Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,646 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

A Kenyan Lawyer Makes An Offer To Marry Malia Obama, 16 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Kenyan Lawyer Makes An Offer To Marry Malia Obama, 16 (1006 Views)

Breaking: Lawyer Makes Nonsense Of The Administration Of Criminal Justice Act(2) / Breaking!!! Lawyer Makes Nonsense Of The Administration Of Criminal Justice Act / Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Kenyan Lawyer Makes An Offer To Marry Malia Obama, 16 by sammieguze(m): 9:05am On May 28, 2015
Felix Kiprono says he's been interested in the President's daughter since 2008
(CNN)Felix Kiprono, a lawyer in Nairobi, Kenya, has his eye on someone special: President Obama's daughter Malia.
His offer to win her hand? Fifty cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats.
"People might say I am after the family's money, which is not the case. My love is real,"he told the Nairobian newspaper.
Moreover, he adds, he's been faithful to his beloved since he first became aware of her.
"I got interested in her in 2008," he said. "As a matter of fact, I haven't dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her. I have shared this with my family and they are willing to help me raise the bride price."
He's currently working on a letter to announce his intentions and plans to give it to the local U.S. Embassy.
According to prices onAfrica Farming, Kiprono's offer could be worth in excess of $90,000.
There are some issues, of course. For one, Malia Obama is 16. For another, she'll have to develop a taste for village life.
"Ours will be a simple life. I will teach Malia how to milk a cow, cook ugali (a porridge) and prepare mursik (a sour milk) like any other Kalenjin woman," he said.
Who says you can't put a price on love?

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/27/living/feat-malia-obama-kenyan-lawyer/index.html?sr=fb052715kenyanmalia630pStoryGalLink
Re: A Kenyan Lawyer Makes An Offer To Marry Malia Obama, 16 by pauladonis(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2015
what an insult on Obama's person... of all people in the world to marry obama's 16 year old daughter, a kenyan village lawyer... wonders shall never end.
Re: A Kenyan Lawyer Makes An Offer To Marry Malia Obama, 16 by Abbeyme: 9:20am On May 28, 2015
Lmao
Re: A Kenyan Lawyer Makes An Offer To Marry Malia Obama, 16 by elopee3000(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2015
grin grin grin u want al shabab to kill her?kenya village? God forbid bad thing kenya for obamas daughter?
Re: A Kenyan Lawyer Makes An Offer To Marry Malia Obama, 16 by Nobody: 9:46am On May 28, 2015
ok..

50cows+70sheeps+30goats= 11million naira..(estimate)..

iffa hear say Obama agree...

Make he go find better money abg
Re: A Kenyan Lawyer Makes An Offer To Marry Malia Obama, 16 by Lanretoye(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2015
Mods,please move this to joke section.
Re: A Kenyan Lawyer Makes An Offer To Marry Malia Obama, 16 by sammieguze(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2015
Its no joke.

Lanretoye:
Mods,please move this to joke section.
Re: A Kenyan Lawyer Makes An Offer To Marry Malia Obama, 16 by Lordave: 10:33am On May 28, 2015
What the 4uck is 'Malia'?

This people can answer meaningless names shaa.

Thought she was lesbian? undecided
Re: A Kenyan Lawyer Makes An Offer To Marry Malia Obama, 16 by Nobody: 10:35am On May 28, 2015
I just cant stop laughing grin grin grin.

Shey na same Kenya wey one lawyer sue Israel for killing Jesus?

Na only God sabi the type of lawyers wey dey kenya.
Re: A Kenyan Lawyer Makes An Offer To Marry Malia Obama, 16 by pauladonis(m): 11:44am On May 28, 2015
d guy sef na learner him go be, e wan marry a 16year old, freeborn daughter of the most influential man in the world...
Abeg, help me wake the guy, this dream don dey turn another thing o.
Re: A Kenyan Lawyer Makes An Offer To Marry Malia Obama, 16 by Orunto: 12:25pm On May 28, 2015
This is good idea. Have they met and talked on this issue? That it might not be an African boobytrap to rope in the US in any Mahumahu affairs, Kiprono should set up a Turn-Key Ranch for Malia in Kenya to accommodate double the Prize he intends to offer, ie a hundred cows, one hundred and forty sheep and sixty goats. Kiprono and Malia, goodluck!!!!
Re: A Kenyan Lawyer Makes An Offer To Marry Malia Obama, 16 by sammieguze(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2015
Me i just dey admire the guy courage.

Very ridiculous
Re: A Kenyan Lawyer Makes An Offer To Marry Malia Obama, 16 by freezone4real(f): 2:33pm On May 28, 2015
Let me see his Picture, is he Handsome??

(1) (Reply)

Wanted Nyako Returns, Plans To Meet Buhari / Meet The Cameroonian King That Has 100 Wives / Buhari Promises Improved Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.