|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,524,622 members, 5,777,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 August 2020 at 10:11 AM
|Things Girls Don't Like! by StephenJoseph(m): 11:20pm On May 27, 2015|
Yes! Good evening everyone! A voice woke me up and told me to pick up my pen and post something here.
I have female friends and on the course of interraction with them, I have discovered that there are things the female folks don't like about themselves (Females). No one told me to give glory to my almighty father for creating me to be a male, because if I have made to be a female, I would not have like those things either.
Below are things I observed female don't like about themselves:
1. Menstruation/ Period: The Females hate the fact that they menstruate. You will agree with me that during menstruation, pain is being invited. Different kinds of pain especially the STOMACH pain. Usually, my date complains bitterly of this stomach pain when the time comes and I always feel pity for her.
2. Liability: The Females hate the fact that they are being referred to as "Liability". A lot of females hate this. Many have agitated and warn those who called them "Liability". Infact, this has led to some female protesting for equality for male and females. No be our fault, na so nature design am ni.
3. Pregnancy: Some females hate been pregnant, simply because of the stress and pain they go through to deliver the baby. No wonder then some married women will simply tell their husband to always use protective material (Condom) with the saying " I don't want to give birth to more than One or two child"
4. Weaker Sex: Some females hate it when people refer to them as the weaker sex. It makes them go crazy. Probably, that's why some females beat their male folks and husband to show they are not weak ni. If I hear say woman slap me, her own don finish be that coz I go beat her near her grave that day.
5. Growing Old and Wearing out: I agree with the saying that females grows old and wear out, while men doesn't grow old alone but grows with maturity. No wonder that most advanced women still apply make up, wet lips and what have you, to tell the world that they are still young ni. My people, that na big lie. Even with such make-ups, you still see wrinkles on their faces. They are advanced but wanna deny that.
6. Job Opportunity: Its very clear that most jobs are meant for men and not for women. Most females are not happy with this. They felt they can do the work even more better than their male folks. No wonder then many females now studies courses like Engineering, Plumbing, Electrical work etc in higher institution so as to compete with their male folks. But take it or leave it, I wil give a male Engineer a contract and ignore a female Engineer.
I guess I should stop here for a while and hope others contribute. Though more updates comin. Admin, pls, push this to front page. Thanks and God bless you plenty as you do that. Amen!
|Re: Things Girls Don't Like! by Obinovictor(m): 11:26pm On May 27, 2015|
|Re: Things Girls Don't Like! by StephenJoseph(m): 1:32pm On May 28, 2015|
Obinovictor:Wetin b hmmm? And why d admin nor won push dis thing go front page?
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40