Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Popular Hollywood Actor Turns Beggar Accuses Colleagues - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Hollywood Actor Turns Beggar Accuses Colleagues (3548 Views)

Sexy Nollywood Actor Turns To A Pastor / Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) / Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Hollywood Actor Turns Beggar Accuses Colleagues by Jessymez1(f): 7:17am On May 28, 2015
A popular Nollywood actor, Ernest Asuzu is reportedly going through hard times at the moment and is practically begging to survive.According to Daily Independent report, he was sighted at Shoprite, Surulere, looking very pathetic.
Ernest had suffered stroke some months back and was spotted still limping.The actor, who was dressed in a Manchester United jersey, blue jean pants and bathroom slippers was said to be practically begging shoppers money to eat.
According to him, the president of Actors Guild, Ibinabo Fiberesima and some of his colleagues in the entertainment industry are aware of his condition but have refused to come to his aid.He said he now depends on good spirited Nigerians for survival.

In an old interview, Ernest had accused the AGN president, Ibinabo of not caring saying, “I was in LASUTH for two months, three days and for that long, nobody from Nollywood, not even Ibinabo, visited me. And she heard that I was admitted there. My friends told her that I was down with stroke and she pretended as if she didn’t hear. It’s not fair. I’m a human being too.

“I am limping right now, because I have stroke. I am limping because my people don’t care. I’m limping because the industry is already messed up. I don’t know what Ibinabo is doing. Ibinabo is just gallivanting. She is having fun and that is not the reason we put her there. She should go out there and fight for our people.”The Imo-born actor began his acting career in the late 90s film, Another Campus Queen. He also featured in a number of Nollywood flicks like like Royal War, Last Wedding, most notably the highly acclaimed and successful, Rituals.

Ernest used to be Nollywood bad boy before Jim Iyke came on the scene. He is known for movies.

Before his disappearance from the movie world, he was enmeshed in series of controversies that even led to rumours of insanity.

Re: Popular Hollywood Actor Turns Beggar Accuses Colleagues by Proffdada: 7:33am On May 28, 2015
No way

1 Like

Re: Popular Hollywood Actor Turns Beggar Accuses Colleagues by Greyworld: 8:03am On May 28, 2015
Is it dat nollywood stars doesn't knw how 2 invest wen tyms are gud or wat? 2day dey are rich, d nxt day dey are beggars.

Its so poor and sad.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Hollywood Actor Turns Beggar Accuses Colleagues by Nobody: 8:12am On May 28, 2015
What does the person below me have to say about this? *in suspense*
Re: Popular Hollywood Actor Turns Beggar Accuses Colleagues by eyeview: 8:12am On May 28, 2015
This is the major problem with nigeria's so-called celebrities. When the going gets good,they waste their lifes and income on flamoyant lifestyles,they live a life of 'show-offs'. Party,women and booze becomes the order of the day. When the shit hits the fan and all that goes and the consequences of their lifestyle catches up with them,they resort to begging from 'well meaning nigerians' to support and finance their recovery.
That is why I'll rather give that money to a begger on the street or some orphans at an orphanage who has never seen nor squandered wealth than some prodigal celebrity who had and squandered it.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Popular Hollywood Actor Turns Beggar Accuses Colleagues by Nobody: 8:18am On May 28, 2015
Chai, its a pity.
Re: Popular Hollywood Actor Turns Beggar Accuses Colleagues by chanx: 8:20am On May 28, 2015
@ OP, is it Hollywood or Nollywood?

1 Like

Re: Popular Hollywood Actor Turns Beggar Accuses Colleagues by Mrbigman1(m): 8:21am On May 28, 2015
Op it's nollywood not Hollywood in ur title.
Re: Popular Hollywood Actor Turns Beggar Accuses Colleagues by izzyboy10(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2015
sadHmmm...This one is strong.Na so this world be? Jim Iyke take note.
Re: Popular Hollywood Actor Turns Beggar Accuses Colleagues by FATM: 8:43am On May 28, 2015
This guy and his Family I know too well, we used to live on the same street, it can't be that bad, his brothers and sisters are not doing bad now . Talk of hospital bills but not feeding and to the extent of him begging to eat.

1 Like

Re: Popular Hollywood Actor Turns Beggar Accuses Colleagues by Jessymez1(f): 9:08am On May 28, 2015
Greyworld:
Is it dat nollywood stars doesn't knw how 2 invest wen tyms are gud or wat? 2day dey are rich, d nxt day dey are beggars.

Its so poor and sad.
i tire for them

1 Like

Re: Popular Hollywood Actor Turns Beggar Accuses Colleagues by Jessymez1(f): 9:11am On May 28, 2015
chanx:
@ OP, is it Hollywood or Nollywood?
Nollywood
Re: Popular Hollywood Actor Turns Beggar Accuses Colleagues by Jessymez1(f): 9:12am On May 28, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Op it's nollywood not Hollywood in ur title.
yap mistakes
Re: Popular Hollywood Actor Turns Beggar Accuses Colleagues by wolegzy: 9:44am On May 28, 2015
No way !!!!!!.
This guy was a 'Jim Iyke' in his acting days.
Re: Popular Hollywood Actor Turns Beggar Accuses Colleagues by Certifiedboss: 10:05am On May 28, 2015
Jessymez1:
A popular Nollywood actor, Ernest Asuzu is reportedly going through hard times at the moment and is practically begging to survive.According to Daily Independent report, he was sighted at Shoprite, Surulere, looking very pathetic.
Ernest had suffered stroke some months back and was spotted still limping.The actor, who was dressed in a Manchester United jersey, blue jean pants and bathroom slippers was said to be practically begging shoppers money to eat.
According to him, the president of Actors Guild, Ibinabo Fiberesima and some of his colleagues in the entertainment industry are aware of his condition but have refused to come to his aid.He said he now depends on good spirited Nigerians for survival.

In an old interview, Ernest had accused the AGN president, Ibinabo of not caring saying, “I was in LASUTH for two months, three days and for that long, nobody from Nollywood, not even Ibinabo, visited me. And she heard that I was admitted there. My friends told her that I was down with stroke and she pretended as if she didn’t hear. It’s not fair. I’m a human being too.

“I am limping right now, because I have stroke. I am limping because my people don’t care. I’m limping because the industry is already messed up. I don’t know what Ibinabo is doing. Ibinabo is just gallivanting. She is having fun and that is not the reason we put her there. She should go out there and fight for our people.”The Imo-born actor began his acting career in the late 90s film, Another Campus Queen. He also featured in a number of Nollywood flicks like like Royal War, Last Wedding, most notably the highly acclaimed and successful, Rituals.

Ernest used to be Nollywood bad boy before Jim Iyke came on the scene. He is known for movies.

Before his disappearance from the movie world, he was enmeshed in series of controversies that even led to rumours of insanity.

When times r good the go rent house in Lekki phase1
Re: Popular Hollywood Actor Turns Beggar Accuses Colleagues by tuk2ato(m): 1:03pm On May 28, 2015
The title is wrong. undecided
Jessymez1:

Re: Popular Hollywood Actor Turns Beggar Accuses Colleagues by igwedaboss(m): 2:28pm On May 28, 2015
Proffdada:
No way
Asin ehn.. was shocked as well when I saw his picture
Re: Popular Hollywood Actor Turns Beggar Accuses Colleagues by seankay(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2015
OP, its Nollywood and not Hollywood
Re: Popular Hollywood Actor Turns Beggar Accuses Colleagues by pretydiva(f): 3:34pm On May 28, 2015
Dis is sad. Celebrities should learn hw 2 spend n invest wisely. Living a flamboyant life won't help
Re: Popular Hollywood Actor Turns Beggar Accuses Colleagues by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 28, 2015
We should all learn from this.. LAgosians especially are exposed to soo many health risks of which the most prevalent is Diabetes!! This is compounded by our diet which is rich in sodium and carbs which is the main cause of High Blood Pressure, Add to the GROOVE factor of Lagos Life.. Boooze and zero medical checkup, we end up with bad kidneys, failing hearts and destroyed livers.. Please LAGOSIANS.. wise-up Exercise and Eat Right.. also where ever you work or what ever profession you are engaged in.. do not take it as your LAST BUS STOP.. plan for a future where you will live long and live well

THANKS & REGARDS

1 Like

Re: Popular Hollywood Actor Turns Beggar Accuses Colleagues by Jessymez1(f): 4:32pm On May 28, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis is sad. Celebrities should learn hw 2 spend n invest wisely. Living a flamboyant life won't help
exactly
Re: Popular Hollywood Actor Turns Beggar Accuses Colleagues by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 28, 2015
What is going through is just one of the things I predict will soon start happening to nigerian entertainers who love to show their wealth.

Bad Things Likely To Start Happening To Nigerian Entertainers

(1) (Reply)

Afrocandy Exposes Nigerian Pastors Who Are Always On Her P0rn Site / Photos From Rotimi Alakija“dj Xclusive” Traditional Marriage / See Hollywood Stars Rocking Abaya Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.