Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones (1515 Views)

Why You Chose This Very Moniker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 27, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders,

I have decided to lease my moniker to Berem, my long time anonymous friend. Berem and I have been very good anonymous friends since I joined Nairaland. I decided to lease the moniker because I will be very busy in the next few months to come and wanted my CramJones moniker still active despite my various engagements.

I decided to put out a bid for the Moniker, however, Berem my friend asked if she could take over the handle lease, and I gladly accepted. Hopefully, Berem should have full control of the handle from next week. I will be working it all out with her.

I strongly believe Berem will continue to create threads that CramJones would ordiniarily, and I also believe she will even be better in making our youths think better by the articles and Op-Eds she will post here. Whatever Berem posts on CramJones, is endorsed by CramJones and she is free to use the CramJones signature at the end.

I will be back after the lease expires. For now enjoy Berem the new CramJones from next week!

Sincerely,

CramJones
Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 27, 2015
You wanna be starting something. Your editorial directions are poles apart.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by kodded(m): 6:21pm On May 27, 2015
undecided

who cares ? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by kodded(m): 6:21pm On May 27, 2015
undecided
Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by abduljabbar4(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2015
kodded:
:-/

who cares ? :-/
Useless tanoid. What are you doing here then?
Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by Beremx(f): 6:24pm On May 27, 2015
Thank you cramjones.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by abduljabbar4(m): 6:25pm On May 27, 2015
We will miss you@cramjones.
Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 27, 2015
Beremx:
Thank you cramjones.

cool
My sweetie; are you accepting the offer? I think Berem is more purposeful than CramJones
Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2015
Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by stebell(m): 6:30pm On May 27, 2015
After opening meaningless threads wit few comments, yu hav decided to call it quit. I dey laff yu.
Bye bye no one will miss yu. Unam.

Barcanista, Noblezone, phockphockman, Temitemi1 I dey hail una for this thread.
Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by Beremx(f): 6:35pm On May 27, 2015
kITATITA:

My sweetie; are you accepting the offer? I think Berem is more purposeful than CramJones
nothing to be worried about my dear. both monikers will be well taken care of. cool
Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by fx45(m): 6:42pm On May 27, 2015
kodded:
undecided

who cares ? undecided
Niqqa be getting ready for jail.... He has to do the needful
Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by bettercreature(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2015
stebell:
After opening meaningless threads wit few comments, yu hav decided to call it quit. I dey laff yu.
Bye bye no one will miss yu. Unam.

Barcanista, Noblezone, phockphockman, Temitemi1 I dey hail una for this thread.
And you really think cramjones can survive without Nairaland?i dont think so! he is feeling like a king here,it would be like his left hand has been cut off

1 Like

Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by majalisa(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2015
Beremx:
nothing to be worried about my dear. both monikers will be well taken care of. cool
berem and beremx....very questionable
Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 27, 2015
bettercreature:
Drunkard sold his birth right in exchange for pussssssssssssssy
grin grin grin
Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by Beremx(f): 6:53pm On May 27, 2015
majalisa:
berem and beremx....very questionable
tell me something I dunno
Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by stebell(m): 6:53pm On May 27, 2015
bettercreature:
And you really think cramjones can survive without Nairaland?i dont think so! he is feeling like a king here,it would be like his left hand has been cut off

I tot as much. He can't do without Nland.
I jus believe he's no longer popular the way he came initially.
His rating is now 1.5. =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=))=))
Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by kodded(m): 7:01pm On May 27, 2015
Come and drive ,e na ..... Lubbish
abduljabbar4:
Useless tanoid. What are you doing here then?
Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 27, 2015
Beremx:
Thank you cramjones.
cool
Offer Dubious, Acceptance Questionable.. Can u pls tell me what i don't know
Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by Mogidi: 7:13pm On May 27, 2015
The same Beremx that ditched both her berem and MZjackbauress monikers, exercise in futility.
Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by PhockPhockMan: 7:18pm On May 27, 2015
Beremx:
Thank you cramjones.

cool
Mtcheeeeeeeewww.
I think say you get sense.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by dahaz(m): 7:25pm On May 27, 2015
cramjones = beremx cramjones = beremx
Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by gregg2: 7:28pm On May 27, 2015
I pitty Berem
Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by PhockPhockMan: 7:33pm On May 27, 2015
Beremx:
Chai
Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by egbaguy: 7:37pm On May 27, 2015
Av nva liked @Cramjones.........
Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by opiaoku: 7:45pm On May 27, 2015
unbelievable grin grin

so you mean cramjones=beremx

hehehehehe
Re: Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones by PointB: 7:51pm On May 27, 2015
I'm yet to see the difference between cramjones and musiwa. undecided undecided

The 'Berem' brand is even much better than this lousy crapjones monica.

Berem, you are best served rolling with, and enhancing your numerous monika than descending to using this trashy handle.

Your call though.

(1)

20 Harsh Truths Of Life That You Never Accept / Dr. Yaffa Bey, The Freemason War Against Ancient African Civilization & Freewill / It's Been God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.