Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Ooh! Not United Again: - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ooh! Not United Again: (636 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooh! Not United Again: by Hydy(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2009
Ever wondered why Rafa is bitter, Wenger frustrated and Scolari lost?, well,If u still dont know why,you are on the 'longest thing'.
Well,i've vowed never to talk on this issue,but the last straw that broke the camel's back was when i had to spend the night outside,after a fair argument with my Dad.
Just 5 matches into the season,United were cooling their heels somewhere near the relegation zone as their poor start to a season staged a comeback.
Weeks ahead,United looked certain to struggle,especially with the absence of key players,as the league fixtures took its toll on them and they had to play the top 10 teams of one after the other (crucial Away matches).
With barely 15 games to go,the so called 'premier league robbers' are perched at the top of the table as their match fixtures disadvantage, has suddenly become an advantage towards the end.
My people, Abeg make una help me reason am,is this United being over criticised or are they the reallest Robbers one can ever think of, ?
Re: Ooh! Not United Again: by Ikonz(m): 8:35am On Feb 15, 2009
United's outstanding performance cannot be over emphasized!!!.
Re: Ooh! Not United Again: by regaltopax(m): 10:18am On Feb 15, 2009
Hydy:

Ever wondered why Rafa is bitter, Wenger frustrated and Scolari lost?, well,If u still dont know why,you are on the 'longest thing'.
Well,i've vowed never to talk on this issue,but the last straw that broke the camel's back was when i had to spend the night outside,after a fair argument with my Dad.
Just 5 matches into the season,United were cooling their heels somewhere near the relegation zone as their poor start to a season staged a comeback.
Weeks ahead,United looked certain to struggle,especially with the absence of key players,as the league fixtures took its toll on them and they had to play the top 10 teams of one after the other (crucial Away matches).
With barely 15 games to go,the so called 'premier league robbers' are perched at the top of the table as their match fixtures disadvantage, has suddenly become an advantage towards the end.
My people, Abeg make una help me reason am,is this United being over criticised or are they the reallest Robbers one can ever think of, ?

whats your problem with sucess. am not a united fan but am sure everyone loves sucess. (or everyone should love success)
Re: Ooh! Not United Again: by switch47(m): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2009
yes united(which of the united sef?) is great but wenger isnt frustrated---he is a great coach/manager and you cant take that from him

(1) (Reply)

Milano / Uefa President Michel Platini Has Revealed That European Football's Governing Body Has Accelerated D / A Magnificent Finish By Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.