Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Is The World Ending Today Or Soon? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The World Ending Today Or Soon? (569 Views)

Is The World Ending? Blood Moon And It Facts. / WORLD Ending Next Week / You Are Ending Today With Your Over Size Testimony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The World Ending Today Or Soon? by 11Eleven: 9:13am On May 28, 2015
I had a dream early this morning, as usual always singing hymn in my dream.(Last song in dream- Blessed Assurance Jesus Is Mine). I was called out, though with me hesitating to lead the song. Was given microphone and behold in my off key voice, I joined singing and dancing, "JOY TO THE WORLD THE LORD IS COME, LET EARTH RECEIVE HER KING".

On waking up, I was terrified and looked into the sky through my window while in bed......to see if Jesus had come. May God help us to be right with him, to make Heaven. Let us change our worldly ways of life, to that which God wants us to live.

Am not a pastor neither am I a saint or active church goer. But I commune with my GOD.
Am working my own salvation....work yours. See you in Heaven. grin

1 Like

Re: Is The World Ending Today Or Soon? by indiraserv: 9:26am On May 28, 2015
11:11 gateway portal
Spiritual awakening......
Re: Is The World Ending Today Or Soon? by 11Eleven: 9:33am On May 28, 2015
Message has been passed. Let those of us who have ears....listen and obey God's word. Gateway portal....I Know not. grin. But Jesus way...The only way...That I know. grin
Re: Is The World Ending Today Or Soon? by Nobody: 9:41am On May 28, 2015
God help us all. Heaven and hell are real. I wanna make the first.

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why We Have So Many Doors In The Church / Google's AI Bot Thinks The Purpose Of Life Is 'to Live Forever' / Supernatural Settlement Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.