Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe (2161 Views)

List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? / Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan / Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by 9Ace: 3:31pm On May 27, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday advised
the President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, not to
restrict any probe he will want to carry out to his
administration alone.
He said Buhari must extend his probe beyond his
regime or else the probe will be seen as witch-
hunting.

Jonathan made his position known at the
valedictory session of the Federal Executive Council
which he presided over at the Presidential Villa,
Abuja.
He also said those calling for his administration’s
probe should also add that the probe should be
extended to the way oil wells and fields were
allocated in the past.

The President also made it clear that he has not
dissolved his cabinet as all ministers are expected
to attend inauguration dinner on Thursday in their
official capacity.

Details later.

Source : http://www.punchng.com/news/dont-single-out-my-administration-for-probe-jonathan/
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by publicenemy(m): 3:34pm On May 27, 2015
Guilty conscience.
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by agriboom: 3:34pm On May 27, 2015
Oil wells grin cheesy T.Y this one's for you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by dunkem21(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2015
That's my hero ..

..Now is the appropriate time to talk .. Did I just hear oil wells and fields grin

..let the probes begin ..this country MIGHT burn after all.
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by kodded(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2015
embarassed
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by Goddex: 3:35pm On May 27, 2015
Buhari should probe himself first
(he collected stolen billions from Rivers Amaechi for his campaign)

Probe Obasanjo

Probe Atiku

Probe Tinubu

Probe Amaechi

Probe Saraki

Probe Kwankwaso

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by oduastates: 3:35pm On May 27, 2015
This man is the worst ever. They do not even bother to hide the corruption. It is "in your face" corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by doublewisdom: 3:37pm On May 27, 2015
Exactly! Obasanjo, IBB, Abudsallami, and all past governors must be probed before Jonathan. Except Buhari wants wahala.
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by kizzybalze(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2015
But, i think the best way to start is to start....baba now that u are here, start with recent loot of jona ministers before goin to Obj(all na still pdp, bad blood)....#Goddey.
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by superstar1(m): 3:39pm On May 27, 2015
what stopped him from probing others?
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 27, 2015
well said!!!
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by micktoxin(m): 3:44pm On May 27, 2015
Nothing will happen to Gej anyways. He has immunity to corruption lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by Tallesty1(m): 3:44pm On May 27, 2015
Goddex:
Buhari should himself first
(he collected stolen billions from Rivers Amaechi for his campaign)

Probe Obasanjo

Probe Atiku

Probe Tinubu

Probe Amaechi

Probe Saraki

Probe Kwankwaso
Suicide Mission
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by micktoxin(m): 3:44pm On May 27, 2015
Hmm
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by dunkem21(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2015
superstar1:
what stopped him from probing others?

What stopped Amaechi from probing others

1 Like

Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by bettercreature(m): 3:46pm On May 27, 2015
The fear of GMB is the beginning of wisdom,we are going to start the witch hunt from the south east
Yiibos are in serious trouble
PDP ti daran
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by Jerrosky1986(m): 3:55pm On May 27, 2015
Our otuoke broda is scared
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by Skoopy(m): 3:59pm On May 27, 2015
Jona is already making a case, even though I wish him well as a person, the exact opposite is what I wish for him as a past president (in two days) who had the opportunity to positively affect the lives of his compatriots but failed. May nature present to him what he presented to us all while he lives, afterall he claims his gov't is a success.
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by Goddex: 4:00pm On May 27, 2015
Buhari and Amaechi
looted Rivers state treasury
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by jaybee3(m): 4:00pm On May 27, 2015
What a fcuktard!

GMB ain't losing sight of what's important so he can't be caught wasting his entire presidency on a goose chase

Your administration is getting probed because it's necessary to ascertain the true health of the nation's finance
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by Bevista: 4:05pm On May 27, 2015
Apparently, we all agree (including GEJ) that there will definitely be probing when the new administration takes office.

However, GEJ cannot tell GMB when to start probing. It was Jonathan's responsibility to probe the administration before him. GMB's primary concern will be to probe the immediate past administration, and if he has good reasons, he may extend beyond that. When the next President comes in, he can probe GMB.
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by omenka(m): 4:11pm On May 27, 2015
Lord, how did this man emerge the number 1 citizen of this country??

The more I think about it, the more I get pissed at Obj. angry
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by Frankenstein: 4:11pm On May 27, 2015
jaybee3:
What a fcuktard!

GMB ain't losing sight of what's important so he can't be caught wasting his entire presidency on a goose chase

Your administration is getting probed because it's necessary to ascertain the true health of the nation's finance
What about Obasanjo's administration?
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by Ojiofor: 4:12pm On May 27, 2015
dunkem21:

What stopped Amaechi from probing others
Ask him and what stopped yaradua from probing obasanjo.

Well since buhari want to probe which is good,he should start with Gowon down to GEJ and infact he should probe his own inglorious regime as a military dictator.
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by jaybee3(m): 4:14pm On May 27, 2015
Frankenstein:
What about Obasanjo's administration?

Take a deep breath and read my post over again albeit slowly this time around
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by Wsdm: 4:15pm On May 27, 2015
Other administration stole and left something for us. GEJ, you stole and borrow put for us. What nonsense! We must collect some money from you to enable us live as a nation. I hope you don't call that one a probe?
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by dunkem21(m): 4:17pm On May 27, 2015
Ojiofor:
Ask him and what stopped yaradua from probing obasanjo.

Well since buhari want to probe which is good,he should start with Gowon down to GEJ and infact he should probe his own inglorious regime as a military dictator.

Dem dey think say we be shildren.
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 27, 2015
Buhari should live to his "anti-corruption" tag by probing PAST Administrations, past indictees including the NNPC missing fund of 1977.

If he insists on probing "most" recent, no problem. He must include the FRCN indictment on Emir Sanusi, the Senate indictment on Abdulrasheed Maina, the PTDF against Atiku and Obj, the power waste of Obj and must be willing to cooperate with Nyesome Wike in the probe of Amaechi.

Let the probe begin
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by Frankenstein: 4:30pm On May 27, 2015
jaybee3:

Take a deep breath and read my post over again albeit slowly this time around

barcanista:
Buhari should live to his "anti-corruption" tag by probing PAST Administrations, past indictees including the NNPC missing fund of 1977.
If he insists on probing "most" recent, no problem. He must include the FRCN indictment on Emir Sanusi, the Senate indictment on Abdulrasheed Maina, the PTDF against Atiku and Obj, the power waste of Obj and must be willing to cooperate with Nyesome Wike in the probe of Amaechi.
Let the probe begin
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by HzRF(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2015
oduastates:
This man is the worst ever. They do not even bother to hide the corruption. It is "in your face" corruption.
U have problems
So Buhari should leave that alone
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by jukaizer(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2015
Infact Buhari should start the probe from Lord Lugard, Tafawa Balewa, Ironsi, Gown, up to GEJ to convince GEJ that he's not been witch-hunted. I never knew GEJ was as clueless as this.
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by Kennywills7(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2015
He should probe gej but it has to start from those before him
İf the past governments are probe even those who claim to b saints will b indicted, i mean 99.9% of Nigeria politicians are thieves and thugs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Pursues Boko Haram Solution To Niger Republic / Tension In Anambra As 7 Boko Haram Inmates Escape From Ekwuluobia Prison / The Nigerian Civil War And Questions Arising...pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.