Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Picture Of My Damaged Car After An Accident - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture Of My Damaged Car After An Accident (2515 Views)

Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto / An Accident Involving A Drunk Driver At Ado Rd., Lagos (picture) / Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of My Damaged Car After An Accident by oladimejiX: 10:02am On May 28, 2015
After an electrical failure in my car led to brake failure and locked steering, leaving me unable to control my car while driving down a slope on a busy intersection, this was the resultant damage, after i hit a stationary truck beside the road.
So glad to be alive.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Damaged Car After An Accident by tayebest(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2015
@op I thañk God for you oo... I decree Save journey in any of your step
Re: Picture Of My Damaged Car After An Accident by Akshow: 10:11am On May 28, 2015
I will set up a committee to look into how we can contribute some money for u. sorry eehnn

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Damaged Car After An Accident by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2015
oladimejiX:
After an electrical failure in my car led to brake failure and locked steering, leaving me unable to control my car while driving down a slope on a busy intersection, this was the resultant damage, after i hit a stationary truck beside the road.
So glad to be alive.

How does and electrical failure cause steering lock and brake failure?

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Damaged Car After An Accident by 400billionman: 10:23am On May 28, 2015
Thank God for your life
Re: Picture Of My Damaged Car After An Accident by Marpol: 10:48am On May 28, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Hope its not all these poorly converted cars?
Re: Picture Of My Damaged Car After An Accident by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2015
Marpol:

Its not possible in a 98/2001 accord, there's no relationship to the steering lock, the brakes might become stiff if the engine cuts off while driving, but will hold if you press hard.
Re: Picture Of My Damaged Car After An Accident by edward1984(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2015
Marpol:

This are the disadvantages or bad effect of buying an accidental vehicle from locals in Nigeria
Re: Picture Of My Damaged Car After An Accident by 9icetoo(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Maybe his ignition switch went kaput while he was in motion. Though rare, it does happen and was pretty common in one American automakers line of cars. Cobalt was one I think.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Damaged Car After An Accident by edward1984(m): 12:08pm On May 28, 2015
oladimejiX:
So glad to be alive.

How long did you have this car ?
Re: Picture Of My Damaged Car After An Accident by Shagati(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2015
The crumple zone did its work. You are lucky not to have been too badly hurt.
Re: Picture Of My Damaged Car After An Accident by chuka5000(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

A lot osf cars come with their own special features.
Eg
The 99 camry I drove before came wit a climatic or weather sensor which cuts out every function in the car except for the brakes when theres no visibility during rain. So u won't have options but to stop.
His may have another feature.

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Check My VIN? / Nissan Xtrail 2.5 XL Does Not Start / Steps To Drivers Licence Renewal / Obtaining New Driver’s Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.