Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

5 Businesses/ideas You Could Start Now With Little Or No Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Businesses/ideas You Could Start Now With Little Or No Money (580 Views)

3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! / 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Businesses/ideas You Could Start Now With Little Or No Money by thexpreneur(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2015
Money, Money, Money...Okay, i was about singing there and every aspiring entepreneur i discuss with seem to be singing the same song.
Inability to get finance ranks number one on the list of reasons most of us can't start now. Truth is, you don't have to have lots of money or a special skill to become an entrepreneur...So i decided to put forth this piece to help you understand and earn cool extra cash and who knows, maybe a lot of cash. My post on how to start any business with little or no money and My response/solutions to your reasons for not starting now would come later.
You must understand that while you need money to buy even a pen to write a plan, it's need is just a perception.
Here are my picks of 5 Businesses/Ideas you could start now with little or no money/skills. These picks are flexible and have the potential to give you a fat wallet. If they fit you/your environment, you could do some research, get an expert opinion, then get started.
You have nothing to loose, and plenty to gain...

But first;
~Things you'll need~
1. People with needs
2. Motivation
3. Ability to sell your self
4. A positive mindset
~Things you don't need~
1. ''Money''
2. An Office
3. Discouragement
...Wait for it
1. SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER
A lot of businesses, both startups, SMEs, and big corporations are leveraging on the power of Social media to promote their products, services or start a campaign and that's were a social media influencer comes in. "Influencers" are people who have large followings and can affect opinion. So if you have got over 3000 friends/followers on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram who respond to your posts, you could make money by sharing posts from business pages, getting likes and more. Yea, something you even do for free.
If you feel you fall within this category, you could join the Dreamwaker Influencers list and we would help link you up with businesses when available...

You could read more at my startup page on facebook by searching for Dreamwakerinc.

Don't forget to like the page as your appreciation. smiley

Tags: Startup, Ideas, Motivation, SuccessTips

(1) (Reply)

Start A Business Today By Selling High Quality Watches with just N10k / Urgent Quotation Needed / How To Create A Business Plan Investors Will Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.