Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Airport Cleaner That Returned $28,000 She Found Nominated For Lagos Awards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Airport Cleaner That Returned $28,000 She Found Nominated For Lagos Awards (715 Views)

The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof / Mohammed Barkindo Nominated For OPEC Secretary-General By FG / ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airport Cleaner That Returned $28,000 She Found Nominated For Lagos Awards by DjHypno(m): 10:36pm On May 27, 2015
I am currently at the Spirit Of Lagos Citizens Awards Day 2015 doing my job as a DJ at the event. Different people were nominated and won awards of different categories including role model awards.

I was kind of disappointed the airport cleaner that returned the $28,000 She found while cleaning the toilet didn't get an award or at least nominated.

It was time for the governor of Lagos state Babatunde Fashola to give his speech and to my surprise he said he was disappointed that the very woman didn't get nominated, so that made him nominate her himself on another category he had to create because of the woman. I'm so happy the governor recognized the good hearted woman.

A good name is better than silver and gold.

Re: Airport Cleaner That Returned $28,000 She Found Nominated For Lagos Awards by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 27, 2015
Nice nmoive, and I really hope she wins d award too.
Re: Airport Cleaner That Returned $28,000 She Found Nominated For Lagos Awards by drizzydrag(m): 10:42pm On May 27, 2015
Nominated or will be given a sure award? Naija sef!
Re: Airport Cleaner That Returned $28,000 She Found Nominated For Lagos Awards by DjHypno(m): 11:32pm On May 27, 2015
drizzydrag:
Nominated or will be given a sure award? Naija sef!
From the way the governor said it, I think she'll be given the award because she said she has to come and see him one on one.
Re: Airport Cleaner That Returned $28,000 She Found Nominated For Lagos Awards by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 27, 2015
Nonsense, shey na Award go feed her... Nigerian Leaders are heartless.. I will never return that money if found by me.. #5.6m and was rewarded with only 30K and one nonsense plastic...
Re: Airport Cleaner That Returned $28,000 She Found Nominated For Lagos Awards by DjHypno(m): 11:57pm On May 27, 2015
olatunji21:
Nonsense, shey na Award go feed her... Nigerian Leaders are heartless.. I will never return that money if found by me.. #5.6m and was rewarded with only 30K and one nonsense plastic...
Lol, Well who knows what the governor has in Stock for her...

(1) (Reply)

Why I’m Against Femi Adesina’s Appointment, By Jafaar Jafaar / Family At War! Saraki's Wife, Toyin, Renews War With Sister-in-law, Gbemisola / Ranking Must Determine Senate President - Lawan Group APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.