Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture (3407 Views)

What Magu Told Buhari On SSS Allegations / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Attahiru Jega- Man Of The Year Way Back In 1993. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by Nobody: 12:27am On May 28, 2015
When a nation finds its true leader it has found its
compass.

6 Likes

Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by Cutehector(m): 12:29am On May 28, 2015
The C in C smiley

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by Nobody: 12:29am On May 28, 2015
The boss

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by 1N9a: 12:30am On May 28, 2015
The change approaching grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by redsconsult(m): 12:34am On May 28, 2015
i luv my president . #babasinceyouareaway i ve bought fuel for 600 naira and pdp has hijacked 4000 invitation cards hope you go give me at least a fotocopy make i pass back gate enter

8 Likes

Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by Nobody: 12:35am On May 28, 2015
I wonder y all those trekkers can't just buy a flight ticket? GMB please help us stop this madness!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by Eyepencil: 12:40am On May 28, 2015
Baba One Chance a.k.a DauraDullard grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by efilefun(m): 12:44am On May 28, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by efilefun(m): 12:44am On May 28, 2015
Eyepencil:

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by kolaitan(m): 12:46am On May 28, 2015
welcome back presido.... hope u have a great agenda for us. we are all waiting for you. The country is getting worse every minute
Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by wisewisewise: 12:51am On May 28, 2015
[quote author=efilefun post=34160801][/quote]
Eyepencil
NA your entire family and generations be Dullards. You UNCIRCUMCISED INFIDELSS. U THINK SAY BUHARI BE JONADAFFT??
Have you ever seen DARKNESS OVERPOWERING THE LIGHT??
YOU AND YOUR CORRUPTION DADDY JONATHAN
PRESENTLY IN JONATHAN'S UNSHAKABLE POWER FAILURE.

11 Likes

Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by efilefun(m): 12:57am On May 28, 2015
Are you new on nairaland or you mistakenly "quote" me
wisewisewise:

Eyepencil
NA your entire family and generations be Dullards. You UNCIRCUMCISED INFIDELSS. U THINK SAY BUHARI BE JONADAFFT??
Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by Eyepencil: 1:02am On May 28, 2015
wisewisewise:

Eyepencil
YOU ARE A BABOON.
Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by briefness: 1:05am On May 28, 2015
GMB should return quickly and settle for good governance. For him, to succeed in this mission is not an option. There is a lot of suffering in the land. Decisions within their first few weeks will be very crucial for the administration.
Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by FastShipping: 1:06am On May 28, 2015
For the first time in my life, I am happy to have the president I am proud of. I am so happy Buhari is at the helm of things in Nigeria.]

To God be thy Glory.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by Sparrow13: 1:24am On May 28, 2015
Eyepencil:

13 Likes

Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by donphilopus: 1:25am On May 28, 2015
Eyepencil:

You'll continue to be a bitter soul till death eventually takes you from the surface of the earth!

17 Likes

Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by Eyepencil: 1:28am On May 28, 2015
donphilopus:

You'll continue to be a bitter soul till death eventually takes you from the surface of the earth!
You're an ediot. Foolish goat.
Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by donphilopus: 1:31am On May 28, 2015
Eyepencil:
You're an ediot. Foolish goat.

Fool, so e dey pain you like this When you were calling Buhari a dullard, you never knew it was this painful. I repeat, you'd be a bitter person until death eventually takes you away from this surface of the earth!

14 Likes

Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by haywire1: 1:34am On May 28, 2015
Eyepencil:

And na person born u oooooo undecided undecided undecided

12 Likes

Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by Eyepencil: 1:38am On May 28, 2015
donphilopus:

Fool, so e dey pain you like this When you were calling Buhari a dullard, you never knew it was this painful. I repeat, you'd be aa bitter person until death eventually takes you away from this surface of the earth!
Lol... Pain me for where? So you were expecting me not to reply you abi? Nwoke m, ibu ewu awusa. You guys should be ready for dis kind of insult till next 4yrs. U neve see chomtin. grin. Anyway you're a goat.
Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by donphilopus: 1:43am On May 28, 2015
Eyepencil:
Lol... Pain me for where? So you were expecting me not to reply you abi? Nwoke m, ibu ewu awusa.

Were you also expecting me not to reply you after calling Buhari a dullard If you ever insult him again, I would return the insult in a hundredfold. That, I assure you!

10 Likes

Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by Pain(m): 1:47am On May 28, 2015
LTA ! Loose troll alert..
Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by Eyepencil: 1:54am On May 28, 2015
donphilopus:

Were you also expecting me not to reply you after calling Buhari a dullard If you ever insult him again, I would return the insult in a hundredfold. That, I assure you!
Lol... If i don't insult him, that means am not patriotic. This is the little way i can support his government. Smh! Where you not among the janjawiids that called GEJ clueless?
Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by donphilopus: 2:15am On May 28, 2015
Eyepencil:
Lol... If i don't insult him, that means am not patriotic. This is the little way i can support his government. Smh! Where you not among the janjawiids that called GEJ clueless?

Yea... I was somehow among. I don't just rush to a thread and call him clueless. I call him that name whenever he exhibits cluelessness. Now tell me how Buhari exhibited 'dullness' on this thread that you had to call him a dullard!

7 Likes

Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by Nobody: 2:25am On May 28, 2015
I'm happy May 29th is almost here let all these Baba this Baba that nonsense stop. undecided
Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by freedom96: 2:31am On May 28, 2015
Stay safe our General,a lot of work awaits us.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by LieDetector(m): 2:57am On May 28, 2015
Wishing the general a safe trip back home

1 Like

Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:25am On May 28, 2015
Eyepencil:
but nt as dull as dat hat-wearing fraudster. Mumu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI On His Way Back To Nigeria. Picture by Nobody: 3:25am On May 28, 2015
The General. My President. Change is here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Wikipedia Just Said About Pmb And Gej: Notice The Bolded Statements / PHOTO:EXPOSED! See Leaked Messages Between Sahara Reporters And Hon Jibrin / ‘it’s Time To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu’ By Malam Abba Akhuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.