Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

"I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." (7400 Views)

Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons / 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' / Why Do Atheists Hate God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:06pm On May 27, 2015
Words of Comfort: "I don't hate God. I just don't believe He exists."

"I don't hate God. I just don't believe He exists."

Such is the way of many cultures that if a son or daughter marries out of the faith or does something of which they strongly disagree, in the parent's minds, they no longer exist. There is no greater contempt for a person than to so hate them they don't exist in your mind.

http://www.onthebox.us/…/words-of-comfort-i-dont-hate-god-i…

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by 9niceguy(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2015
There is God almighty

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 27, 2015
There is no God simple.

11 Likes

Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by godsamist: 6:03pm On May 27, 2015
Simple test to know whether God really exist or not..you have just a pair of eye,if you can use one of your eyes to look towards heaven and the other look down at the same time,then know for sure God dost exist!
Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by tupem: 6:19pm On May 27, 2015
ifeness:
There is no God simple.
continue to run your mouth! when the time comes you''ll know your statement wasn't a simple one! undecided

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 27, 2015
9niceguy:
There is God almighty

....... who exists only in the mind of those that believe it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 27, 2015
tupem:
continue to run your mouth! when the time comes you''ll know your statement wasn't a simple one! undecided

generations have come and gone, time is an illusion. the basis of all religions is not faith but fear.
emancipate yourself from mental slavery my dear, there's nothing to be afraid of.

10 Likes

Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by tupem: 6:37pm On May 27, 2015
MrPresident:

generations have come and go, time is an illusion. the basis of all religions is not faith but fear.
emancipate yourself from mental slavery my dear, there's nothing to be afraid of.
Don't worry! continue! undecided
Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 27, 2015
godsamist:
Simple test to know whether God really exist or not..you have just a pair of eye,if you can use one of your eyes to look towards heaven and the other look down at the same time,then know for sure God dost exist!

Sir, no offense, but I think you should be in a nursery school classroom grin
with your kind of reasoning, you need to start all over, from A,B,C,D grin

6 Likes

Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2015
ifeness:

There is no God simple.

If you live your life as if there is no God you better be right. cool

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:44pm On May 27, 2015
MrPresident:

Conversely, God doesn't exist in the minds of those who hate Him. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by 9niceguy(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2015
MrPresident:

Something tells you that there is God all you need is to listen.
You can't tell me that human just came to existence without anybody behind it, sire!

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by godsamist: 7:13pm On May 27, 2015
MrPresident:

Sir, no offense, but I think you should be in a nursery school classroom grin
with your kind of reasoning, you need to start all over, from A,B,C,D grin
I speak as His servant,your days on earth are numbered!
Repent or perish!
Seems you have outlived your purpose.
Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 27, 2015
9niceguy:

yeah! started in infancy during parental indoctrination, that's why you listen in english, while ibrahim from kano listens in arabic. savvy?

9niceguy:
You can't tell me that human just came to existence without anybody behind it, sire!

leave your pot of soup un-warmed for a week, go back to kitchen and open the pot, say hello to lives!!

....... then get yourself the book 'basic biology' for elementary education ........

10 Likes

Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 27, 2015
godsamist:

I speak as His servant,your days on earth are numbered!
Repent or perish!
Seems you have outlived your purpose.

typical deluded fellow!

I was His servant probably before your parents started dating.

take a glass of water, and calm your nerves.

7 Likes

Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by ojimbo(m): 7:25pm On May 27, 2015
i am getting confused about this whole thing, i don't know why for some years now. i have been trying to know if i can figure out about 10% of the origin of man, there are many reasons to believe that a God exist and there are many reasons not to believe a God exist. but one thing is certain. every Religion is false.
if you look deep into the world, how humans and animals were specially made, even our own planet earth. you must agree with me that there is a special artist or decorator who must have made such things, take a look at our sex, where the penis and the vagina are located, we all have ears because probably the decorator knows very well it will be an essential organ of the body. If human beings must have evolved don't you think that we may not have also evolved with eyes and brains. final conclusion. both humans and animals were specially made.
at the other hand when you are referring to a God. many religions try to define God, some quoted they knew god very much. some quoted he created us in his own image. i know some people will try to quote me or trying to correct me in the aspect of God making man in his own image. the English language is clear and i really understand it. don't try to quote what you mean the bible said rather that what the bile means in his own language. so referring to a God, don't you think that someone more powerful must have made that God and so it goes. some miracles happened in the bible which are no longer existing now, like wise in Koran and so many other religious books
my final conclusion about this life[color=#990000][/color]
1) the Nature might be what we all refer to as God because the nature itself is self existence
2) if the God exist, do you think he cares if we get to know him or not?
3) i think the world may one day seize to exist, and every human and animals on earth will seize to exist
4) some people believed so much in life after death( where were you when you were not born, and where do you think you will be when you are dead) i guess some of you doesn't know what eternity means. it is beyond our imagination
5) thanks to whosoever or whatsoever that made this planet earth and the world itself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by 9niceguy(m): 7:33pm On May 27, 2015
MrPresident:

leave your pot of soup un-warmed for a week, go back to kitchen and open the pot, say hello to lives!!

....... then get yourself the book 'basic biology' for elementary education ........
You almost break my ribs the way you assert your claim.
Well, who prepared the soup your talking about? And who made or created whatever you represent with soup/who created the thing that prepare the soup? How were those things put together and by whom?
At least the reference you make is about soup that can not prepare itself or bring the ingredients together by itself.
Brother, things don't just happen

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 27, 2015
9niceguy:

You almost break my ribs the way you assert your claim.
Well, who prepared the soup your talking about? And who made or created whatever you represent with soup/who created the thing that prepare the soup? How were those things put together and by whom?
At least the reference you make is about soup that can not prepare itself or bring the ingredients together by itself.
Brother, things don't just happen

relax, just get the basic biology for kids, u hve a long way ahead,

later in the year, I would gladly take you on further biopoiesis studies.

good evening.

4 Likes

Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 27, 2015
godsamist:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by 9niceguy(m): 8:01pm On May 27, 2015
MrPresident:

relax, just get the basic biology for kids, u hve a long way ahead,
later in the year, I would gladly take you on further biopoiesis studies.
good evening.
Thanks, later

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by johnydon22(m): 8:33pm On May 27, 2015
9niceguy:

And somehow this god came into existence without anybody being behind it sire?

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by johnydon22(m): 8:35pm On May 27, 2015
OLAADEGBU:
Words of Comfort: "I don't hate God. I just don't believe He exists."

"I don't hate God. I just don't believe He exists."

Such is the way of many cultures that if a son or daughter marries out of the faith or does something of which they strongly disagree, in the parent's minds, they no longer exist. There is no greater contempt for a person than to so hate them they don't exist in your mind.

http://www.onthebox.us/…/words-of-comfort-i-dont-hate-god-i…

Op which God exactly, their are thousands of them and one certainly cant hate that lot, thats a lot of thing to hate you know... so which of them are you referring to?

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by johnydon22(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

If you live your life as if there is no God you better be right. cool

Please what exactly do u mean by as if their is no God?

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by 9niceguy(m): 8:43pm On May 27, 2015
johnydon22:

And somehow this god came into existence without anybody being behind it sire?
That is why He's call God....sire!
Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by johnydon22(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2015
9niceguy:

That is why He's call God....sire!

Lmao... did you just see how you failed in your own argument?

You just stipulated man cannot come out on its own without somebody being behind it but god can....

If we follow ur argument that man couldnt come out on his own then its right to say that god couldnt too.

if you say god did then have u not just proved something can come out on its own therefore one can rightly say man came out on its own.

Now go think about it..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by 9niceguy(m): 10:35pm On May 27, 2015
johnydon22:

You just stipulated man cannot come out on its own without somebody being behind it but god can....

If we follow ur argument that man couldnt come out on his own then its right to say that god couldnt too.

if you say god did then have u not just proved something can come out on its own therefore one can rightly say man came out on its own.

Now go think about it..
So why is the same reaction not taking place anymore? I believe we were all bore by some parents.
That same occurrence that brought man to existence naturally still suppose to be available at least by then we can see thousands of people like that around.
Your turn to think better bro
Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 27, 2015
Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by johnydon22(m): 10:56pm On May 27, 2015
9niceguy:

So why is the same reaction not taking place anymore?
This was my post

You just stipulated man cannot come out on its own without somebody
being behind it but god can....
If we follow ur argument that man couldnt come out on his own then its
right to say that god couldnt too.
if you say god did then have u not just proved something can come out
on its own therefore one can rightly say man came out on its own.
Now go think about it..
Now by mere looking at this post, it is easy to discern i never stipulated man came out from some reaction like you are asserting...

9niceguy:

I believe we were all bore by some parents.
That same occurrence that brought man to existence naturally still suppose to be available at least by then we can see thousands of people like that around.

Maybe you have evolution in mind when bringing this up, if that is the case then its very laughable cus i will like you to go read it up first before bringing this up cus this assertion up there actually makes you look like a primary school student.

The bolded is a clear indication how childish ur brain works. . . Even evolution in science never said "Man popped out like that" it stipulates life on earth underwent stages with millions of years duration.

On the contrary you as a bible/quran believing religionist actually is the one that think man popped out fully like that, and this means your question is meant for u.. "why arent they more men being popping out magically or why arent they any more Godly dudes popping out on their own

I think "Go get a book" is in order this time around

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by 9niceguy(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2015
johnydon22:

Even evolution in science never said "Man popped out like that"
Give me another proof of science fiction or evolution your talkn Abt (at least such still suppose happen)
It is the same scientist that confess His existence but you are here with your fake and obsolete theory.
It is not too late for you bro
Mind you, am nt here to insult you
Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by truefact: 8:42am On May 28, 2015
9niceguy:

So why is the same reaction not taking place anymore? I believe we were all bore by some parents.
Now why is God not creating new people like Adam and Eve?

6 Likes

Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by truefact: 8:44am On May 28, 2015
9niceguy:

Now why is God not creating new people like Adam and Eve?
Note; I am not for or against Op, but your reasoning is childish

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." by johnydon22(m): 8:50am On May 28, 2015
9niceguy:

Give me another proof of science fiction or evolution your talkn Abt (at least such still suppose happen)
It is the same scientist that confess His existence but you are here with your fake and obsolete theory.
It is not too late for you bro
Mind you, am nt here to insult you

Lmao insult? Don't flatter yourself, You are obviously too simple to argue with me.

From what you wrote up there, its obvious you have never picked a book on evolution and read and stop making yourself sound daft... I can only imagine tho..

Rather than waste time with you when its clear you can't define a simple scientific theory as evolution, i think its better i just advice you Go get more books and start reading, its not too late to learn smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? / Does The Bible Forbids Taking Of Alcoholic Drinks Or Strong Wine? / Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.