Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Wike - I Have Never Killed Anyone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike - I Have Never Killed Anyone (439 Views)

Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike - I Have Never Killed Anyone by bongolistik(m): 8:14am On May 28, 2015
Rivers State governor- elect, Mr Nyesom Wike, has denied ever killing anybody or conspiring with any person whatsoever to kill any person in his life and in all his political pursuits, noting that killing anybody has never and will never form part of his strategy to win any election.

Wike, in a statement by Mr Emma Okah, Chairman, Media and Publicity of the PDP Campaign Organisation, Rivers State, was reacting to the allegation of killing made against him by the outgoing Governor Rotimi Amaechi.

According to Okah, “People no longer take Amaechi seriously. Wike did not need to kill anybody to win the 2015 governorship election in the state and one wonders why Amaechi, who is the Chief Security Officer of the state, has kept quiet or refused to press criminal charges against Wike until he is about to be sworn in as governor of Rivers State.”

Okah said Wike has no immunity and wondered what Amaechi was waiting for to prosecute him or anybody he accuses of such a heinous crime if he was to be taken seriously.

“It is shameful for a man to speak loosely the way Amaechi does and we urge him to seek spiritual and medical attention,” Okah opined, noting that no matter how much distractions he causes, he must account for his misdeeds in Rivers State during his tenure as governor.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/ive-never-killed-anybody-wike/
Re: Wike - I Have Never Killed Anyone by emekadeboy(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2015
Are u sure? undecided
Well only God knows the truth
Re: Wike - I Have Never Killed Anyone by midolian(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2015
Says the great hunter who has never killed an animal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike - I Have Never Killed Anyone by egift(m): 8:21am On May 28, 2015
You hired those who killed - that was the accusation. Stop twisting it.

Apart from few innocent bystanders, majority of those killed in Rivers were APC members. Also Rivers State had the highest number of Election-related deaths in 2015. Now do the math.

1 Like

Re: Wike - I Have Never Killed Anyone by beycity(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2015
I wasnt really expecting you to come out and confirm that you killed anyone before... Maybe not you in person..
Re: Wike - I Have Never Killed Anyone by efilefun(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2015
Only a guilty mind would rush to give such reply..... Your case might be the next after kashamu.. fingers crossed

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

They did not allow us to watch inauguration ceremony. Why PHCN? / Buhari Is Officially Sworn In / Minister, Gov And PDP Chieftain Flee Nigeria On Democracy Day(fear Of Buhari)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.