Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. (40814 Views)

NAFDAC Confiscates Fake Drugs Worth N25million In Warri, Seal Shops / Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba / NAFDAC Intercepts And Seizes 4*40ft & 1*20ft Containers Of Fake Drugs At Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by jomoh: 3:26am On May 28, 2015
On the 24 of May I went to a local chemist to buy Lumertem an ani malaria drug to use. I had been feeling feverish since arriving from Abuja on a night journey the previous day.

When I got home, I settled down to take the four prescribed tablets as the first dosage. After plucking out the tablets from the sachet, I decided to check the verification pin on the container. So I scratched the card and sent the pin to the short code provided, only to receive a message saying "the code was a valid code but was used on 2015-3-26 at 21:42:31 by 2348****32184".

So Nairalanders, beware and inform your Family members to always confirm the code before taking those drugs. Its free to confirm. No charges.

See the pictures below.

Will get back with a clearer picture of the code on the box.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by dominique(f): 10:14pm On May 29, 2015
It could either be that the code was duplicated or that the drug is authentic just that someone else tried the code earlier.

21 Likes

Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by tunde1200(m): 6:41am On May 30, 2015
abeg which code be that to send pin to again just seeing this first time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by jomoh: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
tunde1200:
abeg which code be that to send pin to again just seeing this first time.

The code is always on a little scratch card usually attached to the box.

dominique:
It could either be that the code was duplicated or that the drug is authentic just that someone else tried the code earlier.

If it is duplicated, then there must have been some sharp practices on the part of the manufacturer.

Cc: lalasticlala is this topic not worth being on the front page to save people from falling victim.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by Matttthew(m): 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
What is drug
Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by Emeca: 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
OP.....that could have been another customer who wanted to buy the drug and later changed his/her mind. Did u think of that??

5 Likes

Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by niceguy7(m): 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
People bad oooo....
all in the name of making quick money...even at the detriment of people's health angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
I don't leave the pharmacy without getting an OK message from the dedicated shortcode. Health is Wealth!
@OP, you try wey you even don comot the drug put for hand before you send message.

Princenady:

this must be a yoruba poster
Yes, a proud unadulterated omo oduduwa. You have a problem with that? undecided

27 Likes

Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by Princenady(m): 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
ah

this must be a yoruba poster

10 Likes

Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by bornmekus: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
That's a good alert,But next time please allow a Pharmacist to prescribe drugs for you and kindly buy drugs from a pharmaceutical stores not chemist because,most of the chemists are fake.HEALTH IS WEALTH.BE WISE!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by happney65: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
jomoh:

The code is always on a little scratch card usually attached to the box.

If it is duplicated, then there must have been some sharp practices on the part of the manufacturer.

Cc: lalasticlala is this topic not worth being on the front page to save people from falling victim.

At times,if not most times.The MOD are on drugs..I think so.Infact i think na Fake drugs them dey give them sef..na hin they make them behave that way..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by seedorfg(m): 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
ayederu ogun ti po ju ni 9jiriya afi ki oluwa o kowa yo ni o

2 Likes

Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by Korrection(m): 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
Weed from otta farm
Matttthew:
What is drug

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
WHY EVEN BOTHER... Health is Wealth.. get imported ones from recognized pharmaceutical companies not Rahmat Medical Industries Ogba.

1 Like

Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by VhatAmazingDude: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
Thanks for the heads-up.
Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Lmao
Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by agulion: 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Very bad, the importer relatives might also fall victim
Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by dayleke: 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Wow
Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by Matttthew(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Korrection:
Weed from otta farm
Tout as much......
Wasn't taught that in Moscow.
Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Naija. I hail thee
Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
k
Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
One should be careful o
Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
I miss Prof. Mrs Dorah Akinyuli

7 Likes

Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by omanifrank(m): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
ok
Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by emmyblow: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
I beg make I here, say tomorrow no be. LA ogu re da da
Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by sirugos(m): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
Matttthew:
What is drug
drug is amu nna gi
Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by hero10(m): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
At least u receive a reply. when i sent mine i didnt receive any reply

2 Likes

Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by seedorfg(m): 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
made in ABA drug, damaging people since 1800B.C shocked

2 Likes

Re: Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. by Psylas(m): 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
9ja area for you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Risks Associated With MouthAction / Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) / Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.