Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,725 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Osun State Workers Finally Grow sense, Begin Indefinite Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Workers Finally Grow sense, Begin Indefinite Strike (826 Views)

Ondo Workers To Begin Indefinite Strike Tomorrow / Unpaid Salaries: Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today / Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State Workers Finally Grow sense, Begin Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 10:20am On May 28, 2015
Given the inability of the Ooni of Gbese Land, Aregberascal to pay his state of zombie workers for close to 8mths now, the Tajus and mulikats in Osun state employment have finally seen that it wasn't Jonathan fault their Gbese governor is not able to pay them and all indications have shown that Buhari will not bail the state coupled with the fact that that magga, madam Amaechi is no longer rivers governor and that hell will freeze over and the devil becomes a Christian before Wike will ever dream of helping their Gbese king to pay their salaries, the zombie people of Osun have decided to go on indefinite strike until aregberascal pays them their salaries.

Mumu people.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Workers Finally Grow sense, Begin Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 10:24am On May 28, 2015
50k that the mods move this thread to jobs section
Re: Osun State Workers Finally Grow sense, Begin Indefinite Strike by Kolade354(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Given the inability of the Ooni of Gbese Land, Aregberascal to pay his state of zombie workers for close to 8mths now, the Tajus and mulikats in Osun state employment have finally seen that it wasn't Jonathan fault their Gbese governor is not able to pay them and all indications have shown that Buhari will not bail the state coupled with the fact that that magga, madam Amaechi is no longer rivers governor and that hell will freeze over and the devil becomes a Christian before Wike will ever dream of helping their Gbese king to pay their salaries, the zombie people of Osun have decided to go on indefinite strike until aregberascal pays them their salaries.

Mumu people.
Gabriel Suswam, Captain Idris Wada, Theodre Orji( The Ochendo) are all APC govenor.
Re: Osun State Workers Finally Grow sense, Begin Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 10:25am On May 28, 2015
C
Re: Osun State Workers Finally Grow sense, Begin Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 10:27am On May 28, 2015
Kolade354:
Gabriel Suswam, Captain Idris Wada, Theodre Orji( The Ochendo) are all APC govenor.

Osun people now know it isn't Jonathan that is owing the state but Aregberascal
Re: Osun State Workers Finally Grow sense, Begin Indefinite Strike by Alimtoheeb(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2015
I can see the hatred in u, its even killing u but u fail to realise, the truth be told, he is owing workers but it seem u are putting unneccessary stress on it bcus of grudge u hold for this man. Ogbeni is a man that has the ppl of osun at hearth, thats d fact i know about him. I know by God's grace, he will sort this shit out soon. Let me give u a piece of advice, angry at someone is just like u throwing hot iron rod to d person, beleive me, u are d one getting hurt. Protest wisely
Re: Osun State Workers Finally Grow sense, Begin Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 10:30am On May 28, 2015
Alimtoheeb:
I can see the hatred in u, its even killing u but u fail to realise, the truth be told, he is owing workers but it seem u are putting unneccessary stress on it bcus of grudge u hold for this man. Ogbeni is a man that has the ppl of osun at hearth, thats d fact i know about him. I know by God's grace, he will sort this shit out soon. Let me give u a piece of advice, angry at someone is just like u throwing hot iron rod to d person, beleive me, u are d one getting hurt. Protest wisely

Suffering and smiling
I heard most Osun state workers have now turned farmers.

I am not the one striking so save your Aregberascal azz licking

Zombie
Re: Osun State Workers Finally Grow sense, Begin Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 10:31am On May 28, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Mumu people.
More than 20 states are not paying salaries, what is your problem with Osun? Na dia the fvck wey produce you happen?
Re: Osun State Workers Finally Grow sense, Begin Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 10:36am On May 28, 2015
IyaIode:

More than 20 states are not paying salaries, what is your problem with Osun? Na dia the fvck wey produce you happen?

Osun is unique because their Gbese governor kept shifting blame to the FG after mismanaging state resources

By the way is this what progressive change means?

1 Like

Re: Osun State Workers Finally Grow sense, Begin Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 10:39am On May 28, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Osun is unique because their Gbese governor kept shifting blame to the FG after mismanaging state resources

By the way is this what progressive change means?
Who are the others blaming?
Re: Osun State Workers Finally Grow sense, Begin Indefinite Strike by Ayoswit(f): 10:48am On May 28, 2015
Y
Re: Osun State Workers Finally Grow sense, Begin Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 10:50am On May 28, 2015
IyaIode:

Who are the others blaming?

Have you heard them blame the FG?

I like Buhari because he has since concurred with Ngozi that the FG is not owing any state a kobo.

You are on your own
Re: Osun State Workers Finally Grow sense, Begin Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 28, 2015
Omenka come and defend your foolish governor
Re: Osun State Workers Finally Grow sense, Begin Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 28, 2015
Wea is omenk, Irun.oko, demdem and d hypocrite lady... dey will not b hrre... Any sai baba...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge / See List Of The 46 Bills Nigerian Senate Passed Yesterday / JUNE 12.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.