Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best (1999 Views)

M.i Mo Gbono Feli Feli / D'bang's New Video : Ogbono Feli Feli: / Check Out Matt Sesoo Gbono Feli Feli Freestyle ! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by obinodmx: 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2009
Ikuku Records presents: K16 on the Gbono Feli Feli Beat.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/55613561236a94b8/
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by rockyfela(m): 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2009
i dont need 2 listen to this. it wd take a yr b4 another naija rapper bit MI's freestyle on that beat, period.
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by tosinaded(m): 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2009
rockyfela:

i dont need 2 listen to this. it wd take a yr b4 another naija rapper bit MI's freestyle on that beat, period.

and wuts ur point
wut if it turns out good and better
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2009
rockyfela:

As much as I love MI, this your comment reaks of so much. . .what's the word again?  
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by tosinaded(m): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2009
just listened to the song!!!!!
its cool, blend of english and igbo!!!!
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by rockyfela(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2009
lol abeg no kill me hereoo, i listened 2 the song b4 i commented, it was jst plain sarcasm due 2 the part of d topic that sayz "YOU'VE HEARD THE REST NOW HERE THE BEST" Me am a big Mi fan so its my own opinion, thank you.

Besides tosin and ibkaye is his version better than MI's? did i lie?
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by tosinaded(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2009
Its not,mi's got more punchlines!
But its a gd song def
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by rockyfela(m): 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2009
yea no doubt its a very good track 4rm k16, buh d lyrical contents and punchlines contained on MI's version was off d hook. I feel like dbanj wen making the video should ft MI , kind of like the 1st verse of MI's freestyle should start the song on the video, sth different 4rm d original song, tosin u digg?
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by tosinaded(m): 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2009
i concur man!
M.I def killed d song
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by rockyfela(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2009
its all gud, its funny hw i get 2 spend VALS DAY ON NAIRALAND,lol thank Gog 4 NL though, cos peoples comment get me going during boring, snowy dayz like this dat one cant get out of his house.

OVERALL I FEEL NAIJA MUSIC INDUSTRY IS GROWING 2 WELL. Tosin did u hear the Inspire africa song ft banky, 2face, timaya, mi, sasha, tosin martins et al produced by cobhams, its rily good message.
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by tosinaded(m): 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2009
Been playn it all day,i love the song die!
Hop u av it already?
It inspires me already
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2009
@rockyfela
I thought that you had made the comment before actually listening to the song, sorry about that smiley
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by lalaboi(m): 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2009
song = crap
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by Nkeirubaby: 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2009
How una dey? female hip hop head so  don't kill me, i know what i'm talking about. Saw this on Facebook this morning (guys work fast these days) and really like it. I'm not sure if it's better than MI's or not though, their styles are very different. MI is more into the punchlines and K16 is more into the storytelling,  but as a girl, this appeals to me more. Either way, i like them both.

@ lalaboi. can we as nigerian's not give constructive critique. Song = crap doesn't tell us anything.
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by tosinaded(m): 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2009
Nkeirubaby:

@ lalaboi. can we as nigerian's not give constructive critique. Song = crap doesn't tell us anything.

thank u jare, was a bout telling him that also
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by lalaboi(m): 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2009
Nkeirubaby:

How una dey? female hip hop head so  don't kill me, i know what i'm talking about. Saw this on Facebook this morning (guys work fast these days) and really like it. I'm not sure if it's better than MI's or not though, their styles are very different. MI is more into the punchlines and K16 is more into the storytelling,  but as a girl, this appeals to me more. Either way, i like them both.

I dont like the song. . . . .i dont like the guy. . . . .I dont have to write a script. . . . .

If this appeals to you as gal, it doesnt appeal to me as guy tongue
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by tosinaded(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2009
m u m u
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by ofokasibe: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2009
lalaboi:

I dont like the song. . . . .i dont like the guy. . . . .I dont have to write a script. . . . .

If this appeals to you as gal, it doesnt appeal to me as guy tongue

hmm. u dont like the guythis comment looks like a personal comment instead of about the k16 freestyle, hmm nairaland and haters sha
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by tosinaded(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2009
no mind am grin
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2009
@topic
Finally listened to it.

Dude should be locked up for attempted murder on an eardrum  undecided
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by rockyfela(m): 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2009
Ibkaye, u now see wat i was sayin abt d track? lol, i blame MI though 4 setting high standards on d beat,
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2009
rockyfela:

Ibkaye, u now see wat i was sayin abt d track? lol, i blame MI though 4 setting high standards on d beat,
Lol, I don't see o, I hear! cheesy
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by rockyfela(m): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2009
lol yea HEAR, see all join. I reserve good gramma 4 ma white profs make dem chop. Thanks 4 d correction though, Its all gud sha, u (Ibkaye) gat fb?
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by Nkeirubaby: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2009
hmmm, i've heard a lot about Nairaland and it's follow the leader mentality, which is why i've pretty much stayed clear until now, but it's actually amazing to see it in action.
@rockyfela: Your previous quote
yea no doubt its a very good track 4rm k16,
and then 2 postings later:
Ibkaye,  u now see wat i was sayin abt d track? lol,  i blame MI though 4 setting high standards on d beat,

I find it amazing that Nigerians can't think for themselves. When it seemed like everyone was saying it was good, you said it was good. When the tide seemed to be changing, you changed with it.

It's a forum, nobody knows who you are, at least be consistent and stand by it,

and yes, i still like the track. The fact it's not MI, doesn't make it bad.
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by rockyfela(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2009
Pls if u read all my posts u would understand wat am talking about, am not changing my stand, i said on ma 1st post if u would read that one 2 that I DONT NEED TO LISTEN 2 THE TRACK BECAUSE IT WOULD TAKE A YEAR FOR SOMEONE 2 DO BETTER THAN MI ON THAT TRACK, I already listened 2 the track and was being sarcastic about the topic of K16's version being the best for the fact that am an MI fan and i feel like MI did WAY better than k16 on the track even though k16's version was also nice as i admitted to Tosin BUT still not near MI's version,

I replied Ibkaye's post cos she attacked me 4 drawing conclusions before even listening to the track and when she listened and she felt itt wasnt good, i felt like i should remind her of her attack on me earlier wen i felt like it wasnt near MI's version on ma 1st post and as such i wasnt lieing wen i said so on ma 1st post that MI's version is way better, DOESNT MEAN THE TRACK IS NOT GUD AS PER K16'S STANDARD,

SO PLS NKEIRUBABY ABEG NO CASTIGATE ME OOOH, UNDERSTAND MA POINT OF VIEW B4 U JUMP IN2 CONLCUSIONS, AM A MAN OF MA OWN AND HAVE MY OPINIONS 2.
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by fireman: 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2009
There are many waaaaay better gbono feli feli freestyles out there. I heard one by Matt sesoo, rukkus, etc Rukkus started this trend and it has gotten out of hand only three rappers have been able to hold their own on this sick beat : Rukkus, Matt Sesoo, MI (even though he changed the beat up a lot to suit him he still delivered), I'm looking for info on matt sesoo. I just posted a topic, does anyone know who the guy is? pictures?
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by tosinaded(m): 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2009
rukus version is crap!!!!!
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by lalaboi(m): 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2009
Rukus version was waaaaaaayyyyy better than this tongue
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by tosinaded(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2009
better or not, rukus verson was nonsense
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by lalaboi(m): 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2009
maybe to you. . . . .am sure if we put a poll on here. . . . .80% wil choose rukus. . . . . . .He even started this gbona feli feli rmx ish. . . . . Am surprised though. . . . .you should know what is crap or not. . . tongue
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by tosinaded(m): 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2009
wut is this one sayn, poll comparing who and who
am not comparing rukus's version to this one
all am saying is that rukus version is wack!!! listened to it once and never felt like hearing it again
Re: K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best by lalaboi(m): 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2009
You heard it once and prolly didnt listen carefully. . . . .you were busy listen to the beats. . . . .

you not comparing them,, yet you say this is good and rukus versions' whack. . . . .whats that?

OYO for you mahn lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

3rd World War [audio + Video Download]- Jesse Jagz Ft. Femi Kuti / Illuminati!! See Fallen Angel Lyrics / Download Mp3: Rowlene – Boy Bye Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.