless and speaks like an idiot as this man called Goodluck Jonathan
Re: We Are Packing Out Of The Presidential Villa On Friday – Pres. Goodluck Jonathan by NeduLuiZ(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2015
No helicopters allowed go by the so much wonderful road you constructed. Clueless to the core grin
Re: We Are Packing Out Of The Presidential Villa On Friday – Pres. Goodluck Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 12:28pm On May 27, 2015
We know if you could have your way, you wont want to leave.

But your tenancy has expired already. So, you must leave.

(1) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel's 12-point Development Plan / Afdb Presidency: Buhari’s Call To Global Leaders Shaped My Election - Adesina / A Xenophobic South African View Of Nigeria. .an Adaptation From South Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.