Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Jonathan Last Day In Office. A Thread For Performance Review. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Last Day In Office. A Thread For Performance Review. (675 Views)

Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart / Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting / Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Last Day In Office. A Thread For Performance Review. by quicyvictor(m): 7:36am On May 28, 2015
President Jonathan hit his big JACKPOT when Late Musa Yaradua passed on. On Yaradua's sick bed, I kept wondering what Jonathan prays must have been. That God should heal Yaradua and to remaining the honest VP or wish him dead, so as for him to climb the great sit of Presidency.
We remembered Jonathan activeness as Vice President and his completion of Yaradua's tenure. Many believed the saviour is here.
Today ends his days in the office. Looking back now, what will you say about his Government.

@me,
I won't forget the removal of petroleum subsidy on the 1st day of January, 2012. 40% of Nigerians were to travel back to their residential areas.

add yours
Re: Jonathan Last Day In Office. A Thread For Performance Review. by emekadeboy(m): 7:39am On May 28, 2015
for me he did shit undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Last Day In Office. A Thread For Performance Review. by egift(m): 7:40am On May 28, 2015
Highlights of Jonathan's administration, lets go there.

- He organized the extortion of exam fee from innocent employed Nigerian youths for Immigration Test, killed 20 of the youths including a pregnant woman and still did not give any of them the job nor even sack the Minister.
Re: Jonathan Last Day In Office. A Thread For Performance Review. by Matty145(m): 7:41am On May 28, 2015
And i wont forget his power drunk wife that he couldn't handle... >:

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Last Day In Office. A Thread For Performance Review. by egift(m): 7:44am On May 28, 2015
- Jonathan is so corrupt he don't even see anything wrong in Stealing. Very sad.
Re: Jonathan Last Day In Office. A Thread For Performance Review. by bisolashakirah: 7:49am On May 28, 2015
I remember him withdrawing national support from the super eagle after a woeful display in 2010 world cup. I was happy then.
but restating super eagles coach after a woeful display in the last nations cup, is cluelessness

politicising Nigeria army is extra bad

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Last Day In Office. A Thread For Performance Review. by poshstore: 7:51am On May 28, 2015
I rate him 2% and the most corrupt Government since independence.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Last Day In Office. A Thread For Performance Review. by lekkie073(m): 7:52am On May 28, 2015
Jonathan succeeded in killing PDP. he felt he could outshine his master but he learnt d hard way.......
As a presido, Jonathan is way below average...

There are times when u need to show the populace that u r d leader with ur actions but Jonathan could not....I pity d man sha
Re: Jonathan Last Day In Office. A Thread For Performance Review. by Nobody: 7:56am On May 28, 2015
He failed
Re: Jonathan Last Day In Office. A Thread For Performance Review. by egift(m): 7:58am On May 28, 2015
1. Abducting of female students in Chibok and killing of all the boys in the school.

[img]http://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQDLNujH8fRWIZX5&w=313&h=394&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.damnlol.com%2Fpics%2F996%2Fc2766d99a2d886f1ba2d25870012808e.jpg[/img]
2. Jonathan's sad face at the site of a bomb blast in Nyanya

3. Jonathan rocking a lady on Stage in Kano

The 3 events above happened within 48hrs sequentially. He was even seen drinking wine in a birthday ceremony that same day. What a President.

(1) (Reply)

What A Discovery!!! the 179 Years Oldest Man In The World Says " / I Won't Enter Government House Until September- Gov. Wike / EFCC Releases Nyako On Administrative Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.